401 28.10%
  • Zyzz, but not by much

53 3.71%
  • Winterwolf, barely

24 1.68%
  • Winterwolf by far, he is the baddest man on the planet

949 66.50%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So about Halloween...

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RealTalk92 View Post
    Lol no. I said that was his prime. I'd much prefer to look like myself than Zyzz or you.

Zyzz has overdone it I agree. When I first started coming on this forum though he hadn't overdone it, and was unarguably an aesthetically pleasing male. I have seen and know many guys that blow him out of the water.
    I meant "you" as in general, not you specifically.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In any case, it is obvious MY aesthetics and strength levels are superior. This thread is invalid.

Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    Not mad at all, I'm responding to his posts with my own opinion. You mad you can't deadlift 315 lmaoooo. I rep your max 25+ times, after a major back injury. Pretty sure the guy who can't deadlift 315 is a bit more of a pussy than me.
    Pretty sure the guy who is crying on an internet forum about how he is better than someone else is the biggest pussy. Strong insecurities. Pipe down you're are nothing special in any aspect of life. Sort your pathetic self out.

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Halloween is today.

Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Look in the video...I honestly don't see how that's a good physique. He's tall and lean...okay. He looks like an Abercrombie model in real life, which is completely fine and I obviously don't have a problem with modeling, but the idea that people on a bodybuilding site think he looks amazing and has godlike genetics is funny. Look at Greg Plitt, Obi Obadike, Ulisses Williams Jr. People try to pretend like he would be a top fitness model or something...he wouldn't be.

You said if my chest is bigger at all it's not by a lot. Yes his physique is solid, but by no means godlike like most people claim.
    Bro until you can back it up don't argue..

he looks big, lean, tall... all you need in modelling..

not short, bulky, acne, and gay ass ear piecing.. u have more of a baby face mule, where as zyzz has more of a man's face.

/thrad

Originally Posted by Manafest1 View Post

not short, bulky, acne, and gay ass ear piecing.. u have more of a baby face mule, where as zyzz has more of a man's face.

/thrad
    Have you not seen zyzzs teeth? ... Mule? Horse? Uhm..

Also, how is 5'10 short?

Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manafest1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    Have you not seen zyzzs teeth? ... Mule? Horse? Uhm..

Also, how is 5'10 short?
    Lol is this cause your 5'10.. bro who gives a **** about his teeth, hair, eyes, dick... he has a sick physique../the end.

its short compared to 6'2.

im 6'0 now, and im short.

this is him at his peak i believe. lookin big.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)

/thrad
    Lmao. He does not look big, and being tall is important in fashion modeling, not as important in fitness. And lol, strong basically making the rest of that up. Because 5'10 is short, and I have TONNS of acne right now, and I have ONE ear piecing (I have none right now). And yeah, I have a baby face LOL.

Look at that baby face at 8%. Damn, strong chubby cheeks right? u mad at my girlfriend?

Lmao. He does not look big, and being tall is important in fashion modeling, not as important in fitness. And lol, strong basically making the rest of that up. Because 5'10 is short, and I have TONNS of acne right now, and I have ONE ear piecing (I have none right now). And yeah, I have a baby face LOL.

Look at that baby face at 8%. Damn, strong chubby cheeks right? u mad at my girlfriend?
    omg IS THAT **** YOU.. lmfao at the hair.. mule you look like your giving birth.. strong 2/10 girl

look at your arms brah, look at zyzz when he wears something... that womens legs walking by are bigger than your arms.. and she looks like a twig.

i cant believe your even comparing yourself holy **** the ego on some people.

BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong poll.

omg IS THAT **** YOU.. lmfao at the hair.. mule you look like your giving birth.. strong 2/10 girl

look at your arms brah, look at zyzz when he wears something... that womens legs walking by are bigger than your arms.. and she looks like a twig.

i cant believe your even comparing yourself holy **** the ego on some people.
    lmao @ you. Are my arms supposed to be bulging and vascular like a pro's with 20 inches? Good to know that women's legs are bigger than my arms? Strong delusional. Look at Zyzz in that video, he's nothing. My hair is messed up because I was ****ed up and it was 2 in the morning at some gay school event, and that's my lifting partner's gf that was Homecoming Queen and class president. Suck Zyzz's cock some more.

Lol is this cause your 5'10.. bro who gives a **** about his teeth, hair, eyes, dick... he has a sick physique../the end.

its short compared to 6'2.

im 6'0 now, and im short.

this is him at his peak i believe. lookin big.
    5'10 isn't short... Are you dumb? 6'0+ is tall.

Also, you ****ing mentioned his ****ing facial features, and WW being a mule... are you that stupid? "who cares about bla bla bla" ???awd,.aswfanu2374? I can't tell if you are serious...

Also, you ****ing mentioned his ****ing facial features, and WW being a mule... are you that stupid? "who cares about bla bla bla" ???awd,.aswfanu2374? I can't tell if you are serious...
    He said mule because my original username is Wintermule.

Lol at manafest, he has to be trolling at this point.

red red red... lol his old username was mule

i still can't believe people are comparing mule to zyzz...

completely different genetics here..

Honestly mule, i wont be a jerk to you, if I honestly thought your physique was better I would just say it, i got nothing to lose, but ITS NOT man, come on, just look at you and look at him. You have a nice body, your swole yeah, no one denied that, big arms =/= swole, i am just saying your def not better aesthetic and physique wise compared to zyzz.

red red red...

i still can't believe people are comparing mule to zyzz...

completely different genetics here..

Honestly mule, i wont be a jerk to you, if I honestly thought your physique was better I would just say it, i got nothing to lose, but ITS NOT man, come on, just look at you and look at him.
    You seriously must be retarded. Look at the video, at around 3:30 when he's posing at the sexpo. He isn't big at all, and he isn't aesthetic. His legs are twigs. Lol @ you mocking my arms...ask the people who saw me at the Arnold Expo how big I am IRL.

facepalm. My dumbass mom threw my arimidex away by accident.

You seriously must be retarded. Look at the video, at around 3:30 when he's posing at the sexpo. He isn't big at all, and he isn't aesthetic. His legs are twigs. Lol @ you mocking my arms...ask the people who saw me at the Arnold Expo how big I am IRL.
    I never said you werent big, and no your arms dont look big imo at all..

fine then meet zyzz IRL, then judge for yourself..

He is in a big ass room, ****ed up lighting, and he is moving super fast dacing, he wasnt doing a pose

every other part of the video he looks big/lean

I never said you werent big, and no your arms dont look big imo at all..

fine then meet zyzz IRL, then judge for yourself..

He is in a big ass room, ****ed up lighting, and he is moving super fast dacing, he wasnt doing a pose

every other part of the video he looks big/lean
    Strong delusions.

itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i love louis <3. (homo)

that being said, no matter how shredded/big he gets he still wont be as "aesthetic" as zyzz, especially in his prime. or wont have the potential of zyzz.

nohatin. its just his abs/chest/delts are ridic.(in terms of shape)
    90% troll.

Originally Posted by itsame View Post
    i love louis <3. (homo)

that being said, no matter how shredded/big he gets he still wont be as "aesthetic" as zyzz, especially in his prime. or wont have the potential of zyzz.

nohatin. its just his abs/chest/delts are ridic.(in terms of shape)
    No.

Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bro you really need to stop riding his d*ck. Every single thread he makes you come in and defend him...hope off his nuts.

2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2goodlooking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao @ you. Are my arms supposed to be bulging and vascular like a pro's with 20 inches? Good to know that women's legs are bigger than my arms? Strong delusional. Look at Zyzz in that video, he's nothing. My hair is messed up because I was ****ed up and it was 2 in the morning at some gay school event, and that's my lifting partner's gf that was Homecoming Queen and class president. Suck Zyzz's cock some more.
    ah, it all makes sense now. THAT girl was your homecoming queen LOL. if she is a good representation of what most of the girls at your school look like, then i can def. see why your ego is so huge. if i were average and i went to a school with 3/10 girls who looked like horses then i would probably think i was hot sht too. it isnt hard to get complimented by below average looking girls and think you are awesome, lmao. and once again, you claimed to be eight percent in that pic and your face isnt even lean, and your cheeks still are holding a lot of fat, there is no way you could become a model bro.

Originally Posted by Apple_Z View Post
    Bro you really need to stop riding his d*ck. Every single thread he makes you come in and defend him...hope off his nuts.
    Yeah, how did you know that I send him private messages begging to come to my rescue.

And apparently anyone who agrees with me is on my nuts LOL

Originally Posted by 2goodlooking View Post
    ah, it all makes sense now. THAT girl was your homecoming queen LOL. if she is a good representation of what most of the girls at your school look like, then i can def. see why your ego is so huge. if i were average and i went to a school with 3/10 girls who looked like horses then i would probably think i was hot sht too. it isnt hard to get complimented by below average looking girls and think you are awesome, lmao. and once again, you claimed to be eight percent in that pic and your face isnt even lean, and your cheeks look pretty chubby, there is no way you could become a model.
    Yeah, because homecoming queen is defined by your physical appearance. Lol at my face not being lean and my cheeks looking chubby LOL. Strong delusions.

Originally Posted by 2goodlooking View Post
    ah, it all makes sense now. THAT girl was your homecoming queen LOL. if she is a good representation of what most of the girls at your school look like, then i can def. see why your ego is so huge. if i were average and i went to a school with 3/10 girls who looked like horses then i would probably think i was hot sht too. it isnt hard to get complimented by below average looking girls and think you are awesome, lmao. and once again, you claimed to be eight percent in that pic and your face isnt even lean, and your cheeks still are holding a lot of fat, there is no way you could become a model bro.
    he said he was 8% there?

lmfao zyzz must be 3% then..

chick looks like a horse LEGIT

That photo looks unchanged.

Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apple_Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, because homecoming queen is defined by your physical appearance. Lol at my face not being lean and my cheeks looking chubby LOL. Strong delusions.
    Read his posts on your threads and you'll see what i'm talking about.

That photo looks unchanged.
    its straight from the video goto 4:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnDif3f6H9M

Lol dude looks fkin swole as ****.