aackermann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Roxylean Question

Has anyone every experienced burning and redness in thier face after taking it. It did not happen the first time I used it but the second and the burning only lasted about 10 minutes, the redness a bit longer. Is this a normal side effect of a fat burner or should I be worried.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've taken a few fat burners and I have never experienced such side effect, even at high doses.

If it is very annoying or irritating, I would definitely discontinue using it.

I will say that I don't really trust BPI and wouldn't use any of the products they currently sell.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

aackermann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post
    I've taken a few fat burners and I have never experienced such side effect, even at high doses.

If it is very annoying or irritating, I would definitely discontinue using it.

I will say that I don't really trust BPI and wouldn't use any of the products they currently sell.
    Thank you. Any suggestions on a good fat burner.

Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aackermann View Post
    Thank you. Any suggestions on a good fat burner.
    I enjoyed USP Oxyelite Pro and Recreate. They can be used solo or stacked together because they work differently.

svargas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Roxylean Flush

Has anyone every experienced burning and redness in thier face after taking it. It did not happen the first time I used it but the second and the burning only lasted about 10 minutes, the redness a bit longer. Is this a normal side effect of a fat burner or should I be worried.
    The flush/redness is from the heavy amount of Niacin. Did you take any other supplement or even a sinus type pill prior to using it the second time? I experienced this reaction after taking a Zyrtec D and then taking the Roxylean product two hours afterwards.

stacimusmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same reaction today (my 2nd day of taking it). It kind of scared me at first. Then I was reminded that it contained Niacin, which I know causes hot flashes....wow....I had a great workout though.
    Looking forward to the new me...Stacy

slimcity13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have been taking this product for about three weeks and have up'd it to 1 in the am and two in the afternoon a week ago with no adverse side effects. Three days ago, I made the mistake of taking it with a beer and on an empty stomach while waiting for my food at a restaurant and quickly felt a very distinct burning sensation and redness on my skin. Mostly my face, neck, elbow area, shoulders and scalp. Very irritating and alarming but went away in about 15 minutes. I also felt it (faintly) both days after (1 pill in the am and 2 pills in the pm) even though I took it with water. yesterday I was back to normal, no side effect.

mrtman735 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I received a sample of Roxylean with BLOX I bought at GNC recently. I used to pill this morning and after about 20 minutes, I could feel a burning sensation from my neck into my head. My skin turned bright red in those areas and also by my elbow. The burning went away after about 5-10 minutes and the redness was gone by the time an hour had gone by. It did worry me at first, but now after reading this, I feel a lot better. Overall the pill worked very well for giving me a LOT of energy for my workout this morning.

Judiith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Same

I felt the same burning sensation and I got super red on my face my arms (specially my elbows) and my knees but only lasts like 20 minutes. It sucks but I lost 3lbs the first day I used it and I hadn't lost any weight in a while. I've lost a total of 13 lbs since January 7th on a very strict diet and daily cardio and weight training. I hope this product will help me.

muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have experienced this few time too on empty stomach with BPI... roxylean and even cobra extrem with blackstone labs. I guess it depends of our level of sensitivity from one day to another from the Niacin.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't take it on an empty stomach. I'm taking this now and it's the best product in this category since the old days of Ripped Fuel imho. I'm referring to BPI Roxy Lean since this is an older thread that's been bumped

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aackermann,

Thanks for choosing RoxyLean. The burning and redness you're experiencing is caused from the niacin, this is totally normal and this will dissipate with continued use. Please keep me updated on your RoxyLean experience.

Team BPI
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just realized the post I responded to is from 2010

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Don't take it on an empty stomach. I'm taking this now and it's the best product in this category since the old days of Ripped Fuel imho. I'm referring to BPI Roxy Lean since this is an older thread that's been bumped
    Thanks for the bump brother, you finished with Roxy yet?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Thanks for the bump brother, you finished with Roxy yet?
    A couple weeks left in the bottle

luluu1685 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Roxylean

I've been taking this product for a year now... it did the same thing to me at first. It's the niacin in it, also DO NOT take on an empty stomach, I've done once and it made me vomit alot... Even if it's just some fruit or something, eat... but other than that, I love this product and will continue to use it. I've lost almost 50 lbs taking just this and garcinia cambogia, along with exercise and being careful with what I eat.

Originally Posted by luluu1685 View Post
    I've been taking this product for a year now... it did the same thing to me at first. It's the niacin in it, also DO NOT take on an empty stomach, I've done once and it made me vomit alot... Even if it's just some fruit or something, eat... but other than that, I love this product and will continue to use it. I've lost almost 50 lbs taking just this and garcinia cambogia, along with exercise and being careful with what I eat.
    luluu,

Thanks for the continued support, and we're glad to hear RoxyLean has played a part in your journey

Team BPI

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by luluu1685 View Post
    Strong join date. Doesn't seem like a shill at all.

Also, old thread is old.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Strong join date. Doesn't seem like a shill at all.

Also, old thread is old.
    I'd blame it on Goggle

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew