401 28.10%
  • Zyzz, but not by much

53 3.71%
  • Winterwolf, barely

24 1.68%
  • Winterwolf by far, he is the baddest man on the planet

949 66.50%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TeamMASS View Post
    This is so ****in stupid wow

ZYZZ craps on WW chest he's bigger and shredded like
    How is this even a topic ? R u guys fkn handicap
    Bro, zyzz chest isn't' big man... Have you not looked at it? WW chest is bigger by far.

TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    lol @ 6'2 215 being big.
    6'3 300lbs black guy 14inch cock

GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GTR- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT: phaggy time

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    6'3 300lbs black guy 14inch cock
    Wtf lol?

TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    Bro, zyzz chest isn't' big man... Have you not looked at it? WW chest is bigger by far.
    Didn't mean chest as in pecs

Meant craps on his chest as an insult lol

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Zyzz more pleasing to the eye
    yeah i kind of look like him, my body is very pleasing to the eye as well.

Didn't mean chest as in pecs

Meant craps on his chest as an insult lol
    Oh lol. Read it wrong, because I'm an illiterate stupid **** .

Still, zyzz is just leaner. That's all IMO.

This is by far the most fkn retarded thread I've seen

U on ww diiiick?

Oh lol. Read it wrong, because I'm an illiterate stupid **** .

Still, zyzz is just leaner. That's all IMO.
    Zyzz is shredded

This is by far the most fkn retarded thread I've seen

U on ww diiiick?
    I'm quite positive that there have been gayer threads on this board.

Like every thread by chase.

Zyzz is shredded
    I'm quite positive that there have been gayer threads on this board.

Like every thread by chase.
    1. Girl threads (should I ask her out does se like me)
    2. This

1. Girl threads (should I ask her out does se like me)
    2. This
    1. lawl im buff and stuff i take roids and look like **** lawl stuff about stuff about lawl
    2. Comparing two men isn't gay.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you blind?

Srs.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ people thinking Zyzz is god.

Bondons RAPES him as a natty. There was a thread before Zyzz had so many nuthuggers where Bondons crushed him in a physique comparing competition. You people claim to be unbiased but you hear "he has such a great body" so much that it subconsciously makes you think he's something special. Look at pics of him in real life, look at his recent video, you guys honestly think he looks big? He looks lean but stickly. Lol @ Zyzz being the "physique to aspire to".

Look at him at around the 3:30 mark. Are you kidding me? Look at his legs, and just him in general. Look at the pics starting at like 4:55. Wow, SO BIG.

You people are honestly delusional.

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Are you blind?

Srs.
    Are you?

srs.

Go watch a video of zyzz, then look at pictures of him. Then look at WW. Zyzz has a small chest. But is shredded.

I only like zyzzs IRL trolling personality.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    People are delusional thinking that he's big. His chest disappears completely when he raises his arms even a little bit.

People are delusional thinking that he's big. His chest disappears completely when he raises his arms even a little bit.
    This

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you?

srs.

Go watch a video of zyzz, then look at pictures of him. Then look at WW. Zyzz has a small chest. But is shredded.
    I did and have and seen more of them that you probably ever have (no homo)

To say that ww shts on his chest is just plain silly. Whether You think his chest is better or not, if it is its not by a lot.

Pls go red.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People don't like his physique purely for its size (which I agree, is not exceptionally big)...

This
    You seem quite adamant to prove to everyone that zyzz is not that great for some reason.

To say that ww shts on his chest is just plain silly. Whether You think his chest is better or not, if it is its not by a lot.

Pls go red.
    Look at the video bro.

You HONESTLY think that's a good, muscular physique? You think he's bigger than me? Then when the "turn you into a monster" dubstep song comes on he suddenly looks like Zyzz again outside of natural lighting...I wonder why? because he's lean and abuses the **** out of any lighting around. Then go to the natural lighting of him doing cable crossovers...completely unimpressive. Didn't his last video have him incline benching like 215 for 4?

RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aesthetics is the nature of beauty and art. If you put WinterWolf and Zyzz side by side and brought out a group of girls they would probably all be more attracted to Zyzz appearance wise. Zyzz has certain features such as his skin complexion, his hair, his teeth, and his wardrobe that are obviously very well maintained. His height is also more aesthetically pleasing.

With that being said Zyzz is 21 and is closer to his prime/his best that he can possibly look. WW, along with many other teens here are still striving to be the best they can possibly look and the only valid comparison would be if WW was where he wanted to be in every facet in which it would be more a matter of opinion. As of now, Zyzz obviously wins.

Invalid thread is invalid.
    52 weeks...make 'em count

Times will get tough.
    Get up again

Originally Posted by RealTalk92 View Post
    Aesthetics is the nature of beauty and art. If you put WinterWolf and Zyzz side by side and brought out a group of girls they would probably all be more attracted to Zyzz appearance wise. Zyzz has certain features such as his skin complexion, his hair, his teeth, and his wardrobe that are obviously very well maintained. His height is also more aesthetically pleasing.

With that being said Zyzz is 21 and is closer to his prime/his best that he can possibly look. WW, along with many other teens here are still striving to be the best they can possibly look and the only valid comparison would be if WW was where he wanted to be in every facet in which it would be more a matter of opinion. As of now, Zyzz obviously wins.

Lol wtf? His skin complexion comes from overtanning which I've done before and just stopped due to being bored with every girl exclaiming I'm much tanner than them, his hair is styled by a hairstylist and has no reflection of him, and his teeth are veneers. His wardrobe is decent but it looks exactly like every other wog in Australia. Lol at HEIGHT BEING "AESTHETICALLY PLEASING" wow strong random use of that phrase that everyone throws around. Basically you just said that his hair is styled differently, his teeth are fake veneers, and he tans more than me, plus he's taller so he beats me? You would be pretty surprised by the amount of girls who would pick him over me. I'm pretty secure in this.

lul.

Watch the videos...he's not that impressive at all. How many actual ROID cycles has he run now, 5? Including tons of deca? And he's 6'2 215. Like I said, I'll post up a video when this first REAL roid cycle ends, not ph cycles where you lose it all in PCT no matter what (I lost 8 pounds of my hdrol gains in two days over my rest-off weekend when I was eating exactly the same). I'm up 5 pounds in the first week (mainly increased glycogen storage of course but I look a good deal bigger), and this is just while I'm frontloading with non-fully-kicked-in prop leading up to test e actually kicking in.
    Last edited by WinterWoIf; 10-31-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Look at the video bro.

You HONESTLY think that's a good, muscular physique? You think he's bigger than me? Then when the "turn you into a monster" dubstep song comes on he suddenly looks like Zyzz again outside of natural lighting...I wonder why? because he's lean and abuses the **** out of any lighting around. Then go to the natural lighting of him doing cable crossovers...completely unimpressive. Didn't his last video have him incline benching like 215 for 4?
    I think he has a solid physique. Didn't say anything else.

Pls go red.
    Who cares? I'm simply saying he isn't bigger in every area... That is it... I'm not saying WW is best at everything hands down, didn't from the beginning. I said zyzz isn't perfect.

Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    People don't like his physique purely for its size (which I agree, is not exceptionally big)...

You seem quite adamant to prove to everyone that zyzz is not that great for some reason.
    He is great, but not perfect........................

This........

Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post

Look in the video...I honestly don't see how that's a good physique. He's tall and lean...okay. He looks like an Abercrombie model in real life, which is completely fine and I obviously don't have a problem with modeling, but the idea that people on a bodybuilding site think he looks amazing and has godlike genetics is funny. Look at Greg Plitt, Obi Obadike, Ulisses Williams Jr. People try to pretend like he would be a top fitness model or something...he wouldn't be.

I think he has a solid physique. Didn't say anything else.
    You said if my chest is bigger at all it's not by a lot. Yes his physique is solid, but by no means godlike like most people claim.

RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealTalk92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol wtf? His skin complexion comes from overtanning which I've done before and just stopped due to being bored, his hair is styled by a hairstylist and has no reflection of him, and his teeth are veneers. His wardrobe is decent but it looks exactly like every other wog in Australia. Lol at HEIGHT BEING "AESTHETICALLY PLEASING" wow strong random use of that phrase that everyone throws around. Basically you just said that his hair is styled differently, his teeth are fake veneers, and he tans more than me, plus he's taller so he beats me?

lul.

Watch the videos...he's not that impressive at all. How many actual ROID cycles has he run now, 5? Including tons of deca? And he's 6'2 215.
    Lol don't jump to conclusions, no need to get butt hurt. Besides my argument was in your favor. Yes his height is more aesthetically pleasing, aesthetics involves more than just your muscle structure it's your overall appearance, and an ideal height for most men is about 6'1"-6'2". That doesn't mean it limits you it's just a fact. His weight, his teeth, his tan, his clothes, are all just other things aiding what most people would consider a perfect appearance.

My point was that the only way to compare the two of you would be a picture of you in your prime vs. him in his prime.

Times will get tough.
    Get up again

Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacobs64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol wtf? His skin complexion comes from overtanning which I've done before and just stopped due to being bored with every girl exclaiming I'm much tanner than them, his hair is styled by a hairstylist and has no reflection of him, and his teeth are veneers. His wardrobe is decent but it looks exactly like every other wog in Australia. Lol at HEIGHT BEING "AESTHETICALLY PLEASING" wow strong random use of that phrase that everyone throws around. Basically you just said that his hair is styled differently, his teeth are fake veneers, and he tans more than me, plus he's taller so he beats me? You would be pretty surprised by the amount of girls who would pick him over me. I'm pretty secure in this.

lul.

Watch the videos...he's not that impressive at all. How many actual ROID cycles has he run now, 5? Including tons of deca? And he's 6'2 215. Like I said, I'll post up a video when this first REAL roid cycle ends, not ph cycles where you lose it all in PCT no matter what (I lost 8 pounds of my hdrol gains in two days over my rest-off weekend when I was eating exactly the same). I'm up 5 pounds in the first week (mainly increased glycogen storage of course but I look a good deal bigger), and this is just while I'm frontloading with non-fully-kicked-in prop leading up to test e actually kicking in.
    U mad? stop crying pussy.

Lol don't jump to conclusions, no need to get butt hurt. Besides my argument was in your favor. Yes his height is more aesthetically pleasing, aesthetics involves more than just your muscle structure it's your overall appearance, and an ideal height for most men is about 6'1"-6'2". That doesn't mean it limits you it's just a fact. His weight, his teeth, his tan, his clothes, are all just other things aiding what most people would consider a perfect appearance.

My point was that the only way to compare the two of you would be a picture of you in your prime vs. him in his prime.
    Lol I'll post a picture/vid at the end of my cycle, since he always posts in the height of his, and then everyone ---chestbrah (who I do like), zyzz, etc. all say "i've been off cycle for two months now, this is basically me without any juice" which makes me think they're probably losing all their gains once they get off. His teeth look pretty funky and puff his cheeks out, tans aren't that big of a deal and when I was almost near that level of tan girls were telling me to back off on it, his weight (?) is 215 at 6'2 after about 5 cycles, and his clothes are like every other wogs and you would be surprised at the amount of girls who would laugh at that.

I honestly think the guys on this forum think he's more attractive than a lot of girls do. You look at him as the prime of what any girl would like, just because you think he embodies what you wish you looked like. And what a guy wishes he looked like has no real reflection of what girls actually like. I actually don't have a problem with him though, he's obviously an actor and a troll, it's just the nuthuggers.

Originally Posted by Jacobs64 View Post
    U mad? stop crying pussy.
    Not mad at all, I'm responding to his posts with my own opinion. You mad you can't deadlift 315 lmaoooo. I rep your max 25+ times, after a major back injury. Pretty sure the guy who can't deadlift 315 is a bit more of a pussy than me.

Lol I'll post a picture/vid at the end of my cycle, since he always posts in the height of his, and then everyone ---chestbrah (who I do like), zyzz, etc. all say "i've been off cycle for two months now, this is basically me without any juice" which makes me think they're probably losing all their gains once they get off. His teeth look pretty funky and puff his cheeks out, tans aren't that big of a deal, his weight (?) is 215 at 6'2 after about 5 cycles, and his clothes are like every other wogs and you would be surprised at the amount of girls who would laugh at that.

I honestly think the guys on this forum think he's more attractive than a lot of girls do. You look at him as the prime of what any girl would like, just because you think he embodies what you wish you looked like. And what a guy wishes he looked like has no real reflection of what girls actually like.
    Lol no. I said that was his prime. I'd much prefer to look like myself than Zyzz or you.

Zyzz has overdone it I agree. When I first started coming on this forum though he hadn't overdone it, and was unarguably an aesthetically pleasing male. I have seen and know many guys that blow him out of the water.

Times will get tough.
    Get up again