Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Blast from the past - T-nation pro bb dead pool

Beginning in 1998, T-nation.com created predictions of which pro bodybuilders were most likely to die, up until 2005. Here are the articles for you to read:

1998 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_.../the_dead_pool

1999 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...e_dead_pool_99

2000 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dead_pool_2000

2001 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...d_pool_odyssey

2002 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dead_pool_2002

2003 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dead_pool_2003

2005 -->> http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dead_pool_2005

I am unable to locate 2004's article. Whether one was ever published, I do not know. The identities of the pros are 'protected' using fake names, but if you're smart enough you can figure out who each one of them are.

Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everylastone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll start

1. Luke Deters = Paul dillet

craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1998 - marty simpson = Kevin Levrone
    Striving For Perfection

Gonna givr hell on July26 NaturalproMJG's Avatar
    NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2005 - Pustalo Eyesmell = Gustavo Badell
    Personal Trainer and contest prep coach
    Natural Bodybuilder {}-----{}
    www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com
    Instagram : marty_gabriele
    Pinterest : Marty's Way Personal Training

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My guesses (ones that haven't already been said)

Byron Peterson: Dorian Yates

Donny Viceroy: Lee Priest?

Crocodile Dumbdie: Lee Priest again

Biff Blockhead: Paul Dillet

Chuckie's Boys: Chad Nicholas

Frankenmonster: Paul Dillet

Crocodile Dumbdee: Lee Priest

Way Too Good to be in Our Peasant Sport: Shawn Ray?

Part E. Animal: Chris Cormier

SuperCroc: Lee Priest (again lol!)

Triple P: Triple H

Usta Be-Someboddy: Nasser el Sonbaty

Log Cabin: Branch Warren?

Da Man: Ronnie Coleman

Biff Baxter :Jay Cutler
    Last edited by BlackNumero; 12-10-2010 at 07:23 AM.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Super Synthol - Matt Duvall

Greg Hostile - Craig Titus

Brakus Mule - Markus Ruhl

Chip Younger - Jay

Doug Oldblood - Don Youngblood - really dead

Carl Matumbo - Palumbo

Muscles Jackson - Flex ?

The Chief - Ronnie

Stuart Synthol - Valentino

Part E. Animal - cormier

Prince Pastrami- Kamali

SuperCroc - Priest

D-bol - Dennis James ?

Wolfgang Tool - Ruhl?

Canadian Colossus - Kovacs

Triple P -TRiple X

Too lazy to see the other years lol

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im scratching my head.
    i dont get it.
    *casually leaves thread*

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)

Pustalo Eyesmell - Gustavo Badell

Biff Baxter - Jay Cutler

Al Smackswood - Markus Ruhl (was going to say Art Atwood but I think he'll weigh more than 280)
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sumtypa BigMuffhead

Sumtypa collapsed in his hotel room after competing at the 2004 Mr. Olympia contest, blood streaming from his nose, and soiled from his own vomit. It was actually Shawn Ray, summoned to the room by a friend of Sumtypa’s, who called 911 and saved his life. Mr. BigMuffhead should've learned from his near-death experience, but guess what? Just a week later, the same scenario played out after he competed in one of the European Grand Prix shows.

^^ O_0 bertstare x10 who was this!^^

Vito Vanity = Lol DERICK ANTHONY

Originally Posted by realistromeo View Post

Sumtypa BigMuffhead

Sumtypa collapsed in his hotel room after competing at the 2004 Mr. Olympia contest, blood streaming from his nose, and soiled from his own vomit. It was actually Shawn Ray, summoned to the room by a friend of Sumtypa’s, who called 911 and saved his life. Mr. BigMuffhead should've learned from his near-death experience, but guess what? Just a week later, the same scenario played out after he competed in one of the European Grand Prix shows.

^^ O_0 bertstare x10 who was this!^^
    Mufasta Mohammad I thought?

StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    03 -
    Eugene Ebola - King Kamali?
    Neville Noregard - Chris Cormier?

I'll contribute further

Psycho Carb up = Heiko Kallbach
    Shiver Schmidt = Trevor Smith
    Brent Razor = Triple H (again??)

Biff Strong = Craig titus????
    World's Strongest Bodybuilder = Greg Kovacs
    Last edited by Everylastone; 12-10-2010 at 05:18 PM.

hard_hitter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1998 :
    1. Luke Deters - Paul Dillet
    2. Byron Peterson - Dorian Yates
    3. Muhammed Kabul - Victor Richards ?
    4. Lance Depardieu - Jean Pierre Fux ?
    5. Donny Viceroy - Lee Priest
    6. Marty Simpson - Kevin Levrone

2005:
    1. Sumtypa BigMuffhead - Mustafa Mohammad
    2. Ivan Overhypalov - Alexander Fedorov
    3. Pustalo Eyesmell - Gustavo Badell
    4. Biff Baxter - Jay Cutler
    5. Al Smackswood - Art Artwood

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    An extremely interesting set of articles....

But I get the feeling that the writer is somewhat bitter towards these athletes. I mean I could be wrong, and he could legitimately be concerned for their health and well being as claimed. But I think some of the 'facts' mentioned are blown out of proportion. No doubting nobody will ever know either way (except the athletes themselves) but people always harp on about how important genetics are and how drugs are just the final notch on the belt.

And these articles go completely against all of that and teach you that instead drugs is all that matters.

Now, putting all of this into consideration, we can evaluate these articles as being around 10 years old (some less some more, yes). And in hindsight we can say that I believe none of the athletes mentioned are dead (except Paul Demayo who I thought he may have made a reference to in the article, however I'd need to check the dates of the article compared to Paul's career). Regardless, Paul's death cannot be attributed to bodybuilding as an overdose of recreational drugs was the cause found by the coroner.

Lee Priest who is mentioned in nearly every article is still training and still guest posing, furthermore I believe he could still compete... And he still has a full head of hair...

Now, Momo Benaziza is a slightly different case... Being that he was 4 foot 11 would technically put him in the category of 'little people' (trying to be politically correct).
    And at that size they are prone to heart issues, that's disregarding any bodybuilding pursuits. And obviously taking diuretics and steroids is only going to further exemplify these chances of heart issues. So, I think he is a rare case.

Another person to die was Munzer who we all know about. And I think the issue with his drug regime was the amount of diuretics he would always pump into his system.

These are just my thoughts, but by the end of the series of articles the owner had been reduced to nothing more than speculation....

I think the idea was cruel and sadistic.
    Last edited by cbezz; 12-11-2010 at 03:39 AM.

JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnWaste is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hard_hitter View Post
    1998 :
    1. Luke Deters - Paul Dillet
    2. Byron Peterson - Dorian Yates
    3. Muhammed Kabul - Victor Richards ?
    4. Lance Depardieu - Jean Pierre Fux ?
    5. Donny Viceroy - Lee Priest
    6. Marty Simpson - Kevin Levrone

2005:
    1. Sumtypa BigMuffhead - Mustafa Mohammad
    2. Ivan Overhypalov - Alexander Fedorov
    3. Pustalo Eyesmell - Gustavo Badell
    4. Biff Baxter - Jay Cutler
    5. Al Smackswood - Art Artwood
    I think Kabul is supposed to be Nasser.

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cbezz View Post
    An extremely interesting set of articles....

But I get the feeling that the writer is somewhat bitter towards these athletes. I mean I could be wrong, and he could legitimately be concerned for their health and well being as claimed. But I think some of the 'facts' mentioned are blown out of proportion. No doubting nobody will ever know either way (except the athletes themselves) but people always harp on about how important genetics are and how drugs are just the final notch on the belt.

And these articles go completely against all of that and teach you that instead drugs is all that matters.
    I don't think the author is denying how much genetics matter in the sport, but I think hes is indirectly revealing how much drugs matter (something that pros/fans downplay alot). You gotta have the best genetics and the fortitude to take potentially life threatening drugs in order to be the best.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I miss testosterone.net so much!!!!

reps bro