Thread: bigger chest

criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

bigger chest

my left chest is bigger than my right chest! i've posted this before but nobody answered me except for one but i really need help now so i'm asking again.please answer me for goodness sakes...i work out at home and i have 1 barbell and 1 dumbell with a bench.the different is not too significant yet becoz my chest is really small...i can see it because my left is now getting defined and my right is flat!how do i train my right chest? or do i continue doing normal flat bench presses since the difference is not too great?

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, id like to know the answer as well, since my left pic is bigger and more developed too. I've tried to even them out for nearly 2 years now, w. no results.

Br

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive found that if you use dumbells you can even it out. In my case my right side was stronger. By using dumbells I was able to exhaust my left side (Weaker) before my right side. The left side would give out a rep or two before the right. That way the left side would be slowely gettin more work than the right side making it stronger and bigger. A lot has to do with genetics. Try using your weak side for more activities in daily life. For example, pick up books and even wipe your butt with your weak side arm. It will help with muscle learning and might contribute to the fix. I hope i helped at least a smidge.

Peace

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it depends on what excersises you do for my chest i do bench press incl dumbell presses and flyes and its even on both sides what you must do is make sure you change your work out about every month

Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Little Big Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This may sound stupid, but I was thinking about it the other day and I was wondering, could it have anything to do with your heart being on the left side of your chest?

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as it has been said use dumbbells to get rid of the problem. But do more for the side that needs the work. rule is this... always work the weak side first! It sounds confusing but if you go to failure as most guys do then rest for 10 sec. and pump out a few more on the weaker side.

coronacasey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

opinion

i was sitting here reading your post, and i was wondering. is your right forearm bigger than your left. you may masterbate too much. seriously, look into it....if you're choking the chicken more than 4 times daily your right side will be much bigger than your left etc. lay off the victoria secret mags and it'll even out or switch sides when you jerk!

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    genetics.

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Time.

You'll even out eventually, but quite frankly, it's mostly what YOU notice. I look at pictures of myself (I always feel my left pec is bigger then my right) but you can't notice the difference, and I can't on you BR.

Genetics...sure. But everything takes time. We're still very young in the big swing of things, so maybe when you're 25, start worrying

Thorazine

Altsun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could just be that for some reason one side of your chest gets worked more than the other during the day. it happens everyone and is a fact of life. say a student walks down the halls with his books in his right hand. this will slowly make your right leg, right forearm, and whichever other muscles that are utilized bigger.
    this is generally true up until you start seroiusly gaining. but since you said you have a small chest, this may make just that much difference.

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I have my left arm bigger than my right, but my right pec is bigger than the left, ****ty huh? Any advice?
    Th - And the iron rises...

criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    err...coronacasey...u hit the spot...i do masturbate a lot...that's why my right arm is bigger than my left.but i dun understand...if my right arm is bigger than my left...why is my left chest bigger than my right? shouldnt it be my right chest would be bigger becoz it's my strong side? also...even though my right arm is stronger and bigger..the left arm has a nicer shape...why why why?

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's just the way your body reacts to weight training.

There isn't much you can do about it. Why is one side dominant to the other? It's just the way it is.

Symmetry is one of the HARDEST things to obtain, especially when your body isn't necessarily proportional all over.

Go with the flow, train hard, lift hard, eat everything, and get plenty of rest.

All you can do is grow.

Thorazine