clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bearing Pendlay Bar vs Eleiko Training bar

I'm just wondering which one is better (or the differences) if any one here has used both of the bars.

The Eleiko training bar including shipping is = 815 euro (1104 dollars)
    And the Pendlay bar including shipping is = 550 euro (745 dollars)
    (Does anyone know where I can get them cheaper that ships worldwide)

Can you answer my question without the price of the 2 bars in mind.

Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where are you?
    Koyongi: I am going to accomplish this by following a haphazard training system, and forging elite fitness.

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all I know is that eleiko makes a bar that is (supposedly) the best bar money can buy, but since they are in sweden its also expensive as fuk to ship it to the US.

also,
    <--- the aforementioned eleiko bar in use
    Last edited by slowman41; 11-16-2010 at 12:05 PM.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used an Eleiko bar, I immediately went home and fapped.

ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have both the Eleiko Olympic Lift Bar and Powerlift Bar as well a Pendlay bearing bar and have to say I would not trade my Eleiko Bars for any others. Is it worth the price difference well that is why some of us drive VWs and others Ferraris. But you asked us to exclude the price and I have to say that you will never regret the Eleiko they are is by far the best bars I have.
    You can whine, cry, complain, moan, break, fall but just don't quit.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have lifted on both Eleiko and Pendlay bars. I think they both perform equally well, but I give the nod to Pendlay as the knurling is perfect. The Eleiko's I lifted on have either slightly too rough or not rough enough knurling, but the Pendlay I have lifted on is about as perfect as you can get. I think they are both comparable as to the "action" of the bar.

It really depends on where you are located and if you really have the extra money for the Eleiko or not.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you guys clean your bars?
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pendlay... I've lifted on York, Werksan, and Eleiko. I prefer feel of Pendlay over all of them. Don't know how durable it is yet.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are concerned about it shipping worldwide than I assume you are not in america. If you buy a Pendlay bar if it breaks I assume you will have to ship it back to the states to Pendlay.

If you buy an Eleiko and it breaks, you will more likely find a closer dealer.

They both make great bars. My Eleiko is a 1989 and it spins as well if not better than a new comp bar. Some of the chrome has chipped but the knurling is not affected.

I am getting a Pendlay HD bar for Christmas and I am excited for it.

If money was no object I would buy an Eleiko because they are proven and they offer a lifetime guarantee too.

clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarence0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for replying guys!

I think I might buy a Pendlay bar since Eleiko is expensive and sounds like a joke (BEST BAR EVAR! according to Eleiko)

I'm replacing a old Eleiko bar which sleeves are worn down, chrome coating is chipped and the bar itself is slightly bent from an accident.

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a Pendlay Bearing Bar, too. Though I haven't had the priviledge of using an Eleiko, I love this barbell.

Sorry I can't add much else to the discussion... The $600 USD or so was well worth the money from my experience.
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eleiko is just a proven bar that is very well made and tested. This does not mean no bar can come close.

Olympic Lifter & Coach GqArtguy's Avatar
    GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GqArtguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clarence0 View Post
    Thanks for replying guys!

I think I might buy a Pendlay bar since Eleiko is expensive and sounds like a joke (BEST BAR EVAR! according to Eleiko)

I'm replacing a old Eleiko bar which sleeves are worn down, chrome coating is chipped and the bar itself is slightly bent from an accident.
    Eleikos usually come with a lifetime guarantee, so if you messed it up you might be able to get it fixed or replaced.
    Olympic Lifting Coach

My Demo Vids and some training:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mhbuitrago

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let it be known the good Pendlay bar people are talking about is the one with bearings, the more expensive of the types he offers.

Elieko have a very long track record and are going to most likely be here 15-20 years from now. Pendlay just started so that's why some people might be hesitant.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100)

impotenza sessuale impotenza erettile impotenza

Condividere con loro i tuoi sentimenti: paure, desideri e sogni causare impotenza impotenza pbworks com/] impotenza Su di essa impotenza influiscono i nostri figli, che spesso lo ha visitato
    Molti di cio che affligge il corpo e il risultato diretto di impotenza che ci hanno privata causare impotenza posterous com/people/ZyJDUgDR6Eh] posterous com/people/ZyJDUgDR6Eh Ci sono centinaia di prodotti su Internet si puo provare
    Impotenza causa Gli alimenti biologici si riferisce a quegli alimenti che vengono prodotti box net/shared/eli4vvfcq9] impotenza Credetemi si vuole andare avanti nella vostra giornata con energia Giovanile impotenza e la finalita che hanno fatto questo
    Che cosa sta succedendo nella tua famiglia puo essere chiamato dipendenza reciproca, ma ha espresso apertamente, mentre l'altro inibisce la disfunzione erettile farmaci disfunzioneerettile pbworks com/] disfunzione erettile non voglio dire il mio desiderio di estrarre da lui un favore, e la nostra cooperazione con loro di utilizzarlo per realizzare disfunzione erettile
    Cerca di capire la causa della sua paura In effetti, molti i bambini obesi cognitivamente cosciente di Diabete pericolo disfunzione erettile a cui esse sottopongono i loro corpi posterous com/people/ZyJDTXHQaFr] disfunzione erettile
    Salvo tutte le inalazioni disfunzione erettile e le esalazioni dovrebbe avvenire attraverso le narici, in questo modo l'organismo di controllo maggiore sulla respirazione box net/shared/uvdcsuyz92] disfunzione erettile
    Abbiamo avuto buoni risultati con un dispositivo chiamato Plant stimolatore della crescita impotenzaerettile pbworks com/] impotenza erettile
    Impotenza erettile e possibile che non si dispone di questo tratto di suo padre e per questo sono diventati la stessa cosa posterous com/people/ZyJDU7fodJT] impotenza erettile
    box net/shared/kjdb31dqrk] impotenza erettile Dopo alcune sessioni cambiare il tipo di esercizio che si sta facendo In un altro una coppia di anziani morti in 24 ore di overdose di digitale, scambiando foxgloves velenoso per comfrey impotenza erettile
    La palestra e per tutti di entrare in forma, indipendentemente dalle dimensioni che sono impotenza maschile rimedi naturali impotenzamaschile pbworks com/] impotenza maschile
    Ricorda che puoi solo fare il meglio che puoi fare, se ci sono richieste troppe su di te e non puoi li soddisfano tutti posterous com/people/ZyJDTmp0yPL] impotenza maschile
    Ora, supponiamo che egli invita la folla alla impotenza maschile sintomi casa di amici e, fino al mattino fanno un rumore in casa e organizzare il pandemonio box net/shared/9482ygqkq7] impotenza maschile
    Spiega a lui che si accorge semplicemente che non tutto nella vita puo essere controllato impotenzasessuale pbworks com/] impotenza sessuale
    posterous com/people/ZyJDAwYOXiF] impotenza sessuale O forse e troppo sensibile, e circonda emozione indebito causa Troverete molto piu pace della mente, che cessano di considerare se stesso responsabile della sua felicita o infelicita cura impotenza sessuale
    "Stiamo cercando impotenza sessuale di ottenere ulteriori idee creative per fornire la migliore intuizione di rompere le barriere che gli uomini sono alla ricerca di cure", box net/shared/2tl8ssh1d7] impotenza sessuale

ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100) ElvinCerber is not very well liked. (-100)

impotenza disfunzione erettile impotenza erettile

Una volta che sei al lavoro, si puo alleviare lo stress sia la vostra e la vostra mente da alzarsi e muoversi un po ', guardare fuori dal finestrino andare fuori per una pausa, le posizioni cambiare almeno nella vostra impotenza impotenza pbworks com/] impotenza Su di essa impotenza influiscono i nostri figli, che spesso lo ha visitato
    Molti di cio che affligge il corpo e il risultato diretto di impotenza che ci hanno privata causare impotenza posterous com/people/ZyJDUgDR6Eh] impotenza Il nuovo tono e diabolico - fino al punto di rappresentare le estremita del blu V da 's logo del marchio che sorge dietro le teste degli uomini e come un paio di corna impotenza erettile
    Impotenza causa Gli alimenti biologici si riferisce a quegli alimenti che vengono prodotti box net/shared/eli4vvfcq9] impotenza Come mi comporto con il marito, se ha frequenti si adatta di malinconia, che ammontano a uno stato di panico?
    Che cosa sta succedendo nella tua famiglia puo essere chiamato dipendenza reciproca, ma ha espresso apertamente, mentre l'altro inibisce la disfunzione erettile farmaci disfunzioneerettile pbworks com/] disfunzione erettile Non tutti i disturbi dell'umore sono causate da squilibri chimici,
    Cerca di capire la causa della sua paura In effetti, molti i bambini obesi cognitivamente cosciente di Diabete pericolo disfunzione erettile a cui esse sottopongono i loro corpi posterous com/people/ZyJDTXHQaFr] disfunzione erettile
    Salvo tutte le inalazioni disfunzione erettile e le esalazioni dovrebbe avvenire attraverso le narici, in questo modo l'organismo di controllo maggiore sulla respirazione box net/shared/uvdcsuyz92] disfunzione erettile
    Abbiamo avuto buoni risultati con un dispositivo chiamato Plant stimolatore della crescita impotenzaerettile pbworks com/] impotenza erettile
    Questi defibrillatori impiantabili vertice cardio inoltre dimostrato un miglioramento della sopravvivenza dei pazienti impotenza erettile con frazione di eiezione bassa posterous com/people/ZyJDU7fodJT] impotenza erettile
    box net/shared/kjdb31dqrk] impotenza erettile Dopo alcune sessioni cambiare il tipo di esercizio che si sta facendo In un altro una coppia di anziani morti in 24 ore di overdose di digitale, scambiando foxgloves velenoso per comfrey impotenza erettile
    Chimica estratti dalle mele sono state ampiamente studiate per anni per la loro benefici per la salute nel cancro, malattie cardiache, impotenzamaschile pbworks com/] impotenzamaschile pbworks com/
    cura impotenza maschile posterous com/people/ZyJDTmp0yPL] impotenza maschile
    Ora, supponiamo che egli invita la folla alla impotenza maschile sintomi casa di amici e, fino al mattino fanno un rumore in casa e organizzare il pandemonio box net/shared/9482ygqkq7] box net/shared/9482ygqkq7
    rimedi per impotenza sessuale maschile impotenzasessuale pbworks com/] impotenzasessuale pbworks com/
    posterous com/people/ZyJDAwYOXiF] impotenza sessuale O forse e troppo sensibile, e circonda emozione indebito causa Troverete molto piu pace della mente, che cessano di considerare se stesso responsabile della sua felicita o infelicita cura impotenza sessuale
    Convincermi che non sto lasciando il marito perche impotenza sessuale lui se ne andra senza di me box net/shared/2tl8ssh1d7] box net/shared/2tl8ssh1d7

impotenza pbworks com/ impotenza
    posterous com/people/ZyJDUgDR6Eh impotenza
    box net/shared/eli4vvfcq9 impotenza
    disfunzioneerettile pbworks com/ disfunzione erettile
    posterous com/people/ZyJDTXHQaFr disfunzione erettile
    box net/shared/uvdcsuyz92 disfunzione erettile
    impotenzaerettile pbworks com/ impotenza erettile
    posterous com/people/ZyJDU7fodJT impotenza erettile
    box net/shared/kjdb31dqrk impotenza erettile
    impotenzamaschile pbworks com/ impotenza maschile
    posterous com/people/ZyJDTmp0yPL impotenza maschile
    box net/shared/9482ygqkq7 impotenza maschile
    impotenzasessuale pbworks com/ impotenza sessuale
    posterous com/people/ZyJDAwYOXiF impotenza sessuale
    box net/shared/2tl8ssh1d7 impotenza sessuale

Moonboots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm just wondering which one is better (or the differences) if any one here has used both of the bars.

Where did u find the eleiko got 815€ incl shipping?

MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My son lifted on the top of the line Pendlay bar a few years ago and rated it right up there with the Eleiko and better than the York or WerkSan. It might come down to some sort of personal preference, but he stated he would have no problem training on the bar permanently.

We have an Eleiko and it is 32 years old and like new, so your main issue may be durability and reliability. Obviously, Glenn's product does not have the track record yet, but I have not heard of them falling apart or anything.

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have two bars in my garage right now. one is an eleiko training bar (mine) and one is a nexgen pendlay (my brother's). so i've trained on both of them. i prefer my eleiko, but i wouldnt care at all if i had to train with the pendlay only the rest of my life. old thread is old
    Competition lifts @ 94kgs: 130/161

http://www.youtube.com/user/g3waltiger

fordømt ... for alltid. tenker på det. prøve å forestille slutten av evigheten. lukk øynene. Lukk øynene og prøv å forestille seg. for alltid. smerte. for alltid.

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fraverdenstreet View Post
    i have two bars in my garage right now. one is an eleiko training bar (mine) and one is a nexgen pendlay (my brother's). so i've trained on both of them. i prefer my eleiko, but i wouldnt care at all if i had to train with the pendlay only the rest of my life. old thread is old
    I love training with the eleiko training bar we have at the gym (like it better than the comp bar, knurling is a bit softer) but when it comes time to purchase my own, i'll probably be going with pendlay unless I get a steal

edit: although this is not a bad deal for US people http://www.roguefitness.com/new-blac...aining-bar.php
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antigravitynz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    welcome to the forums clarence... (Hannibal Lector voice)