philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile weight gain after leg day

Each morning I record my weight as part of my exercise and food log. On the two days following leg day I gain one or two lbs. I assume this is inflammation/water weight. Does anyone else have this happen?
    Do what's right.

Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happens to me all the time. Give it a day or so and you'll see a drop.
    Squat, Deadlift, Row, Bench, Press, repeat.

♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, it is water retention. Not to worry.

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    Yep, it is water retention. Not to worry.
    Very good, thank you guys. I weas afraid I was getting nutz over nothing. Whyen I had my mother living with me, 1 heart a couple of heart attacks, strokes and Old timers.....the doc told me to weigh her every day. Water retention could mean a water build up due to her heart problems.

Again, I thank you.
    Do what's right.

Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes that is very true about people with heart and other diseases and edema. With cardiac patients, the water retention tends to build up around the ankles. Swollen ankles is a danger signal.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by philipj View Post
    Each morning I record my weight as part of my exercise and food log. On the two days following leg day I gain one or two lbs. I assume this is inflammation/water weight. Does anyone else have this happen?
    I experience similar increases in weight. Mind is attributed to restoring the water loss from my leg training. I have a tendency to not drink sufficient amounts of water during or after a workout.
    If it was two pounds of inflammation I would be in an emergency room.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Registered User christopherandeme's Avatar
    christopherandeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Increase in scale day after legs…… yes this happens to me!!

Originally Posted by philipj View Post

Yes! This happens to me too!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Very old thread but yes - inflammation from squatting in particular can lead to extra fluid retention.

Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kotsobali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lose weight after leg day. Quite a lot.