saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10) saidmusician is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Sweet Potato ONLY Diet

Just saw an article of Matthew Morrison in Details (I was really bored at the airport), and it said he uses the "sweet potato only" diet. WTF?! I actually like his look (yah, I know he's pretty much just a skinny guy with abs), but what's the reasoning behind a diet like this? I do know the answer, and that fad diets are lame. They make no sense, and they're pretty pathetic, for the most part. I mean, logically, you can cut to that look with any type of calories, as long as you're at a deficit, right?

Clearly, he didn't worry about the 1g / lb. protein rule...lol. Hypothetically, do you guys think he would've been a bit more muscular, had he cut on a majority of protein??

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11...details-cover/

xNxN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Must be sweet potatos with chicken breasts, meats,, etc (no rice, no pasta, )

wes40138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wes40138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even with chicken breasts, that still would be hard to stomach for me . But then again I hate sweet potatoes . But I know what you mean about the rail with abs poster boys for these fad diets like Ori from the warrior diet (which I use to follow.......)
    YNWA

W.I.N.=Whats Important Now -Lou Holtz

JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000) JayAllen20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well it doesn't get into much detail, but it says he did this "Sweet Potato Diet" only for the last few days leading up to the shoot. It didn't mean he lives this way. This was just an apparent "Trick" he used to get extra lean according to the article. For the most part he eats a pretty standard diet

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hypothetically he would have been more muscular by lifting weights more. Using a sweet potato diet short term to reach a specific weight loss goal (for him a photoshoot) should be fine IMO. Eating protein doesn't make you muscular. Eating protein will help you get muscular if you train correctly. Training correctly makes you muscular.

By the by, dude's not that skinny. He's not a hulk but he's got a healthy amount of mass o him.

fat2monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fat2monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fat2monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fat2monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fat2monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fat2monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    baked potato diet....carrot diet....

they never actually work because you can't have just ONE thing, no regular food on this earth (1 specific food, not many put into one) has everything you need. It's just a fad diet...brb going to hire a guy named Ricky Stone who is jacked and a camera to tell about my all new Rice Diet.......

Seriously, and who sticks to just one food for many months? nobody.

Start reading books.

kin0kin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually any single food diet works as long as you stay below maintenance. If you really want a single food diet, which I think nobody would recommend, broccoli/cauliflower diet would keep you full.