Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Fighting insomnia and monsters under my bed with Animal PM

well with perfect timeing right before finals the guys at unversal/animal came through for me once again with some animal pm this time , I have been only getting around 6-7 hrs of sleep a night for at least 3 weeks and I am trying to cut for the OBF transformation contest (down 22lbs so far) so I am hoping this will help set my sleep patterns strait again at least for a lil while -

I recieved the package and tried my 1st dose last night I will have my thoughts up when I post my workout after training this evening

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animal-pm.html

30 Paks
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Pack
    Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

Pyridoxine (B6) 10.5mg 525%
    Magnesium (As Oxide) 450mg 113%
    Zinc (As Oxide) 30mg 200%

GH Boosting Complex: 3,000mg
    (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid [GABA], Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate [AKG], Ornithine HCL, L-Tryptophan, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine [GPC])

Immune & Recovery Complex: 2,500mg
    (Animal Nitro(Tm) EAA Blend [Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Arginine, Histidine, Threonine, Methionine, Phenylalanine], L-Glutamine, Immunolin, Humanofort(Tm))

Sleep & Relaxation Complex: 1,250mg
    (Valerian Root Powder, Chamomile Root Powder, Mucuna Pruriens [Standardized For 15% L-Dopa], Hops [Humulus Lupulus], L-Theanine)

WRITE UP
    Sleeping in a deeper and more tranquil and relaxed state; becoming more efficient in our rest and as such maximizing recovery. This is what it´s all about for the dedicated bodybuilder. Animal PM was created with one simple intent: to support the recovery process at night by creating a more tranquil and anabolic sleep environment in which the battered body of an intense training bodybuilder could rest and repair.*

Animal PM is a complete and comprehensive supplementation for the serious bodybuilder and only the serious bodybuilder. A single pack of Animal PM delivers a combination of ingredients that support growth hormone (GH), promote immune function, recovery agents, anabolic aminos and sleep and relaxation promoters.* Animal PM helps you get the most out of your sleep and by doing so, helps your body make the most out of repairing and growing.*

Animal PM´s sleep recovery formula starts with three whole grams of hGH (growth hormone) promoters designed to support the release during slumber.* With GABA and alpha-GPC as well as "growth" output stimulating aminos arginine AKG, ornithine and L-tryptophan, Animal PM promotes natural GH-production while your body is in a state of rest.*

FREE Download:
    Animal Owner's Manual

The "Immune & Recovery Complex" is a blend of free form amino acids and prized patented compounds that help support heightened anabolism, promote protein synthesis and provide support to immune function, as the hazards of hard training and life in the real world leave your immune system and central nervous system under a state of constant attack.*

The "Immune & Recovery Complex" is bolstered even further by the kind of cutting-edge, patented ingredients you've come to expect from Animal.* Two such ingredients found in Animal PM are Humanofort and Immunolin. Humanofort is an embryonic peptide matrix which promotes myriad growth factors elementally responsible for new tissue growth.* Immunolin, on the other hand, is an immunoglobulin bovine extract rich in highly coveted growth factors.* These two premium compounds serve to "supercharge" the Animal PM formula.*

Finally, tying it all together and helping to completely differentiate Animal PM from any other generic recovery or sleep or relaxation product on the market, is the wicked "Sleep & Relaxation Complex".* This complex is designed to put you at ease and help support deep and restful sleep while the anabolic growth factors of the previous two complexes do their vital restorative work.* By natural, Animal PM facilitates a state of heightened relaxation priming you for reinvigorating anabolic sleep.*

Animal PM also delivers a blend of time-tested natural elements like valerian root, chamomile and hops. These three are then formulated with L-dopa (from mucuna pruriens) and L-theanine. These ingredients are further supported by the acclaimed mineral combo of zinc and magnesium.* Designed to not only contribute to more sound sleep but also to potentially promote anabolic hormone production in .*
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Niiiice!!! Subbed!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool that damn monster under my bed best fear me tonight

well today was terrible I was having one of those days where everything was going wrong n u feel like crap u know the days where it takes all u have not to just slap someone stupid because ur p*ssed at the world, but one thing that was going well was I got some amazing sleep last night after taking my 1st dose of animal PM
    and when I went to the gym this evening it all came out and holy agression strike batman I was on fire I broke personal record after personal record - then my buddy says I bet u could break the university leg press record at 1st I said hell no , many have tried including myself and never came close it was set by a dude that is a 250lb beast and has been standing for almost 2yrs but I was really fired up today and feeling strong so I tried it even after several sets of squats, rack pulls and heavy leg press --- I broke dat chit 1608lbsx1 at 180

back squats- true atg
    135x30
    225x20
    315x10
    335x8
    365x7--PR
    2x335x7

front squats- atg
    225x10
    275x8
    295x7--PR

rack pulls - wiehgt set about 6in off the ground
    315x25
    405x15
    475x7--PR
    500x2-- better PR

leg press-- deep til it it's the safety catch every rep
    20px16
    24px12
    26px9-- PR
    32p+50lbs x1 -PR and new university record

leg press calf raises
    4x12px30-- from multiple angles w pauses at contraction

smith machine calves- toes on plates
    4x365x20-30- pauses every few reps

leg extensions
    240x16
    260x12
    2x280x8

standing single leg curls
    3x155x8 per leg

we'll see how well animal PM works tonight by whether or not I can walk tomorrow

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

chest n biceps

well it deffinitely was a rough morning I felt like i was ran over by a truck then backed over by it again but I can say that compared to the way my body felt last night my recovery did seem improved and I did sleep like a rock , I am really liking this product thus far - I sleep great , I don't wake up groggy and it seems to help a lil with the DOMS of ego lifts like last night

Incline bb bench press
    135x20
    225x12
    2x245x8-9
    225x10

flat bb bench
    2x225x16-20
    3x275x7-8
    245x11

reverse grip bench press
    3x245x7-8

cable flyes - from 3 angles
    6x40per arm x12-15

BB curls
    3x115x14-15

incline DB curls
    3x50sx14-15

machine curls
    3x140x15
    drop set
    160x6
    120x6
    80x6

reverse grip ez bar curls
    4x100x12

cardio was treadmill at #15incline 3.5mph for 30mins

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know i'm in on this!

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    You know i'm in on this!
    good to have u aboard , I started to think I was talkin to myself in here , n we all know I only do that at home where others can't hear the voices

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subscription renewed.
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    subscription renewed.
    ah ha the 1st issue is free but if u want the package with the shoe phone and swimsuit addition it costs extra

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Subbed. In for the swimsuit pics(aka. Noodz )
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    Subbed. In for the swimsuit pics(aka. Noodz )
    nudez will cost u a happy meal and quart of fine malt liquor

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

back n triceps

well my sleep has continued to be solid although I did get a lil less last night because I felt compelled to stay up and watch the walking dead but what sleep I did get was awsome - my energy was a lil low probably due to that when I trained today but I pushed through it and managed to get the job done pretty well , I think I will be switching back to my old routine at the end of the week - just some minor changes in the game plan for my training

back

pull ups
    wide
    bwx25
    2x+25x15
    close grip hammer position
    2x+25x12-15
    wide grip hammer position
    2x+25x12

single arm DB rows
    3x110x15

lat pull downs
    wide-200x15 drop to 180x15
    wide handles- 200x15 drop to 180x15
    close grip handles- 200x15 drop to 180x15

seated cable rows
    underhand- 200x15 drop to 180x15
    wide handles- 200x15 drop to 180x15
    close grip handles- 200x15 drop to 180x15 drop to 160x15 ouch

HS high rows- drop set
    240x12
    220x12
    200x12

triceps

skull crushers
    4x160x10-12

tricep press downs w rope
    4x125x8-10

HS tricep extension
    3x210x8-9

v handle tricep press downs
    4x135x12

tricep kickbacks
    3x30x12

cardio was 30mins treadmill #14 incline at 3.5mph

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Jeebus that is some high volume!!! 25 wide grip pullups got me mad jealous breh I can only smash 15 fresh with no weight at all attached

Jeebus that is some high volume!!! 25 wide grip pullups got me mad jealous breh I can only smash 15 fresh with no weight at all attached
    I hold the university record for wide grip pull ups brah 33 witnessed and I hit 37 another day

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    I hold the university record for wide grip pull ups brah 33 witnessed and I hit 37 another day
    Why haven't you got in on any of EPC's contests? I think you would win it easily with those numbers and it wouldn't have required you to change your training at all. Doesn't mean much IRL but it would definitely be funny to see someone take pullup king from him

Why haven't you got in on any of EPC's contests? I think you would win it easily with those numbers and it wouldn't have required you to change your training at all. Doesn't mean much IRL but it would definitely be funny to see someone take pullup king from him
    don't know anything about the contests , if I enter a strength contest it will have to wait til this cut is over and my macros are back at maintenence I'm just now starting to get the energy decline

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

don't know anything about the contests , if I enter a strength contest it will have to wait til this cut is over and my macros are back at maintenence I'm just now starting to get the energy decline
    The last one was a one rep max weighted pullup comp but the other 1 was an endurance deal.

EPC won with 30 or 31 regular grip width pullups. I figured with that many widegrip you would smash 35+ with no issues. I need to see when his next one is. They are done by weight class and you are the right weight to be going head to head with him....

medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, down 22lb, Jeeze Ive only managed 10, guess I had better step it up. I get VERY little sleep (more is really not an option)so I will be following this to see how you find the quality of sleep.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159276021

Originally Posted by medusa11 View Post
    Wow, down 22lb, Jeeze Ive only managed 10, guess I had better step it up. I get VERY little sleep (more is really not an option)so I will be following this to see how you find the quality of sleep.
    not enough sleep had me at a sticking point for a while , I typically cut faster than this believe it or not but I am trying to maintain more muscle mass this time , the quality of sleep with this has been excellent thus far

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not enough sleep had me at a sticking point for a while , I typically cut faster than this believe it or not but I am trying to maintain more muscle mass this time , the quality of sleep with this has been excellent thus far
    Huh, I would not have thought that could cause sticking points....makes sense. Nothing I can do about it anyway if it is a problem.

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The suge knight light is AWESOME!!!!

1608?????? DA FUK???

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    I never rep back

Huh, I would not have thought that could cause sticking points....makes sense. Nothing I can do about it anyway if it is a problem.
    it just can throw off the metabolism and cause a rise in cortisol but tossing a sleep aide supp like this or melatonin or both in the mix will make u sleep deeper on what sleep u do get and help with the issue

Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    The suge knight light is AWESOME!!!!

1608?????? DA FUK???

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    haha I love that vid n the 1608 was beooootch I won't be doing that again anytime soon I'm still getting DOMS like a mofo lol

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

The last one was a one rep max weighted pullup comp but the other 1 was an endurance deal.

EPC won with 30 or 31 regular grip width pullups. I figured with that many widegrip you would smash 35+ with no issues. I need to see when his next one is. They are done by weight class and you are the right weight to be going head to head with him....
    yeah I saw the weighted pull up thing the most i've ever done was +90x6 and I was hurting for a bit , I could give him a run but right now my upper strength isn't what it normally is because I'm on cal /carb restriction where I'm cutting for the obf contest I'm really not sure how many I can do right now probably no more than 30 wide

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

How deep a sleep is deep? You figure you can easily wake up in the middle of the night and function?

How deep a sleep is deep? You figure you can easily wake up in the middle of the night and function?
    deep sleep is when u can sleep 6-7 hrs and feel like u got 8 , when u can get up in the middle of the night and immediately fall back into a heavy sleep , not half awake - the REM portion of your circadian rythm is the deepest most restful part of your sleep the more of that type of sleep u get the more u recover and recharge

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

the cold sucks balls

damn my energy has been really low the last few days more than likely due to the fact the the temp has suddenly dropped to 15 degrees in the morning making it about 2-5 with the wind chill I take the cold well but this came on quick and it's zapping the chit out of me so no cardio today I'm going to carb up and do some school work
    I did sleep well but after going out in this crappy weather this morning my energy levels have hit the floor hopefully they will be better tomorrow

wood chops- from different angles
    7x55x20 each side

oblique crunches w a 65lb db
    5 sets of 20 each side

torso rotations
    5x205x20 each side

back extensions +35lbs
    5 sets of 30-35

and that was it fk it , I'm taking it easy today

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

delts n traps

today is my BS day not a hell of a lot going on but I did carb up and eat some extra cals yesterday as well as sleep like a rock , so thankfully my energy came back somewhat today which was much needed lethargy sucks --
    as for the effects of the product my sleep has been excellent and the effects haven't seemed to diminish at all to this point which is a positive plus over most sleep supplements on the market but we'll see around day 20

BB shrugs
    close grip
    wu-225x30
    4x315x15
    wide grip
    3x405x12-15
    drop set 405x10, 315x10, 225x15

standing bb millitary press
    135x20
    165x12
    2x185x8
    165x8 drop to 135x8

seated lat raises
    4x35sx12-15

DB shrugs
    4x125sx25-30

BB front raises
    4x75x12

cardio was 30mins treadmill 3.5mph at #12 incline

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How would you compare this stuff to Blue GrowtH?

How would you compare this stuff to Blue GrowtH?
    I love CL and liked both product quite a bit but I have to say at least for me I'm sleeping better with this product that I have with any other on the market and I have tried literally all of them - there are 3 others I really liked blue growth hgh up and hghpro were all also good , but I preffer this one so far and it's like 10-15bucks cheaper so I think I've found a new friend

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

I love CL and liked both product quite a bit but I have to say at least for me I'm sleeping better with this product that I have with any other on the market and I have tried literally all of them - there are 3 others I really liked blue growth hgh up and hghpro were all also good , but I preffer this one so far and it's like 10-15bucks cheaper so I think I've found a new friend
    I've tried Blue GrowtH and HGHpro but I'm really interested in HGHup but I may have to look into this one

I've tried Blue GrowtH and HGHpro but I'm really interested in HGHup but I may have to look into this one
    hgh up was my 1st one I was a bete tester it is an excellent product , it seemed to give me a lot of agression for some reason in a good way , but this one gives the best sleep so far

Betancourt Nutrition Rep