Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -KR- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah what the little fa99ot got wrong is that BY LAW in the USA. You CANNOT deny a child education in the Public School System. Yes that one person shouldnt have been wearing the Confederate flag,but it's OK to call someone a fa99ot, but that is a violation of school policies to tell a child to leave your classroom.

Wrong teacher was wrong
    Fa99ot kid is still fa99ot.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaxSteelSFC View Post
    Perhaps he meant in the world, not just the US.
    Originally Posted by Kazbien View Post
    hurr durr the us is the only country in the world
    morans...

http://fathersforlife.org/health/who_suicide_rates.htm

say we take the highest suicide rate ever, lithuania: 73.7males+13.7females(87.4) per 100,000 and use that for the global population (6,697,254,041) 6,697,254,041*(87.4/100,000)=5,853,400.And that number still comes up shy of 6 million let alone the fact that number is for TOTAL suicides, AND only a small portion of those are because of gay related issues. Now that's at the highest rate and not even of two of the most populated countries, the third highest country is half the rate. oh ya and guess what? those rates were from 1999, presently the highest rate per 100,000 is 63.7.

fcuking l2math *******s
    Dude.....no

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Leaving the Gayness aside for a second, how is it possible that teachers get sacked for throwing too little ****s out of the classroom? Not even the UK is that bad. And don 't give me this freedom of speech rubbish. No western country has real freedom of speech because there are laws which prevent people from saying things that could provoke violence towards a group of people,and some countries in Europe go further than that about for instance claiming things about the holocaust. And I don't believe a school should be a democracy, adults should be firmly in charge.

On the Gayness, I hardly think it's anyones business that some man likes to stick his penis into another mans anus. The world will not end, and I think homosexuals have enough to deal with without others making it hard for them, so any kind of offensiveness in a school when children who perhaps are feeling vunerable should be punished. And I have no idea why some people hate Gays so much. There have been some seriously impressive brave Gay men or men who there were suspicions about but couldn't 'come out' because back then Gays were jailed or locked up in asylums.
    I bang trannies.

Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by INSANEREACH View Post
    Leaving the Gayness aside for a second, how is it possible that teachers get sacked for throwing too little ****s out of the classroom? Not even the UK is that bad. And don 't give me this freedom of speech rubbish. No western country has real freedom of speech because there are laws which prevent people from saying things that could provoke violence towards a group of people,and some countries in Europe go further than that about for instance claiming things about the holocaust. And I don't believe a school should be a democracy, adults should be firmly in charge.
    Yeah in my school in Ireland, if a student said anything like that he would get suspended at minimum. No wonder the American education system is so ****e.