Closed Thread
Page 5 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    what? you thought that video was real?

1:45ish on is hilarious
    http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/...-freakout-kid/
    you can clearly see the kid go nuts, and then shove a remote up his ass. whether or not he does that just for a youtube stunt or not, its still legit on him doing that.
    thats all that i was saying.
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
    well i had the bar on my back few people watching as they do and i thought well i got to do it now otherwise ima look like a retard. So I went down for one and powered through, got to the second one went down and the chorus kicked in on Kanye West - Power and i was like yessss!

Boom up and racked. People looked down to act like they weren't watching.

His heels are close together as its in the video but doesn't say why he does it or the benefit of it.
    i play this song on my ipod when i need a boost.

i visualize the end scene and get all jacked up...afterwards i feel like a tard because im only lifting weights and not driving a tomahawk into a skull.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
    I accept defeat.

I was watching BO's today and this guy switched his care package?

Lol wut.
    Yeah, there is some care package glitch.

Haven't seen any glitches when playing on PS3 though, which is nice.

Fuuuu I can't find this god damn Forza Ultimate thing anywhere.
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Considine View Post

It's available again on Target's website. I don't know if they ship to Canada or not. I think I'm going to hold off on getting it since GT5 will be out in a couple weeks.

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    It's available again on Target's website. I don't know if they ship to Canada or not. I think I'm going to hold off on getting it since GT5 will be out in a couple weeks.
    Strong idiots over at Sony lol. Letting the release date go like 2 weeks before the game comes out. Their most hyped game.

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong idiots over at Sony lol. Letting the release date go like 2 weeks before the game comes out. Their most hyped game.
    Yeah what a clusterf*ck. I'm just glad it's coming out this year.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You need to stick to bagging milk bra. And leave the Bo to the pros.

You can switch you care package randomly, if you have hardline pro.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm getting pretty tired of Gamefly not sending me any of the titles I want to play.

Thinking of picking up 2 out of these games in the near future. Any suggestions on which 2 I should go with?

COD BO, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, EA MMA

I'm leaning towards COD and one of the RPGS then waiting on the rest. Plus will probably pick up Kinect at some point so may want to save some bucks for Kinect games.

Got $600 worth of gift cards I cashed in from hotel points at Target so I guess I have some options.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I'm getting pretty tired of Gamefly not sending me any of the titles I want to play.

Thinking of picking up 2 out of these games in the near future. Any suggestions on which 2 I should go with?

COD BO, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, EA MMA

I'm leaning towards COD and one of the RPGS then waiting on the rest. Plus will probably pick up Kinect at some point so may want to save some bucks for Kinect games.

Got $600 worth of gift cards I cashed in from hotel points at Target so I guess I have some options.
    BO is becoming very entertaining, single and multiplayer.

I would go with Fallout for the RPG. That should keep you busy for a while.

Screw Assassins cow milking cash creed. Let me know when the real 3rd one comes out.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dominated BO tonight. Always coming in 3rd+ w/ positive KD ratios. I went from a .7 to a .9 ha.
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    You need to stick to bagging milk bra. And leave the Bo to the pros.

You can switch you care package randomly, if you have hardline pro.
    But there is care package glitch out there..dunno what it is, or does.

Originally Posted by Boatski View Post
    Dominated BO tonight. Always coming in 3rd+ w/ positive KD ratios. I went from a .7 to a .9 ha.
    I was playing good tonight too.

Ran into a game that had generel in it. I don't know if he joined with me , Or if he randomly joined up and ran into me on the opposite team.

All i know is that he got a ballistic blade in the chest.

But there is care package glitch out there..dunno what it is, or does.
    I haven't heard or seen anything "glitch" wise. Let me know what it is, so i can keep an eye out.

I found a funny troll tactic though.

Plant Claymore, and throw a decoy nade on it. Wait for idiot to run into it looking for the decoy. Been doing that all night for the Hacker pro challenge.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BO is becoming very entertaining, single and multiplayer.

I would go with Fallout for the RPG. That should keep you busy for a while.

Screw Assassins cow milking cash creed. Let me know when the real 3rd one comes out.
    I went a little crazy....

picked up Kinect, Kinect Sports, Kinect Fitness, COD BO, Fable 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Only ended up paying out of pocket for Kinect and the two RPGs but Gamespot has a good deal where you get 30% off pre-owned games if you buy a system(guess Kinect counts) plus I have their gamecard or whatever so that was another 10% off.

Now just have to figure out what to play first

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I went a little crazy....

picked up Kinect, Kinect Sports, Kinect Fitness, COD BO, Fable 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Only ended up paying out of pocket for Kinect and the two RPGs but Gamespot has a good deal where you get 30% off pre-owned games if you buy a system(guess Kinect counts) plus I have their gamecard or whatever so that was another 10% off.

Now just have to figure out what to play first
    i hear that a lot places have it in stock, but im waiting for amazon
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

A real emblem that doesn't involve bestiality.

Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacific-Baller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A real emblem that doesn't involve bestiality.

[ img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6979/emblemcod.jpg[/img]
    What exactly am I looking at?

i hear that a lot places have it in stock, but im waiting for amazon
    Any special reason why? If you get it at gamestop you could save some serious dough on the pre-owned games.

I'm just bummed I could only find New Vegas pre-owned at the one I got it at. But pretty nice to get a slightly used game that came out a few weeks ago for like 30 bucks less than full price.

Originally Posted by Pacific-Baller View Post
    What exactly am I looking at?
    A guy banging a unicorn, what do you think it is?

It's a dude powercleaning. Is it really not that evident? I would like to have used plates instead of balls, but i don't have that unlocked yet.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any suggestions for baseball games?

Any special reason why? If you get it at gamestop you could save some serious dough on the pre-owned games.

I'm just bummed I could only find New Vegas pre-owned at the one I got it at. But pretty nice to get a slightly used game that came out a few weeks ago for like 30 bucks less than full price.
    1) i have credit
    2) no sales tax

id pay about $100 via amazon (with credit) and it would cost just over $160 with tax at a store

Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Any suggestions for baseball games?
    unfortunately the 2k baseball is crap. MLB the show is one of the main reasons i bought a PS3.

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I was in the middle of a game of Black Ops, and the screen goes all red and gray. I say what the hell... and immediately think its the TV. I turn it off, and when I turn it back on, it says "searcching for signal" ... can't get this damn xbox to work at all. I know it's not the TV because my ps3 works just fine...

the system turns on, spins, etc just like normal, but there's no signal for my display

Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I was in the middle of a game of Black Ops, and the screen goes all red and gray. I say what the hell... and immediately think its the TV. I turn it off, and when I turn it back on, it says "searcching for signal" ... can't get this damn xbox to work at all. I know it's not the TV because my ps3 works just fine...

the system turns on, spins, etc just like normal, but there's no signal for my display
    Did you try hooking it up to a different HDMI port?

Long Legged Mac Daddy BigJoeJ956's Avatar
    BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJoeJ956 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just picked up a 360 today. I Haven't had any systems for about 5 years. Any game recommendations for a beginner. I picked up NBA 2K11, still getting used to the control's.

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    Did you try hooking it up to a different HDMI port?
    Yeah, unfortunately its the xbox...

What would be my cheapest option? I know the 4gig is 199. I can use flash drives for saves and what not... or maybe I should wait on some deals for black Friday. Don't they have the older arcade model for 99?

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any1 else having problem playing the nfs hot pursuit 2 demo? i keep gettin this cannot connect to server error.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately its the xbox...

What would be my cheapest option? I know the 4gig is 199. I can use flash drives for saves and what not... or maybe I should wait on some deals for black Friday. Don't they have the older arcade model for 99?

Get the 4gb one and use your old hd. You might be able to find a premium model cheap. Since they are trying to get rid of them for the new models that just released.
    Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    any1 else having problem playing the nfs hot pursuit 2 demo? i keep gettin this cannot connect to server error.
    I think I had he same problem when I got it. It was alright demo. Mix of burnout and nfs.

Hey Gen did you rage quit after this?

I didn't see you on after this point.

^^^

that was the first round i had played online. i joined midround and was running around clueless. i think your level was in the mid 30s by then.

ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^

that was the first round i had played online. i joined midround and was running around clueless. i think your level was in the mid 30s by then.
    what was that? its hard to understand you with a gapping knife wound in your chest

^^^

Yea. I almost felt sorry for you.

Closed Thread