Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey have you tried gay sex? it could widen it out back there, especially if he is black. srs

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    also, what fruits keep longer than others?
    Canned fruits keep forever practically. For fresh I'd say apples. Even with two jobs, there's definitely ways to get in a balanced diet... It's just how hard you want it. Hell even if they didn't allow you to eat in those 5 hours you could blend up a fruit smoothie and keep it in a low key bottle and drink out of that.

Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought you meant 8 whole eggs, which is way too much, eventually something will go wrong eating that many eggs (if you consume that many every single day).

Its the meat, you eat too much meat. Meat will make you constipated especially if you don't have enough fibrous carbs in your diet. Apples are excellent, pears, try some avocados as well.

Avocados will give you natural plant based oils and good fats, they are also quite high in fibre. Generally you need to eat MORE plant based foods and LESS animal based foods especially meat. Nothing wrong with eating meat, just not multiple times a day, every day.

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Steve27 View Post
    I thought you meant 8 whole eggs, which is way too much, eventually something will go wrong eating that many eggs (if you consume that many every single day).
    I'm calling BS on this, although you had a few valid points.

PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any pics?

Jokes aside, is it painful? Could you be waiting to long to go?

All of the suggestions I can think of have previously been listed.

TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyrusJB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Didn't read, but olive oil/coconut oil/butter will slide everything right on through.. nice and soft. Keeps the poo moist.

aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Water, as everyone has mentioned, fiber (either through veggies or a fiber supplement), and maybe some digestive enzymes (these help me).
    I can resist everything except temptation.

smfdmfs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    The blood is from the poo. My poo is too big for the exit point, and it hurts and burns. Earlier this week when my poo was soft for whatever reason there was no blood. It's from stretching that area.

My amount of bowel movements are normal...once a day and sometimes twice. Its the size and hardness of the poo.

I drink plenty of water but it must be something in my diet. I want to try to solve it without having to purchase an expensive OTC stool softener

i have the same problem at the first moment i thought its homorrhoids but after 1 year of pain and bleeding i did go to a surgeon and he told me its not homorrhoids its a fissure and gave me a honey type to make the bowel easy its just so ****ed up i cant get rid of it i tried to quit bodybuilding for 2 months it was easier because of the food types i was eating i think the proteins make the **** harder hope u update me what happen with u and if u figue how to solve this problem.