Registered User PabloDiazMorales's Avatar
    PabloDiazMorales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PabloDiazMorales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

question about shy girls

How do I break them? I'm going to the movies with one and I don't want it to be boring and silent all day.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PabloDiazMorales View Post
    How do I break them? I'm going to the movies with one and I don't want it to be boring and silent all day.
    You're going to the movies which is supposed to be silent anyway. Bad choice of first date, but just talk/make jokes and if she's still boring find a new chick.

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You gotta become a master of observation. Use your surroundings to find things to talk about. Get her to open up. When she starts to talk, DIG. If she starts talking about her dog, ask her questions about her dog! When she mentions a trip to Florida, dive into that conversation tree.

Make a shy girl feel comfortable and "mine her brain" for convo topics and before you know it you won't be able to get her to STFU. Trust me.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

Registered User Ipodtouchaddict's Avatar
    Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PabloDiazMorales View Post
    Ask her about everything you want to know about her.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least you can talk about the film afterwards. Also, don't ask yes or no questions, ask something that requires a more in-depth answer.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Registered User PabloDiazMorales's Avatar
    PabloDiazMorales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PabloDiazMorales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok thanks guys. I'll keep you posted