0carber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Zero carb WOE/WOL

Hello all Keto followers,
    I like to introduce about me, I am non english spekar and I am also autistic patient. Therefore please bear with me my bad gramer/structure and poor spelling. I am 36 years old , very depressive , going through lots of problem in life . I had some medical problem in past i.e Heart atack due to spasm. I weight 250 Lbs now. My height is 6.1. After dong lots of experiments and reading in last few years, I come to this conclusion. ( Which is only my opinion for my case). I have to remove all carbs with eating fatty meat with water only for my rest of life to over come of my problems and depression and other adhd or atutism.

Most of the time the problems ocur is people are totally brain washed and they create lots of problem in your life if they find out what you belive. Speacily if you are this part of world, (pakistan). Where mainly staples are wheat, sugar, rice and grains. I need some out let to share my day to day activty with wise people who can understand me. Who can i feel my best freind who are not brain washed. Yes i m totally pissed of with this world or atleast my imediate world. I want them to go through pain now. They deserve it. And I promise I will laugh on there misery and pain. I already start laughing on there misery for example one of my cousin got heart attack and got 3 arteries full of blockage now he is taking lots of statin and etc etc. lots of other stories in my family where they have bout of problems. several people have Multiplse surais( i know wrong spelling). or BP, or Diebiteis in there 30's. but still they firmly belive medical conventianal wisedom. The reason is whole pakistan belive this whole corney system of USDA/AMA/Heart association have there best interst. I can't explain whole thing what exactely there mentality are b/c they are the most dumbest people i find in the plant earth. Even If some body will bring USA soil and say this is gold they will buy it. And big pharma pushing there drugs there by using same tactics which they use in usa. So bottom line is , I want them to suffer. And i am going to find other out let to share my true feelings. And i think this is best out let where i can share my feelings as well as I can write about my journey of 0 carb for rest of my life to make my comitement, acountabilty and help those people who really open to help them self.

Here is my plan.

Only one time eating mainly dinner.
    Eating only beef with lots of fat.
    water.
    vitmain D3 ( 2000 IU) daily ( curently i m taking 100000 IU for last 4 days and it really help me belive me ).
    Vitamin B12 ( 5000 mcg daily )
    No salt, no spices nothing
    No splenda or switner.
    No diet coke.

Curently I am doing the same thing for last few days except i am drinking lots of tea with out milk with splenda. Which i m going to drop splenda imediately. other then that I am smoking which i m going to drop imediately. ( pack a day ) Since after taking d3 and b12 and droping all spices i m feeling lot calm and hapier and able to do lots of thing which i was not able to do earlier. sort of paralyse/full depress/ feeling sad and blue all the time for last 8 month.

In future May be I will start taking some mag 1000 mcg. HCG injection daily for 250 IU. for 6 week. and Vit B12 injection weekely. But now its not possible. so I will see next year.

I am looking forward to update this journal daily as my diary. Say every thing openly which i belive. Talk about any thing or every thing to feel , I am not the only one this world who think like this. Or I am not the only one who is so called crazy in terms of these educated stupid people.

Thank you so much if you able to read this point.

wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck with your goals! Sounds like a good plan to get you started. And way to go on quitting smoking, I know that's not an easy thing to do... but you can do it!! Best wishes!

PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck with your goals and stuff! Sounds like you've had a rough time thus far... hope things start going your way Whats the HCG injections for?