Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get alittle sick of it, but I grew up in a small town in the north east, in a big old house,,, so my landscape & even school looked very similar 20-25 years ago.

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Drink more Ovaltine"

Actually, I said that at work yesterday. Have to take a trip over to the Movie house before christmas this year.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Now I am going to do something I very, very rarely do. I am going to talk about Mrs Fancy.

My wife is so stunningly beautiful that when I have not seen her in a while I am often, temporarily, unable to breath when I first catch sight of her. I have been separated from her for just over half of our marriage. Never have I done the wrong thing, because never has any woman come close to tempting me. If there is a woman more seductive, I have not seen her. If there is a woman who moves just so....I have not seen her. If there is a woman with a scent so erotic that it makes your heart race... I have not met her.

And if I did meet this imaginary woman who was more sexually attractive than Mrs Fancy, I still would not be interested.

Why? Because Mrs Fancy can talk about Iran. Mrs Fancy can talk about God. Mrs Fancy can talk about Picasso and she can talk about Black Sabbath. Mrs Fancy can challenge my core beliefs and never make me feel simple. Mrs Fancy can lock in a rear naked choke and she makes an absolutely perfect Chicken and Dumplings.

Many times I have had women approach me and every single time my response is the same.

I have better at home.
    Good stuff.
    I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite.

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    We're watching A Christmas Story. It just gets better and better!

I used to put this on every year when TNT showed it for 24 hours straight. I still love the movie
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now I am going to do something I very, very rarely do. I am going to talk about Mrs Fancy.

My wife is so stunningly beautiful that when I have not seen her in a while I am often, temporarily, unable to breath when I first catch sight of her. I have been separated from her for just over half of our marriage. Never have I done the wrong thing, because never has any woman come close to tempting me. If there is a woman more seductive, I have not seen her. If there is a woman who moves just so....I have not seen her. If there is a woman with a scent so erotic that it makes your heart race... I have not met her.

And if I did meet this imaginary woman who was more sexually attractive than Mrs Fancy, I still would not be interested.

Why? Because Mrs Fancy can talk about Iran. Mrs Fancy can talk about God. Mrs Fancy can talk about Picasso and she can talk about Black Sabbath. Mrs Fancy can challenge my core beliefs and never make me feel simple. Mrs Fancy can lock in a rear naked choke and she makes an absolutely perfect Chicken and Dumplings.

Many times I have had women approach me and every single time my response is the same.

I have better at home.
    What a lovely tribute! That makes me smile. You've got quite a treasure there, and I'm glad you cherish her.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never been able to get aroused by a woman who is essentially uninteresting. Of course, I understand the concept of "pretty" but I just never got how that equates to "Sexy".

Fortunately, you're not the only man who feels that way. Many women who are not conventionally attractive or "centerfold sexy" are still persued by all types of men.

As far as Anna Nicole Smith goes, she WAS smart, in an uncoventional way. The woman knew exactly what is was she wanted, and went and got it. I think it's sad that the E-channel took advantage of her dependance on Rx drugs to make a joke out of her and exploit her.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000) michvolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Hate to say it, but sometimes water seeks its own level. Uninteresting men, usually attract and therefore like... uninteresting women. Strong women often intimidate them. Just my take.
    ^ This, strong men appreciate the strong women.
    I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite.

OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000) OTH51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been contemplating retirement for some time. I am over 20 now so I can retire whenever I want.

I think that once all our boys are home I will retire. As long as these magnificent kids are going into harms way, I will have to go with them. I have no choice if I aim to keep my soul.
    I guess you are just one of those "mature' men that certain people around this site dislike.

Thanks again for your service

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Taliban soldiers are makin' 5 babies in 9 minutes. Get your game up chief.
    LMFAO.......I tell this to my four kids and all of their friends. Keep makin' those babies!