Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

◄Growing with Animal PM►

First, I want to thank naturalguy and Universal for giving me the opportunity for logging their product.

Background: Well, I may as well just give you my entry statement and that will explain most of it: "I'm a teacher and most people know that teachers don't work from bell to bell....well, at least the good ones. I work a lot and have a lot on my mind when I go to bed. Sometimes it can get overwhelming, especially this time of year because I know I have some students that don't have the greatest home life (parents, affording bills, proper clothes in winter, ect...)

On the other hand, I try to separate my life from work. A MAJOR hobby that I have is bodybuilding. I did my first bodybuilding show this past October and I'm looking to do another one next fall. I talked to the judges and they have given me tips to work on for my next show and those are now my goals. But the big part of putting on size (growth) is rest. We all know that we grow when we sleep. Having an aid will help me with my size that I need to put on for my next show. I ultimately want to keep competing, but we all know that the mass is not achieved over night. I'll have to take this one step at a time and my next show I'll be gunning for first in the overall pose down "

I will be reporting on the following items: sleep quality, morning feeling, recovery and overall feeling
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Days 1-4

sleep quality: Day 1 really, really sucked! I think it more of waiting for it to 'kick in' and after having 1 day of sleep, I realized that it really doesn't 'kick in' or 'knock you out'. It really 'kicks in' once i'm asleep. I've got some pretty good sleep on days 2-4.

morning feeling: Days 1-3 I've woken up kinda groggy. But one I'm up, I'm up and I feel great.

recovery: Since I'm did a show in October, I have been trying to get back a lot of my strength....especially in my legs. I don't know why, but I lost a great deal of strength in my squat. On Tuesday I hit my legs very, very hard. I finally put up 315x5 on squat which isn't too much since I used to put up 350x6, but I was 193.....now I'm ~164. So I guess thats a pretty good improvement. I went strait to front squats after that and I was hurtin for the past 3 days! I can't remember when I've been that sore. I don't think the Animal PM helped with recovery/ But on the other hand I had a few nites of sleep that wasn't stellar since I was looking to expect something.

I hammered my back yesterday and was expecting to be sore since I did deadlifts, bent over rows, and other back exercises. I hit it HARD and was a little sore this morning, but i'm great now.

overall feeling: I feel great over all. I'm not tired in morning and I feel pretty good when I get off of work. With the help of a preworkout, I'm ready to rock and roll
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 5

Sleep Quality: Man, I had an EPIC night of sleep. I was OUT like a lite. I didn't wake up once (which is not common).

Morning Feeling: I was pretty groggy this morning, but that is because I went to bed at a late time. I think I was still in REM sleep when my alarm went off.

Recovery: N/A: Didn't lift

Overall Feeling: I got my workout in (shoulders/triceps) and I feel great. Sundays are my lazy day and usually all I want to do is sleep in...especially on cloudy days like today. I'm not really in that mood since I slept so well, so we'll see what I get accomplished today...
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Sleep Quality: Sleep last nite was good for me. I fell rite to sleep and didn't wake up once. I usually wake up once to pee, but haven't lately since I've been in such a deep sleep

Morning Feeling: Getting outta bed on Mondays are hard and it was today too. But once I was outta bed, I had a really good morning. I wasn't groggy and wasn't tired at all

Recovery:I did shoulders/triceps yesterday and my traps and rear delts get sore, but not this time. Recovery was great!

Overall Feeling: I feel great and energized all day. I was eager to lift today, but it was an off day. I'm looking forward to tearing it up tomorrow.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i remember when i used PM...had CRAZY dreams
    Here to help!

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    i remember when i used PM...had CRAZY dreams
    As the log continues, I've been getting more and more dreams. This is a good thing since you dream in REM sleep
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Sleep Quality: Sleep, again, was solid for me. I don't think I've gone this long with such good deep sleep

Morning Feeling: Getting up was not hard at all. I popped rite outta bed and was ready to rock 'n roll .... and I did ALL day

Recovery: N/A - Off

Overall Feeling: I had a great leg day today. Got a solid 315x6 on squat and then went strait to leg press and killed my legs. I was ready to go rite when I got off of work. I usually am pretty tired, but not today. I'm hoping this will be repeat for tomorrow.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 8

Sleep Quality: Man! I can't get over how great my sleep has been and I actually think it is getting better as the log goes on

Morning Feeling: I woke up at 5:15, 1 hour before I normally get up, and I was ready to go. I actually had to force myself to go back to sleep. Usually when this happens i'm groggy in the morning, but wasn't today.

Recovery: I did legs yesterday and I wasn't as sore as I thought I'd be, but tomorrow I'll be able to tell how the recovery is.

Overall Feeling: I have been in a great mood and feeling great due to the great sleep that i've been getting. This stuff is no joke.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Days 9 & 10

Sleep Quality: I learned the sweet spot for this stuff. You have to take your casein about 30 minutes before you take Animal PM. The past 2 nites I wasn't able and took it with my casein. I noticed that it didn't work as well as far as falling asleep.

Morning Feeling: Both mornings I woke up fresh and ready to go. I could really get used to this!!

Recovery: My legs are still tight from 3 days ago and I did back 2 days ago and it feels just fine. I have noticed an decrease in time it does take for my body to recover....at least DOMS wise

Overall Feeling: I started to feel like I was getting sick yesterday. Its something in my throat....drainage issues. Today I'm pumped full of meds and I'm starting to feel better. Lets hope this is nothing and can shake it in no time.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Days 11 & 12

Sleep Quality: Sleep was ok this weekend. I had to go to some Christmas parties and I didn't get to be at a good time, but I still had a nice deep sleep

Morning Feeling: Not really groggy at all. Pretty fresh and was glad to see some snow this morning

Recovery: I did chest the on Friday and I woke up tight, but not bad and this morning my chest was feeling full but not sore

Overall Feeling: I feel very good. I'm hoping for a snow day, but i doubt we'll get it. I'll be doing legs tomorrow and have a pretty packed week this week. It is also the last week before break
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 13 & 14

Sleep Quality: Sleep for the past few days have been sort of off. Sunday nite, I had anticipation of a snow day and I got the call at 11:30. It was hard for me to fall asleep knowing that I didn't have to get up early the next morning

Morning Feeling: Same as always....very fresh. No matter how poor it is GETTING to sleep, I wake up feeling great.

Recovery: I have noticed an increase in recovery and a decrease in DOMS

Overall Feeling: I'm feeling great and really liking to this product. I'm wondering if this product needs to be cycled....
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 15

Sleep Quality: Wow! I got such a deep sleep last nite. Usually I wake up about 2-3am having to go to the bathroom and I know its about that time because I'm so groggy from being in such a deep sleep. Last nite I had that groggy feeling from being in a deep sleep, but when I looked up at the clock it was only 12:30.

Morning Feeling: Same as always....very fresh. No matter how poor it is GETTING to sleep, I wake up feeling great.

Recovery: I did shoulders/triceps yesterday and was expecting to be sore since I hit them so hard. This morning I'm a little tight in the traps, but nothing to complain about.

Overall Feeling: I feel great and very energized. I'm crossing my fingers for another snow day to morrow since we are supposed to get more winter weather
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 16 & 17

Sleep Quality: Great night of sleep again. I've started to have some pretty intense dreams. The only problem is that I can't remember them once I wake up. I just remember that they are intense.

Morning Feeling: Same as always....great and ready to go.

Recovery: I did back and recovery was stellar. I was off yesterday and I'll take off tonite too.

Overall Feeling: I feel pretty good. I had another snow day....more like an ice day. We got a good layer of ice that made the roads an ice rink. I'm ready for the holidays to be over. I'm going to start my bulk for my next show soon and these sweets are killing me!
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 18 & 19

Sleep Quality: Great night of sleep again. I don't think I've ever had this much consistent, quality sleep for this long.

Morning Feeling: Same

Recovery: Recovery seems to be getting better and better as the log goes on.

Overall Feeling: I know that there are not that many people following this log, but I really, really like this product.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 20-22

Sleep Quality: The past 3 nights have NOT been good sleep. A few things can prolly attribute to why my sleep wasn't good. For one, my schedule is off. I don't have any specific time I have to get up. So sleeping in was messing me up. Another factor was finances and graduate school. But that is all figured out.

Morning Feeling: Morning feeling is the same. I've noticed that I don't feel as refreshed when I sleep in.

Recovery: On Animal PM, I notice that if I get a solid nite of sleep, which has been about 90% of the time, my recovery time is almost split in half. I'm not nearly as sore.

Overall Feeling: I'll be going out of town for the next few days and may be without a computer. I'll update as soon as i get back.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Day 23-28

Sleep Quality: I cannot stress how great and consistent my sleep has been! Nothing new, since i've been sleeping great. On the other hand, i've been having some wicked dreams. Not bad, just weird.

Morning Feeling: Morning feeling is the same: great

Recovery: My recovery has been great. Especially since i've been sleeping so well. I did leg yesterday and I had a PR on leg press and was expecting to be very sore...not the case.

Overall Feeling: This log has been very short, but I cannot explain how great my sleep has been. Even on my trip outta town, it was still great. This may be a new staple
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Final Review

First Off: I'd like to thank Universal & NG for giving me the opportunity to log this product

Sleep Quality: I really didn't notice much at first, but then it hit me a few packs in and my sleep was AMAZING. It didn't knock me out like an benadryl or a ambien, but it did relax me to get to sleep. Once I was asleep, it was OUT. I'd usually get up to pee, but I was out and have to pee like a race horse in the morning.

Morning Feeling: Just about every morning I woke up I was refreshed. It was almost like I felt like I took a power nap, if that makes any sense. I never had to 'shake any cobwebs'.

Recovery: My recovery was great on Animal PM. I usually get some pretty bad DOMS and get sore for about 2-3 days when I do legs. My DOMS was a lot less and it was only about a day or so.

Overall Feeling: I really like this product and would recommend it to anybody looking for a sleep/recovery product. I am considering this as a staple because I liked it so much. I was skeptical at first, but this is the real deal.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)