pblover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gift Ideas for Novice Fitness Competitor

My boyfriend is planning on doing his first fitness competition next year. With Christmas coming up, I want to get him a gift that is related to that in order to give him some extra motivation and to show that he has my support. Any ideas on what would be a good gift? Any books or tools that you found invaluable? He is already pretty plugged in with his diet and supplements, so I don't see much need for improvement there. Any advice would be appreciated!

minimona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pblover View Post
    My boyfriend is planning on doing his first fitness competition next year. With Christmas coming up, I want to get him a gift that is related to that in order to give him some extra motivation and to show that he has my support. Any ideas on what would be a good gift? Any books or tools that you found invaluable? He is already pretty plugged in with his diet and supplements, so I don't see much need for improvement there. Any advice would be appreciated!

if you know the name of his favorite competitor you can try to find a documentary dvd of his favorite competitor, or even some sweats and tanning lotion to use day of his competition.arnolds encyclopedia of exercise was a good book that even as a female i found very rewarding.maybe even tickets to a show that is within your area , so that after he could network with other competitors and get advice .or a good pair of squatting shoes for leg days.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have the Arnold encyclopedia and love it!^^

They have some neat keepsakes here. I've ordered from them a few times.

http://gymgems.com/index.html
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with Kimm on the arnold encyclopedia! You could also see if they are doing spray tanning at his show... this will usually run from $90-150 and book him an appointment. It is worth it!

quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50) quikieemart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh! you can get one of those nutrition counter scales. tells you the fat, calories, protein, sodium, you name it! i can't post a link yet, but google: Digital Nutrition Scale. good luck!

slgoering has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of the best gifts that I have ever been given was a polar watch! It keeps track of my workouts, heart rate, calories and all of the information can be uploaded to my computer.

Best of Luck and Happy Shopping!
    Shannon Siemer, MA, CFT
    IFBB Professional Fitness Athlete

Medic51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think a framed and autographed photo of his favorite competitor would be an awesome motivation that he could hang up.

firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Supplements he takes....gift card for supplements....grocery store gift card (if money is an issue perhaps a home made coupon giving him 2 weeks of cooked meals)....I want a cooler that holds 6 meals (they have them at the Arnold/Olympia and I can't remember what they are called)....anythin related to his prep....training sessions? Massage cards (we need 'em).....

so many ideas, and hun it's so great of you
    Joleen Axworthy
    www.twitter.com/joleenaxworthy
    StarChem Labs Athlete
    4SportLife Athlete
    Professional Fitness Model/Personal Trainer
    Ms. Bikini Canada 2007
    FAME Fitness Model Pro
    WBFF Model and Figure Pro

WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pblover View Post
    You could buy him his posing suit..A gift card to the spray tanning sponsor...a gift card to the host hotel of the show he is doing...a training/diet journal...food scale...subscription to IRONMAN magazine...hope that helps
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by firecracker3 View Post
    Supplements he takes....gift card for supplements....grocery store gift card (if money is an issue perhaps a home made coupon giving him 2 weeks of cooked meals)....I want a cooler that holds 6 meals (they have them at the Arnold/Olympia and I can't remember what they are called)....anythin related to his prep....training sessions? Massage cards (we need 'em).....

so many ideas, and hun it's so great of you
    I <3 my cooler. Its called a 6 pack cooler! AMAZING Awesome suggestion!
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

campaignin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dale jarrett racing adventure gift certificate

re: racingadventure com/]gifts for nascar fans

There are many great gifts, that you can get a NASCAR fan NASCAR merchandise race tickets, season tickets, lamps, tables, you name it If you can dream it, someone has put NASCAR on it It is America’s sport and the race of the USA But why spend hundreds of dollars on a leather jacket when you could buy your loved one, an experience of a lifetime memory

you've got to try the racingadventure com/]nascar driving experience

bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblifter1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pay for some professional photos. He'll always want to remember his first comp.