Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EC + Lean Xtreme on CKD Intermittent fasting

This is my first log. Quite excited haha
    I guess it's kind of cheating since i've been on ec and ckd + IF for the past week but im buying lean xtreme so ill log that. I've losted about 8 pounds in the 2 weeks or so due to Keto and IF. I started Keto 1 week before doing Keto and IF, used EC during those times. I try and use the leangains but I can't do that exactly due to school but its fairly close

Goal:
    Cut to be able to see 6 or 8 pack lol

Current Stats:
    Height: 5' 7''
    Weight: Fluctuates but right its 168
    Bench: 305
    Squat: 405
    Deadlifts: 315

Supplements:
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey: Strawberry
    Optimum Nutrition Casein: Creamy Vanilla
    Scivation Xtend BCAA: Blue Raspberry
    DS: Lean Xtreme
    EC:
    Bronkaid (25mg)
    Caffeine (200mg)

Kirkland Fish Oil
    Kirkland Vitamin C
    Kirkland Multivitamins

Starting weight (11/1/2010):
    BF: unknown

Nutrition:

M/W:
    Wake up at 830AM
    Lots of Water
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme

Workout at 1245
    BCAA: 10gram (15 minutes before)--1230
    EC + Lean Xtreme Stack: 20 minutes before--1225
    Finish Workout at 130
    Protein: 30 grams at 140

First meal/breaking Intermittent Fasting: 230 or so
    6 whole eggs/6 slices of bacon
    mushrooms/cheese
    chicken breast x 2
    ground beef 80/20
    multi vitamins/fish oil/ vitamin c

Second meal: 600 or so
    4 whole eggs/6 slices of bacon
    some green + red peppers
    fried chicken thigh
    broccoli and ranch

Last "meal": 1000
    casein protein
    fish oil/ vitamin c

Sleep at 1230

T/Thursday:
    Wake up at 830AM
    Lots of Water
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme

EC + Lean Xtreme: 100

First meal/breaking Intermittent Fasting: 200 or so
    4 whole eggs/3 slices of bacon
    mushrooms/cheese
    chicken breast
    ground beef 80/20

3 whole eggs/3 slices of bacon
    some green + red peppers
    fried chicken thigh
    broccoli and ranch

Last "meal": 1000 on Tuesday but 12 on Thursday
    casein protein
    fish oil/ vitamin c

Sleep at 1230 on Tuesday and 130 on Thursday

Friday:
    Wake up at 830AM
    Lots of Water
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme

EC + Lean Xtreme: 100

First meal/breaking Intermittent Fasting: 200 or so
    4 whole eggs/3 slices of bacon
    mushrooms/cheese
    chicken breast
    ground beef 80/20

3 whole eggs/3 slices of bacon
    some green + red peppers
    fried chicken thigh
    broccoli and ranch

Last "meal": 1000
    casein protein
    fish oil/ vitamin c

Workout at 5
    BCAA: 10gram (15 minutes before)
    EC + Lean Xtreme Stack: 20 minutes
    Finish at 550
    Protein: 30 grams at 6

Workout:
    I rotate between ABC on MWF
    On Fridays I incorporate some other exercies so its more of a full body and i can deplete my glycogen storage in preparation for the carb up

A: Deadlift based
    Full Hanging Leg Raises 5x5
    Dragon Flags 3x3
    Deadlift 5x5
    Romanian Deadlift: 10x3
    Dumbell deadlift: 6x4
    One armed deadlift: 5x5
    Oblique Sidebends: 8 x 3
    Hammer Curls: 6x4

B: Squat Based
    Full Hanging Leg Raises 5x5
    Dragon Flags 3x1
    Overhead Press 5x5
    Rows: 5x5
    Zercher Squat: 5x5
    Front Squat: 10x3
    Bulgarian Squat: 5x5
    Calf Raise: 5x5

C: Bench based
    Dragon Flags: 3x1
    Barbell Bench: 5x5
    Incline Bench: 5x5
    Decline: 5x5
    Oblique Sidebends: 12x3
    Full Leg Raise: 6x5
    Wood Chopper: 10x3
    Last edited by swaneon; 11-02-2010 at 06:17 PM.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Excellent set-up.
    Driven Sports

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Could be interesting.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Damn son you've got like every base covered....I am impress...
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like your setup a lot but one question, shouldn't you wait about an hour after your post workout shake to have your first meal? Other wise the fat will slow down the protein digestion (Eileen mentioned this on the Keto boards).
    My weightloss / body composition guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4mKi51EUUWQOUKz43QtAHrL8KUtwB9P-idTay597oc/pub

8/26/12-5/4/13 cut in my bodyspace

swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats true, ill change it
    i usually eat 40 minutes or so after because i have to take the bus back to my apartment

i wish i could post pics haha but the progress from just the 1 week of keto and 1 week of if+ckd has been really nice

but yesterday I did the deadlift setup:
    felt a bit weaker haha but that's probably from the lack of sleep and some bad food--stayed in the restroom for the longest time
    had the two big meals
    felt really full and didnt want to eat the second haha

i feel sore from deadlift days haha
    abs feel a lot better
    I "feel" fat burning haha

EC stack provided a consistant stream of clean energy
    today i never had any feeling of being tired at all
    but i did oversleep probably beecause of the deadlift workout haha
    Last edited by swaneon; 11-02-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Wanted to test my weight when I woke: 166
    Took an EC stack earlier today: feel really good right now
    Today is alternate chest so I'll probably do dumbbells instead of using a barbell

heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How's the Blue Rasberry Xtend flavor wise?

Set up is looking great.

Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am on CKD too and am curious how long you think you may need to be on it with the lean extreme. Just asking for stock up purposes.
    Negging - the art of discrediting a thinker without actually thinking.

I love the blueberry taste but its quite strong
    what i do is since i have some left over amount of ModernBcaa unflavored, i mix 75% Xtend and the rest ModernBcaa which gives it a light flavor akin to a natural koolaid

but if you dont have that, i'd just mix 2 scoops or less in 20ounces shake and let it sit which produces a really nice flavor imo; better than consuming it directly

Since i already started a cycle of EC, im going to finish the rest of the cycle (3 more weeks with LeanXtreme and EC) but then on keto im do one bottle and give it a rest.
    Keto by itself was hard for me because of class but it burned a lot of fat.
    Since im on keto, i dont think LXT is a necessity but its more like that extra helper.
    Saw myself after workout and progress is going excellent:
    Will post up pics when i can haha

anyways, before i go to sleep i used a keto strip and it was showing dark purple haha

received my order of lean extreme
    should be interesting from now on
    im going to change my dosing of LX and EC a bit
    ill have EC+LX together in the morning and do a staggered dosing
    Last edited by swaneon; 11-04-2010 at 02:23 PM.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    received my order of lean extreme
    should be interesting from now on
    im going to change my dosing of LX and EC a bit
    ill have EC+LX together in the morning and do a staggered dosing
    Explain
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Explain
    I read some posts about how EC raises cortisol and LX lowers it and that it might be better to dose them separately
    if someone thinks otherwise ill look into that but right now the protocol is

830 AM:
    EC + LX same time

12:30
    EC

1:30
    LX

6:
    LX

Right now im SUPER sweaty and hot lol
    definitely feel the effects of EC and LX haha

I read some posts about how EC raises cortisol and LX lowers it and that it might be better to dose them separately
    if someone thinks otherwise ill look into that but right now the protocol is

830 AM:
    EC + LX same time

12:30
    EC

1:30
    LX

6:
    LX

Right now im SUPER sweaty and hot lol
    definitely feel the effects of EC and LX haha
    The increases in cortisol from E/C are transient and acute (not very significant and short-lived) while Lean Xtreme's cortisol control is more significant and chronic (over a longer period of time). As long as you're taking LX consistently and eating enough then curtailing the E/C cortisol increases isn't going to depend on dosing them separately, if that makes sense.

In effect, don't worry about the dose-timing... that worry is increasing your cortisol.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    The increases in cortisol from E/C are transient and acute (not very significant and short-lived) while Lean Xtreme's cortisol control is more significant and chronic (over a longer period of time). As long as you're taking LX consistently and eating enough then curtailing the E/C cortisol increases isn't going to depend on dosing them separately, if that makes sense.

In effect, don't worry about the dose-timing... that worry is increasing your cortisol.
    oh haha k thanks, ill take them at the same time

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The green tea in the Lean Xtreme can potentiate the stim effect of the EC so bear that in mind, but otherwise follow Pinch's advice.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

i took both an hour ago and haven't felt any difference but ill update throughout the day

ok so i feel a small but noticeable temperature increase (a tiny bit more sweaty)
    but its nothing startling--i do have a pretty steady flow of CLEAN energy though

this stack is not as stimulating as my 2 x OEP stack in which i would just outright sweat haha
    but i like the EC + LX stack

will workout later today at the intended time

ok so i feel a small but noticeable temperature increase (a tiny bit more sweaty)
    but its nothing startling--i do have a pretty steady flow of CLEAN energy though

this stack is not as stimulating as my 2 x OEP stack in which i would just outright sweat haha
    but i like the EC + LX stack

will workout later today at the intended time
    I would much rather have the clean energy. Without the 1,3-DMAA you have a very different type of stimulation going on here. The excessive sweating doesn't necessarily mean you're burning more fat... I really think there is no argument for anything over E/C + Lean Xtreme.
    Driven Sports

definitely true

for an update i decided i'd only do one carb up day and that was the meals after workout on friday

for the workout, it was the squat based one
    probably a tiny bit weaker but did zercher 225 for 2x3
    and i decided to do incline flys with 60lbs for 5x5 which is damn hard if you ask me haha

took the EC + LX stack every 4 hours and that was nice due to the stream of clean energy

BUT the carb up was basically garbage because I went out with a friend and we ended up eating mcdonalds bc she wanted to talk in private ( just ate and talked in her car)

Overall it was within the caloric range but i still feel bad haha
    Angus Bacon and Cheeseburger x 1
    Mcchicken x 2
    Mcrib x 1
    Large Fries x 1

Total calories: 2470
    Carbs: 247
    Fat: 120
    Protein: 120
    Overall I think im started to look the stubborn fat, will post a pic either today or tomorrow
    Last edited by swaneon; 11-06-2010 at 10:41 AM.

saw a deal on Ghenerate
    2 for $28
    was thinking if i should add that to my current stack or not?

definitely had a cheat day again
    ate some brown rice
    honey bunches of oats and fried yams*** love these
    but overall still feel good
    will post progress pics soon

took EC + LX at

am still on IF but with carb up: seems to work pretty well for me
    i am seeing veins on my biceps now
    was thinking if i should change workout t
    M/T and Thurs./Friday instead

any suggestions?

Oh and on IF and Keto, noticed my sleep has gotten considerable better
    deeper sleep and when I wake up i feel a LOT more refreshed even if its on less sleep than usual
    Used sleep cycle on my phone to track (don't know how well it works) but a lot better cycles
    Last edited by swaneon; 11-07-2010 at 01:53 AM. Reason: updated a pic with biceps

going to post a review of EC + LX after this is over haha
    but today took the EC + LX stack and im feeling really amazing especially since the energy is enhanced from not consuming any food

EC stack by itself:
    8.5/10

EC + Lean Xtreme:
    9.75/10

Lean Xtreme by itself:
    ??/??

1st Meal:
    Keto pancake
    4 strips of bacon
    1/4 tbone steak
    Last edited by swaneon; 11-07-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100) Adrnalnrsh is not very well liked. (-100)
    So your doing IF all 7 days including cheat days?

that is correct
    I find it a lot easier to maintain that way and it fits in with my sleeping schedule during the weekends

my current review of IF/CKD:

IF:
    Love it love it love it
    I try and do 16 hours of not eating and 8 of a feeding window but it varies (not too much) but i love the fasted state
    i feel a lot more alert and it has helped with my sleeping cycles

CKD:
    I love to eat high fatty foods and so this diet is perfect for me
    combined with keto, i feel a lot better
    It's not too hard for me to stay in ketosis because of what I usually eat and I don't have a hunger for carbs ( and i dont like sugar) so having cravings for the majority of carb loaded foods isn't too hard to stop---and the keto receipes forum has a lot of amazing foods
    i can start to see the top 2 packs for a complete 6 but theres the last left on the bottom
    im not sure if its 2 more or not for an 8 pack haha

soo ill probably include more things in the log tomorrow
    such as workout outcome and food (along with pictures haha)

Originally Posted by Adrnalnrsh View Post
    So your doing IF all 7 days including cheat days?
    For appetite and hunger control this is best as it trains the body to get hungry during the same feeding times. Over time you will not be hungry during fasting times. The body gets used to a schedule if you stick with it long enough.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Thanks that's what i figured. Right now I am adapted to eat every three hours. I just switched to IF yesterday. Doing same as swaneon and am doing 16 hour fasts.