I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Drum and bass for workouts

Any dnb listeners here? How awesome is this music for workouts? I prefer dark stuff - Current Value, Noisia, Black Sun Empire, Dieselboy, Technical Itch, etc. Started listening to dnb in the late 90s when I started playing the drums and have been in love since.

I do hard rock as well but it's just not the same.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, here are a few examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8llySbSN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKvjjgO6ov0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bORg3GeP4ik

3 scoops of Jack3d and some of this stuff and I'm tearing sh*t up.

I know to many this will sound like a bunch of ridiculous noise but as a drummer and lifter it's heaven for me.
    I.K

NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10) NAboost is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I love it too

check out flux pavillion

Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jojax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use Psychedelic Trance for cardio, works freaking wonders.

But i also had a DnB phase, i might just take that up for workouts.

Thanks for the reminder!

Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about DubStep

Registered User SquirrelMaster0's Avatar
    SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dieselboy - Dungeon Masters Guide is my secret weapon to break plateaus.

Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snoogens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love DnB during workouts, stuff like Pendulum, chase & status, noisia also ofcourse.
    Dubstep is fkin awesome too, from Excision, datsik, bar 9, vaski.

but good DnB really gives me the pump

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out the music section dude. There will be heaps of others who like the same music and a great resource. Also check out beatport.com

pvcjunglist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2018 had to revive this thread

Figured i’d do one better and post my top EDM tracks including DnB

First off the warm-up track.
    1.Asra Ketoma-Lose control (Guau Rmx)
    2.Dieselboy-Barrier Break (Hochi/infiltrata Rmx)
    3.Photek-Age of Empires
    4.Raiden-Can’t be myself
    5.BSE/Noisia-Hideous (Black Sun Empire VIP)
    6.Skynet-Aztek
    7.The Prodigy-Theday is my enemy
    **Now 2 badass jump-up DnB tracks**
    8.Sin/Muffler-Badbwoy sound VIP
    9.State of mind & PNC-City on fire
    10.DaVIP & Encode-Vamanos

Many more but Top 10 easily.

cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Cardio is your friend

cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I may need to try a new fitness regime