notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)

While doing SS, Tilt.

Okay, so I've been doing SS.
    Been following the program, etc, so don't worry about that. Everything is going fine, but..

I have an Anterior tilt, would it be alright for me to continue SS and do the Exercises to correct the tilt?

The stretches I can obviously do..

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anterior pelvic tilt, you mean?

Just do the program. I doubt this horrible disfigurement is going to cause any issues.

notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zephed56 View Post
    anterior pelvic tilt, you mean?

Just do the program. I doubt this horrible disfigurement is going to cause any issues.

I am doing the program, and i'll continue doing the Program. I'm just simply asking more opinions on the few small exercises to help a little with the problem. With the many reasons to lift, for me, ONE OF THEM is to look good, and I want to get rid of this " Horrible disfigurement ".

and also

b4anyclaimsYNDTP.

Just because i'm asking of the exercises for this Tilt..

anyone

Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything that works your hamstrings and abs should help fix an anteroir tilt.

I would suggest trying to fix the tilt while you continue SS. Really just work on stretching your erector spinae, and hip flexors, and maybe do some weighted ab exercises (don't over do it, just strengthen your abs slowly). I would say best time would be do some ab exercises on your weight training days, after your lifts. Hamstrings should be hit enough with deadlifts, and when you do squats focus on tightening your glutes.

So short answer: Ya, try and fix it while you're doing SS. Shouldn't be a problem, as long as you don't go crazy doing stuff to fix the tilt.
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful."

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Squats help with anterior tilt. They strengthen and tighten the glutes and midsection and stretch out the hamstrings.
    GOMAD!

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It sounded like you were asking if you could continue to do SS and try to work on your APT. I'm sure you'll be fine.