Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    I actually advocate DAA, but would personally use and recommend some mucuna + the user's aromatase inhibitor of choice alongside to potentiate its benefits.
    Agreed I would use an aromatase inhibitor along with the DAA.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alex2992 View Post
    Its cool. I'll just have your girl put it in her phone for me.

jerkoff.....
    You seem to be angry
    R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian. Always mirin The King

--Strong Join Date Crew--

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

∞ Misc Brotherhood Crew ∞
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im sure you know the post in the other thread i was refrring to. I damn near spit out my coffee when i read it. Was gonna ask you to elbaorate but someone staright up called you out on the BS.

Anyway maybe you'd like to explain how an AI would potentiate benfits? Because it wont.
    For the love of god, what other thread are you talking about?
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im sure you know the post in the other thread i was refrring to. I damn near spit out my coffee when i read it. Was gonna ask you to elbaorate but someone staright up called you out on the BS.
    Are you talking about it increasing prolactin and estrogen? That was a PP rep to whom I was responding, and I shouldn't have been so terse. I was a little bothered that they were allowed to post here when their products aren't sold here, but yeah the comment I made was out of line.

Anyway maybe you'd like to explain how an AI would potentiate benfits? Because it wont.
    I can't speak to physiological significance, only biochemical truth and statistical significance in the rat model:

http://www.pharmaguida.com/D-Asp_Rev...definitiva.pdf

As you see, P<0.01, which is adequately powerful considering the sample size. The e2 increase is negligible, but just simple mechanisms of LH-augmented steroidogenesis/aromatization/negative feedback/etc. indicate that an AI would potentiate the increase in testosterone. An AI- certainly not necessary, just something I would add. Mucuna would be great too as dopaminergia modulates PRL release. Of course, these numbers are far form relevant on the dosage level simply because it's cerebral infusion in the rat model. but you get an idea of what's happening.

Definitely checkout that text linked above if you're interested in the molecular mechanisms, because the review is well-written. Great that it's released from Elsevier for free.
    Driven Sports

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

*Mental Note * Never spend a cent on any product a slimeball like this would benfit from the purchase of.
    RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

jerkoff.....
    Resorting to childish insults. Sir you have lost all credibility.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jsteele31 View Post
    Estrogen blocker? Are you a girl???

- Only reason I can think of to take an estrogen blocker was if you were allergic to dairy and had to drink and eat Soy Products. Soy is known to raise estrogen levels.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

jerkoff.....
    You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.
    Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going
    R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian. Always mirin The King

--Strong Join Date Crew--

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

∞ Misc Brotherhood Crew ∞
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You better write that down, because making a "mental note" would imply you have the extra capacity required to store that information.
    Winning

jerkoff.....
    u mad?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because it actually WORKS. Unlike many other products in this catgory. The estrogen increase is directly related to the test increase. Its not like DAA has some magic mechanism responsible for raising estrogen. Besides who cares? Your statement you'd rather increase test and decrease estrogen is prespoterous. To what benfit results wise? Estrogen becomes detrimetal when side effects occur...not when the amount increases proportionally to test. Meaning if it goes up along with test ...so what? It isnt going to hinder your gains AT ALL. As long as it doesnt increase to levels that would result in extreme water retention , gyno , or libido issues..it doesnt matter - those should be your concerns re: estrogen..no gains inhibition. Chances of these sides are minimal in the vast majority of users - probably only those that have gyno from puberty anyway. Also the progesterone increase..well so what? Its the presursor for adrenal hormones and testosterone. Its also is a 5ar inhibitor and prevents test from converting to dht. If estrogen isnt high enough to cause adverse sides, progesterone is not detrimental either. Progesterone in the abscence of extremly high estrogen levels (where sides would be present) is not detrimental.
    Hell guys inject 500mgs/testoterone & 500mgs/ deca with no ai or serm and dont get bad sides...and you are putting down this product for the measly estrogen/progesterone increase that occurs because it actually works to increase test?
    Nonsense....
    Ive never said that DAA doesnt work or that its increased levels of estrogen or progesterone are detrimental. What I said is that your estrogen levels are higher while using this product then if you didnt. Most people dont take a test booster for the purpose of boosting estrogen (the female, fat storage hormone) and that is what this product does better then anything else.

I dont think estrogen would inhibit gains. Youll certainly have a much easier time of gaining water weight and possibly fat and no one ever said it wasnt anabolic.

The benefit in increasing testosterone while reducing estrogen is to create a better T:E ratio. The idea being that the body will be in a better state for building muscle and losing fat.

Prior to DAA being released by a large group of companies NO ONE wanted to take a product that increased estrogen and progesterone. Now that DAA is out (and its dirt cheap) everyone is ok with increasing estrogen and progesterone. If people want their estrogen and progesterone increased then good for them. For those people who had no clue that the product did that (because the companies who sell DAA dont seem to mention that in their ad work) but want to take it, maybe now that they know it happens they would like to take something to prevent that. Hence the mucuna and an AI.

And there are just as many guys who shoot 500mgs of test and deca and do get gyno. For those guys, yeah they should use an AI or a SERM.

Originally Posted by droyal View Post
    Not quite getting why one would have to double the dosage of Erase???? People dose this 2am and 1pm, just like Triazole, and some people get great results from just dosing 2 Erase. Erase is very potent, taking it right now.
    This thread is old and I may be forgetting the number but I believe I saw a blood test from Erase showing a 17% increase in test and a less then 10% decrease in estrogen. If you doubled the dose I think it would give a better effect (blood work wise). It may be too much for the joints at that dose but strictly talking about lowering estrogen and boosting test if I remember the blood test results correctly.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh I see now. Let me guess, DS doesnt have a DAA product.
    That explains why you and that Pinch the Bear guy are lying or best case scenario spreding some serious misinformation about this product in the 2 most active threads about it.
    Nice.

*Mental Note * Never spend a cent on any product a slimeball like this would benfit from the purchase of.
    No we dont have a DAA product and I havent posted any misinformation. All of the info posted in this thread came from users of DAA products blood work. Its straight forward, reading all of the blood work and posting strictly about that. If people use DAA I think at a min they should be using Mucuna with it. Just because you didnt read all the info and are choosing to be biased in your view of the data doesnt change the data that is given in those blood tests.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think if you consider your contention more carefully that an AI would potentiate the increase of testosterone given the mechanism of action by which this is normally accomplished. You will realize that there is a serious flaw in this speculation on your part in these circumsatnces.
    Perhaps we just do not see eye to eye here, but that's fine. We can disagree without being disagreeable.
    Driven Sports

I think if you consider your contention more carefully that an AI would potentiate the increase of testosterone given the mechanism of action by which this is normally accomplished. You will realize that there is a serious flaw in this speculation on your part in these circumsatnces. At least you are not perpetuating the BS your boss is saying that simply lowering estrogen will improve results in this case. Im sure we both agree that is BS.
    If i incorrectly included you in his obvious BS contentions - i apologize.

Starkk - You initiated any derogatory interaction by referring to my post with an insult. If u dish it out..then take it.
    Im not saying that it will boost testosterone higher, Im saying it will improve the T:E ratio which is a fact. Lowering estrogen will create a wider spread between testosterone and estrogen and that is beneficial.

An AIs mechanism is lowering the conversion of testosterone to estrogen from a reduction in aromatase, where is the flaw? Testosterone goes up from DAA use and less of it can convert to estrogen thereby improving the T:E ratio.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Starkk - You initiated any derogatory interaction by referring to my post with an insult. If u dish it out..then take it.
    Congratulations on being the most unaware poster of all time. Everyone ITT is now more unaware, having read your post.

I award you no reps.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All one needs to do is read this thread and the following thread:
    showthread.php?t=130777243
    To see the abundance of misinformation you posted. Your contentions are ridiculous..your motivation for making the statements is obvious.
    Someone finally relased a prodiuct that truly raises test ...of course it also raises estrogen - not the product..the TEST INCREASE raises estreogen!
    Your implications that this fact makes it less of a product than it is are ridiulous. Anyone with half a brain can see this.
    I have so much more respect for companies that sell products on their own merits....rather than putting down other products because they dont carry that type of supplement.
    Say what you want..thats what you did in this and the other thread.
    Your interpretation skills are terrible. You read way too far between the lines.

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Perhaps we just do not see eye to eye here, but that's fine. We can disagree without being disagreeable.
    Agreed...
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Agreed...
    We can agree without being agreeable.

Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    We can agree without being agreeable.
    Agreed.

A greed..

Aged...
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

basella alba anyone ?

Id have more respect for you if you just said i think our produucts are better than DAA than put a BS slant on things Sldge. I really would.
    When we used Basella Alba it played a minor role in a greater formula which is why blood work showed increased testosterone and decreased estrogen. A test booster where the T:E ratio was improved from use of the product.

It wasnt a single ingredient product.

I havent said anything other then facts regarding blood work posted by users of DAA. Of course I think our products are better then DAA otherwise we would have a DAA product.

What did I post that is BS?
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk