401 28.10%
  • Zyzz, but not by much

53 3.71%
  • Winterwolf, barely

24 1.68%
  • Winterwolf by far, he is the baddest man on the planet

949 66.50%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sushi is so bomb Atlantic salmon rolls ftw?
    btw zyzz cuz his strong jaw is strong

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CanaDURP View Post
    sushi is so bomb Atlantic salmon rolls ftw?
    btw zyzz cuz his strong jaw is strong
    Bro. Went to Hiros sushi bar... It is half off sushi after 10, me and the girl went... Omg.. Got four different orders of sushi...

Dragon Roll
    Sexy Roll
    Tampa Roll
    Some other ****ing delishhh roll.

Came out to 20$ and we both had a salad too. The kind with the ginger vinegar... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

So good.

Would have cost 40. Good deal bra.

CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    Bro. Went to Hiros sushi bar... It is half off sushi after 10, me and the girl went... Omg.. Got four different orders of sushi...

Dragon Roll
    Sexy Roll
    Tampa Roll
    Some other ****ing delishhh roll.

Came out to 20$ and we both had a salad too. The kind with the ginger vinegar... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

So good.

Would have cost 40. Good deal bra.
    Oh my... here man i go into this one place, bomb sushi, but fking like 12 dollars for 9 rolls wtf.... and this all u can eat sushi buffet like 10 min drive away is like 25 bucks and i can just stuff my face but its not as good

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh my... here man i go into this one place, bomb sushi, but fking like 12 dollars for 9 rolls wtf.... and this all u can eat sushi buffet like 10 min drive away is like 25 bucks and i can just stuff my face but its not as good
    Yah, this is heavenly sushi. You have to find one that is great with a half off night/special.

Ya it was 20$ for... Uhh...

Like.. 32 rolls...

Yah, this is heavenly sushi. You have to find one that is great with a half off night/special.

Ya it was 20$ for... Uhh...

Like.. 32 rolls...
    im jealous as ****... i dunno if u guys have Mandarin in the states but, like 25 bucks, all u can eat like everything, sushi, steak, chicken, roast beef, mashed potatos, all kinds of chinese food, baby back ribs, pies, cakes, cookies, ice cream, Best place to go for a cheat meal lol and around lunch time its like 15 bucks, deffs a sick place to bulk lol

im jealous as ****... i dunno if u guys have Mandarin in the states but, like 25 bucks, all u can eat like everything, sushi, steak, chicken, roast beef, mashed potatos, all kinds of chinese food, baby back ribs, pies, cakes, cookies, ice cream, Best place to go for a cheat meal lol and around lunch time its like 15 bucks, deffs a sick place to bulk lol
    Love buffets... I'll steal some of that ****, bring Tupperware to a buffet, in a gfs BIG purse, load them up in the tupperware after you are full. Her purse consists of about 6 tupperware containers, filled with food when we walk out. Lasts a good few days for a cheat meal.

I hate you can't get any to go. I get it, it's a buffet and what not. But I want **** for later.

If you get caught, they will throw you out though. Idk what else they'd do. I'd leave by then. Never been caught.

sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aww..you guys love me =0)

Love buffets... I'll steal some of that ****, bring Tupperware to a buffet, in a gfs BIG purse, load them up in the tupperware after you are full. Her purse consists of about 6 tupperware containers, filled with food when we walk out. Lasts a good few days for a cheat meal.

I hate you can't get any to go. I get it, it's a buffet and what not. But I want **** for later.

If you get caught, they will throw you out though. Idk what else they'd do. I'd leave by then. Never been caught.
    Naw its not like they have security or some sht at a buffet haha even if they wanted to throw you out, theres always another buffet to go to

Naw its not like they have security or some sht at a buffet haha even if they wanted to throw you out, theres always another buffet to go to
    I know, but I'm saying it's considered stealing I guess, and they can call the cops... I think? Idk. Dc. Still do it. They throw most of that **** out anyways at the end of the day. I'm saving them some carrying weight.

I know, but I'm saying it's considered stealing I guess, and they can call the cops... I think? Idk. Dc. Still do it. They throw most of that **** out anyways at the end of the day. I'm saving them some carrying weight.
    And morally your doing other people who aren't as well off a favor by not wasting food

drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drewboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nobody!

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am the Zyzz Slayer.

Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zisk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    I am the Zyzz Slayer.
    Strong bump...

gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500)
    I am the Zyzz Slayer.
    pics of you now, wanna see how thick, solid tight youve got (srs)
    go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law. now repeat after me, i am free

- bulldog

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    indeed

hope you lost some BF
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Greg Plitt/thread
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Both *******s
    Chicago Bulls Crew
    Chicago Bears Crew
    Chicago White Sox Crew

I rep/neg back all

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    im fukkin zeezbrah

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    im more aesthetic
    *no crew* crew

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao holy chit, I remember winterwolf. Wonder what happend to him. Used to think he was big aesthetic at the time, now looking at him I lol. Dude had no idea how to train or eat or anything. Just juiced and pretended to lift.
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brahskimoseph View Post
    lmao holy chit, I remember winterwolf. Wonder what happend to him. Used to think he was big aesthetic at the time, now looking at him I lol. Dude had no idea how to train or eat or anything. Just juiced and pretended to lift.
    lol wut, can't believe people were voting for him of zyzz.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait... what..... how did that fluffy guy win? zyzz is among the top aesthetic physiques imo (7-9%bf year round at 180-205lbs). i see tons of guys with WW's physique. big and fluffy, average insertions, shorter, etc. not saying it looks bad, im actually mirin but zyzz wins by a long shot.

notsherrif toast bread
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im fukkin zeezbrah
    Was about to neg for ghost bump.

then i looked at your username.
    *no sig crew*

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    Was about to neg for ghost bump.

then i looked at your username.
    your clutch is great if you were wondering
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Winterwolf has a worse body but better face, needs a more alpha hairstyle though, move on past 10th grade

edit: olawd didn't notice this was a ghost bump thread haha

Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brahskimoseph View Post
    I lifted and ate quite well sir, and I still maintain that the workout routine split that I generally used is one of the best. I remain godly, but there is no doubt I peaked here in the slaying of a legend. I will carry on the tradition of bumping this every 4-5 years so the new youth may be exposed to the truth of the zyzz cult.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is still alive so he gets a extra point or 10
    50% of my posts are 100% factual