Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up 2011 Double-T Sports Transformation Challenge!

Double-T Sports 2011 Transformation CHALLENGE

Double-T Sports is on the lookout for competitive people with the drive and motivation necessary to transform their bodies. If this is you, then get ready for the Double-T Sports 2011 Transformation Challenge! The top contestant in each category (1 male and 1 female) will win a Double-T Sports sponsorship, take home $1000 in cash, and receive a year’s worth of Double-T Sports supplements. Additional prizes are available for the top contestants in each category.
    So if you’re ready to make fantastic changes to your body, then sign up today! (SIMPLY ENTER USER NAME BELOW and What Start Date). Don’t miss your chance to accomplish your goals and get the physique that you’ve always wanted. It’s possible with Double-T Sports!

The Challenge
    The Double-T Sports 2011 Transformation is open to all men and women, age 18 and over. The contest consists of four separate 18-week transformation periods. Contestants can participate in a maximum of 2 transformations. Official start dates are: January 2, March 4, April 29, and August 5. For additional information on contest dates, please see below. Final judging for the transformation winners begins on December 11, 2011, and all winners will be announced no later than 12-25-2011.

In order to participate, challengers are required to
    • Register on Bodybuilding.com
    • Upload start and end pictures to Body Space by the dates indicated below. All pictures must include proof of dates.
    • Use a minimum of 4 Double-T Sports supplements during the entirety of the transformation. Winners will be required to show proof of purchase.
    • Create a transformation log in the Supplement Company Transformation section of Bodybuilding.com ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=511).
    • Post a minimum of three times per week in the transformation journal.
    • Open to US and Canadian residents only.

Eligibility
    Men and women are encouraged to participate. The contest is open to US and Canada legal residents only. All participants must have reached the legal age of 18 on the day of registration, must have created a Bodybuilding.com user account, and must remain in compliance with all Bodybuilding.com and Body Space rules of conduct.
    The 2011 Double-T Sports Transformation Challenge is not open to anyone affiliated with Double-T Sports, including but not limited to employees, agents, representatives, distributors, consultants, advisors, family members, board reps, professional bodybuilders and/or anyone affiliated with any supplement company including board representatives on the Bodybuilding.com Forums. The Challengers are subject to all Federal, State, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
    Prizes
    Prizes will be awarded to the top three contestants in each category. The 1st place winner in both the men’s and women’s categories will become a Double-T Sports sponsored athlete, and will receive $150 of Double-T Sports supplements each month for a year. Other prizes are as listed below.

CHALLENGE DATES

**FIRST START and END**

Friday, December 31, 2010 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, December 31, 2010 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday, January 2, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, January 8, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, May 5, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, May 7, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, May 8, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

**SECOND START and END**
    Friday, March 4, 2011 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, March 4, 2011 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday, March 6, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, July 7, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, July 9, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS, BY MIDNIGHT EST

**THIRD START and END**
    Friday, April 29, 2011 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, April 29, 2011 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday, May 1, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, May 7, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, September 1, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, September 3, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, September 4, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

**FOURTH START and END**
    Friday, August 5, 2011 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, August 5, 2011 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday,August 7, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, August 13, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, December 8, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, December 11, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

MANDATORY POSES FOR PICTURES

-Front Relaxed FULL BODY
    -Side Relaxed FULL BODY
    -Back Relaxed FULL BODY

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION

Each 1st place winner in both the male and female transformation challenges will be appointed
    2012 DOUBLE-T SPORTS SPONSORED ATHLETES! Both sponsored athletes will be awarded $150 a month in Double-T Supplements!

2011 Double-T Sports Men’s Transformation Challenge
    1st Place $1,000 cash and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $300
    2nd Place $500 cash and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $250
    3rd Stack of Double-T Products worth $200

2011 Double-T Sports Women’s Transformation Challenge
    1st Place $1,000 and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $300
    2nd Place $500 and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $250

Official Contest Rules

-Contestants must be 18 or older
    -US and Canadian Residents only
    -Must use at minimum four Double-T Sports products for 18 week challenge (Winners must show proof)
    -Men & Women are encouraged to participate.
    -All Before and After pictures MUST include timeline proof (Newspaper, etc..)
    -Beginning pictures must be posted by the set date
    -Final pictures must be posted by midnight on the addressed end date
    -No "bashing" of fellow competitors
    -Keep arguing to a minimum or not at all, if you become a problem you will be disqualified
    -Must post at LEAST Three times a week, if you miss 2 weeks of posting you will be disqualified from the competition. We will be keeping track of who has posted.

Release of Liability

a.I am voluntarily participating in the “CHALLENGE/S” of my own free will and volition.
    b.I am not a minor and at least 18 years old on the day of registration.
    c.I am of sound mind and body, have sufficiently trained for participation in the “CHALLENGE/S” and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person.
    d.I possess all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement.
    e.I certify that I meet all eligibility requirements as set forth in the “OFFICIAL RULES” which I have read, understand, and agree to.
    f.I agree that to the extent the “CHALLENGE/S” and rules thereof violate any laws of the country, state and/or city where I reside, my participation in any “CHALLENGE’S” is void.
    g.I certify that all images I submit for the competition will depict only me, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by me and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder.
    h.I am fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with my involvement or participation in the “CHALLENGE’S”.
    i.I hereby irrevocably grant the “SPONSOR”, the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right, license and privilege to: (i) photograph me and image, (ii) quote or paraphrase all of a portion of any statements that I may make before, during or after the “CHALLENGE’S” ("Statements"), (iii) publish, display and otherwise use my name, image, likeness and biographical data; and (iv) publish, exhibit, distribute, transmit, advertise, promote, commercially exploit and otherwise use any of the statements and/or Image in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised.
    j.I hereby irrevocably waive, release, discharge and hold the “SPONSOR”, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors, and assigns ("Released Parties") harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, costs, damages, demands and expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) arising from or in connection with my participation in the Competition, any and all Hazards, whether occurring on or off the premises where the “CHALLENGE” takes place and whether caused by the active or passive negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise, and all uses of any photographs, images submitted, including but not limited to any claims based on the right of privacy, the right of publicity, copyright, trademark, or any other right or privilege.
    k.I acknowledge that this Release of Liability and Accident Waiver shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
    m.I represent and warrant that I have carefully read this Agreement, understand its contents including an assumption of the risk of the negligence of the Released Parties and a waiver and release of the liability of the Released Parties.
    l.If any provision in this Agreement is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement, the remainder of which shall continue to be valid, lawful and enforceable in all other respects to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    m.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under this Agreement shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. By the execution and delivery of this Agreement, each party: (i) accepts, generally and unconditionally, to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court; and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
    n.I represent and warrant that I or my executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns shall make or institute any lawsuit or claim any liability, in law or in equity, against any of the Released Parties with respect to any of the Hazards or my participation in the Competition.
    BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.

Last edited by fitnessman; 12-05-2010 at 08:33 AM.
    Psalm 121

canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianiam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Double-T Sports 2011 Transformation CHALLENGE

Double-T Sports is on the lookout for competitive people with the drive and motivation necessary to transform their bodies. If this is you, then get ready for the Double-T Sports 2011 Transformation Challenge! The top contestant in each category (1 male and 1 female) will win a Double-T Sports sponsorship, take home $1000 in cash, and receive a year’s worth of Double-T Sports supplements. Additional prizes are available for the top contestants in each category.
    So if you’re ready to make fantastic changes to your body, then sign up today! (SIMPLY ENTER USER NAME BELOW and What Start Date). Don’t miss your chance to accomplish your goals and get the physique that you’ve always wanted. It’s possible with Double-T Sports!

The Challenge
    The Double-T Sports 2011 Transformation is open to all men and women, age 18 and over. The contest consists of four separate 18-week transformation periods. Contestants can participate in a maximum of 2 transformations. Official start dates are: January 2, March 4, April 29, and August 5. For additional information on contest dates, please see below. Final judging for the transformation winners begins on December 11, 2011, and all winners will be announced no later than 12-25-2011.

In order to participate, challengers are required to
    • Register on Bodybuilding.com
    • Upload start and end pictures to Body Space by the dates indicated below. All pictures must include proof of dates.
    • Use a minimum of 4 Double-T Sports supplements during the entirety of the transformation. Winners will be required to show proof of purchase.
    • Create a transformation log in the Supplement Company Transformation section of Bodybuilding.com ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=511).
    • Post a minimum of three times per week in the transformation journal.
    • Open to US and Canadian residents only.

Eligibility
    Men and women are encouraged to participate. The contest is open to US and Canada legal residents only. All participants must have reached the legal age of 18 on the day of registration, must have created a Bodybuilding.com user account, and must remain in compliance with all Bodybuilding.com and Body Space rules of conduct.
    The 2011 Double-T Sports Transformation Challenge is not open to anyone affiliated with Double-T Sports, including but not limited to employees, agents, representatives, distributors, consultants, advisors, family members, board reps, professional bodybuilders and/or anyone affiliated with any supplement company including board representatives on the Bodybuilding.com Forums. The Challengers are subject to all Federal, State, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
    Prizes
    Prizes will be awarded to the top three contestants in each category. The 1st place winner in both the men’s and women’s categories will become a Double-T Sports sponsored athlete, and will receive $150 of Double-T Sports supplements each month for a year. Other prizes are as listed below.

CHALLENGE DATES

**FIRST START and END**

Friday, December 31, 2010 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, December 31, 2010 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday, January 2, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, January 8, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, May 5, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, May 7, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, May 8, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

**SECOND START and END**
    Friday, March 4, 2011 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, March 4, 2011 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday, March 6, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, July 7, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, July 9, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS, BY MIDNIGHT EST

**THIRD START and END**
    Friday, April 29, 2011 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, April 29, 2011 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday, May 1, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, May 7, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, September 1, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, September 3, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, September 4, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

**FOURTH START and END**
    Friday, August 5, 2011 - FIRST DAY START PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Friday, August 5, 2011 - BEFORE PICTURES CAN BE POSTED IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE

Sunday,August 7, 2011 - START OF CONTEST

Saturday, August 13, 2011 - ALL START PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, December 8, 2011 - FIRST DAY END PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures

Sunday, December 11, 2011 - ALL END PICTURES DUE, IN THE MEMBERS BODYSPACE, BY MIDNIGHT EST

MANDATORY POSES FOR PICTURES

-Front Relaxed FULL BODY
    -Side Relaxed FULL BODY
    -Back Relaxed FULL BODY

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION

Each 1st place winner in both the male and female transformation challenges will be appointed
    2012 DOUBLE-T SPORTS SPONSORED ATHLETES! Both sponsored athletes will be awarded $150 a month in Double-T Supplements!

2011 Double-T Sports Men’s Transformation Challenge
    1st Place $1,000 cash and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $300
    2nd Place $500 cash and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $250

2011 Double-T Sports Women’s Transformation Challenge
    1st Place $1,000 and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $300
    2nd Place $500 and a Double-T Sports Stack worth $250

Official Contest Rules

-Contestants must be 18 or older
    -US and Canadian Residents only
    -Must use at minimum four Double-T Sports products for 18 week challenge (Winners must show proof)
    -Men & Women are encouraged to participate.
    -All Before and After pictures MUST include timeline proof (Newspaper, etc..)
    -Beginning pictures must be posted by the set date
    -Final pictures must be posted by midnight on the addressed end date
    -No "bashing" of fellow competitors
    -Keep arguing to a minimum or not at all, if you become a problem you will be disqualified
    -Must post at LEAST Three times a week, if you miss 2 weeks of posting you will be disqualified from the competition. We will be keeping track of who has posted.

Release of Liability

a.I am voluntarily participating in the “CHALLENGE/S” of my own free will and volition.
    b.I am not a minor and at least 18 years old on the day of registration.
    c.I am of sound mind and body, have sufficiently trained for participation in the “CHALLENGE/S” and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person.
    d.I possess all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement.
    e.I certify that I meet all eligibility requirements as set forth in the “OFFICIAL RULES” which I have read, understand, and agree to.
    f.I agree that to the extent the “CHALLENGE/S” and rules thereof violate any laws of the country, state and/or city where I reside, my participation in any “CHALLENGE’S” is void.
    g.I certify that all images I submit for the competition will depict only me, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by me and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder.
    h.I am fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with my involvement or participation in the “CHALLENGE’S”.
    i.I hereby irrevocably grant the “SPONSOR”, the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right, license and privilege to: (i) photograph me and image, (ii) quote or paraphrase all of a portion of any statements that I may make before, during or after the “CHALLENGE’S” ("Statements"), (iii) publish, display and otherwise use my name, image, likeness and biographical data; and (iv) publish, exhibit, distribute, transmit, advertise, promote, commercially exploit and otherwise use any of the statements and/or Image in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised.
    j.I hereby irrevocably waive, release, discharge and hold the “SPONSOR”, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors, and assigns ("Released Parties") harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, costs, damages, demands and expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) arising from or in connection with my participation in the Competition, any and all Hazards, whether occurring on or off the premises where the “CHALLENGE” takes place and whether caused by the active or passive negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise, and all uses of any photographs, images submitted, including but not limited to any claims based on the right of privacy, the right of publicity, copyright, trademark, or any other right or privilege.
    k.I acknowledge that this Release of Liability and Accident Waiver shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
    m.I represent and warrant that I have carefully read this Agreement, understand its contents including an assumption of the risk of the negligence of the Released Parties and a waiver and release of the liability of the Released Parties.
    l.If any provision in this Agreement is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement, the remainder of which shall continue to be valid, lawful and enforceable in all other respects to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    m.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under this Agreement shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. By the execution and delivery of this Agreement, each party: (i) accepts, generally and unconditionally, to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court; and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
    n.I represent and warrant that I or my executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns shall make or institute any lawsuit or claim any liability, in law or in equity, against any of the Released Parties with respect to any of the Hazards or my participation in the Competition.
    BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.

Count me in for Jan 2nd, Ill be running a 8-10 week bulk followed by a cut.
    What is expected for the post during the run?

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome! Three post a week in a log you start here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=511

Also, all Double-T products are 15% off until the 31st right here at bb.com!
    Last edited by fitnessman; 12-05-2010 at 07:56 PM.
    Psalm 121

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm IN!!
    Do we have to fill out an application this time?
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    I'm IN!!
    Do we have to fill out an application this time?
    No we have learned from the previous contests to KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

In for Jan 2nd?

I am going to do it with ya'll. I cant win but it will be fun!!!
    Psalm 121

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

No we have learned from the previous contests to KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

In for Jan 2nd?

I am going to do it with ya'll. I cant win but it will be fun!!!
    lol...Simple is good. Yup Jan 2nd. I think you guys ran a tight contest. Everything (to me at least) was clear and concise. I hope some of this years competitors sign back up. I have some scores to settle. lol
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!

lol...Simple is good. Yup Jan 2nd. I think you guys ran a tight contest. Everything (to me at least) was clear and concise. I hope some of this years competitors sign back up. I have some scores to settle. lol
    You can do this contest twice this year if you want. But be advised, I am the biggest smack talker around

Come at me bro!

Psalm 121

You can do this contest twice this year if you want. But be advised, I am the biggest smack talker around

Come at me bro!

Yeah I saw that. Thats a good addition. I'll defintaely do the begining of the year, and then see from there.

As for the smack talk. I wouldn't want to lose a friend i just made. HOWEVER, if you're game, I'm as good as they come when it comes down to the gift to gab. You've been warned!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Come at me bro!

Does this mean you are going to run a SMACK TALKING LOG???

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Double t rocks! :d

I am salivating at the chance to do another challenge! I am not sure if I am jumping in for Jan 2, but I WILL be participating in this challenge...TWICE

ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just finished this years contest, and I was wondering if I can do this one too? Also has the winners been announced or are there still finishing up?

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ctorrelli View Post
    I just finished this years contest, and I was wondering if I can do this one too? Also has the winners been announced or are there still finishing up?
    We would LOVE to have you return to run another GAUNTLET!!!

The winners of the 2010 challenge will be announced December 24, 2010!!!

jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcf1978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Count me in for Jan.2

I figure I'll do two challenges which will get me prepared for the first show of my life. I have already paid for it and have 48 weeks to get ready

Originally Posted by jcf1978 View Post
    I figure I'll do two challenges which will get me prepared for the first show of my life. I have already paid for it and have 48 weeks to get ready
    Awesome! Looks like you have some great mass to slice up!
    Psalm 121

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perfect! Looks like another challenge I will be entering
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm in for smack talk. Reps to the best.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I'm in for smack talk. Reps to the best.
    There's no rep trading allowed!! lol

rep *****
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    There's no rep trading allowed!! lol

rep *****
    lol. No trading. Just reps to anyone that can talk more smack than Fitty. His mouth goes a mile a minute.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    newer member but ill be in

lol. No trading. Just reps to anyone that can talk more smack than Fitty. His mouth goes a mile a minute.
    See there it is already...I knew he couldn't keep up with me. A mile a minute just isn't good enough.

LOL!

lol true that
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by simpy View Post
    lol. No trading. Just reps to anyone that can talk more smack than fitty. His mouth goes a mile a minute.
    Understatement ....

LOL! Try to keep up with BARB!!

Originally Posted by thebluesbug View Post
    newer member but ill be in
    Welcome!!!! Jan 2nd start date?

See there it is already...I knew he couldn't keep up with me. A mile a minute just isn't good enough.

LOL!
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    lol true that
    I am very good at sign language as well. Deaf people cant even get a finger in edgewise.
    Psalm 121

I am very good at sign language as well. Deaf people cant even get a finger in edgewise.
    I can't even get a finger in ....

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    You may need to rethink the boundaries of your relationship.

Speaking of fingers, I once watched two deaf people argue in a car. It was mesmerizing. I was driving behind them on the way to the movies. I have to give the driver credit. He was driving, signing, and looking angrily at the lady in the passenger seat. Talk about a multi-tasker.

Somehow, this thread has gone terribly wrong on page 1 ....

Speaking of fingers, I once watched two deaf people argue in a car. It was mesmerizing. I was driving behind them on the way to the movies. I have to give the driver credit. He was driving, signing, and looking angrily at the lady in the passenger seat. Talk about a multi-tasker.
    For both above cases only one is needed. Hell they teach that in driving school in Cleveland
    Psalm 121

thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL! Try to keep up with BARB!!

Welcome!!!! Jan 2nd start date?

Yes...Jan. 2nd start date for me! if it goes well (balancing with a boatload of schoolwork) ill try to get in for 2 cycles

Somehow, this thread has gone terribly wrong on page 1 ....

This thread has gone incredibly right! LOL

Just a girl lost in bama Tannerus4's Avatar
    Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed just for entertainment purposes at the moment...haven't decided if I'll do this just yet...
    my attendance is unpredictable.