401 28.10%
  • Zyzz, but not by much

53 3.71%
  • Winterwolf, barely

24 1.68%
  • Winterwolf by far, he is the baddest man on the planet

949 66.50%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordan_aloffo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VictorR View Post
    Go read the posts made in WW's threads; evidently, according to ww, it isn't that obvious.
    have read, still think obvious

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Updated with face pic.

ps: who u tryin to attract with ur avi brah......
    Who are you trying to attract with your avi brah?

Survival of the Fittest VictorR's Avatar
    VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500) VictorR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    Who are you trying to attract with your avi brah?
    whats it like fighting in the lightweight division brah?
    Bench 1rm-255 Squat 1rm - 365 Deadlift-405
    05/01/10:11% 6'0 188lbs

muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry wolf but there can only be 1 god
    When the going gets tough the tough get going

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats it like fighting in the lightweight division brah?
    What's it like looking like a twig at 190?

hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    zyzz by far
    I always rep back
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
    Started two years ago at 120 lbs, 210lbs by April -no excuses

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    for aesthetics, zyzz even though he thinks all miscers are losers.

smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where is the "none of them" button?

StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If we're judging them by those pics, which are pretty old, then Zyzz, both in terms of physique and face.

WW has a solid build, and in that second pic looks pretty swole. Again, I'm pretty sure that he looks a lot different these days, considering his haircut and how I coulda sworn I saw him post a pic recently where it was shorter.

As for the face, again I go for Zyzz. WW preaches his god like good looks, and while he's trolling, and in all fairness is a good looking guy, he's not nearly as stunning as he says. Better looking than the average guy? I guess, but as good looking as he says? Not nearly. Zyzz, though some people may call him ugly, has a more 'Mediterranean' look about him. Can't put it into words, but he just looks better. No homo. No Wolf hate. No nut hugging.

YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have to go with zyzz
    Always Pick 4 Crew
    Positive Crew
    Not Afraid to Fail Crew
    Always Trust Yourself Crew
    Pay No Attention to the Naysayers Crew
    The Secret to Success is Hard Work Crew
    Sacrifice Today for a Better Tomorrow Crew

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StylesOfBeyond View Post
    If we're judging them by those pics, which are pretty old, then Zyzz, both in terms of physique and face.

WW has a solid build, and in that second pic looks pretty swole. Again, I'm pretty sure that he looks a lot different these days, considering his haircut and how I coulda sworn I saw him post a pic recently where it was shorter.

As for the face, again I go for Zyzz. WW preaches his god like good looks, and while he's trolling, and in all fairness is a good looking guy, he's not nearly as stunning as he says. Better looking than the average guy? I guess, but as good looking as he says? Not nearly. Zyzz, though some people may call him ugly, has a more 'Mediterranean' look about him. Can't put it into words, but he just looks better. No homo. No Wolf hate. No nut hugging.
    Did you seriously just vote based on how good another male's face looks?

killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    zyzz cuzzz

ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Zyzz. Not nutriding, but the decision is kind of obvious.

StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Did you seriously just vote based on how good another male's face looks?

Did you seriously not read the rest of that/ call me out on being able to recognise whether someone looks ugly or not?

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StylesOfBeyond View Post
    Did you seriously not read the rest of that/ call me out on being able to recognise whether someone looks ugly or not?
    No, and no.

This thread makes me lol. Couldn't we have chosen a more interesting topic?

No, and no.

This thread makes me lol. Couldn't we have chosen a more interesting topic?
    You make me laugh bro. Very true, but from what I can tell the OP was raging in WW's thread so is a bit biased in this. It'll pass*.

*In keeping with the supposed gayness of my previous post, that made me feel like such a mum writing that.

saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WinterWoIf.
    My workout log ( I rep posters ):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=569050481#post569050481

**73 pounds away**

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    You do realize all my pics are at least 5 months old? My hair hasn't been that long since February. You do realize Zyzz is three years older than me so he has more muscle maturity which allows for a person to look leaner even if they're the same bodyfat? Lol. I'll post pics after this cycle brahs.

brb you are obviously unbiased and I am the insecure one, but you are making threads like this LOLOL

JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Winterwolf is way bigger. And he has squatted 405 ATG before, so I'm pretty sure he has Zyzz beat there as well.
    wow u are the complete opposite of a zyzz nut hugger, a zyzz hater. u are completely delusional if you think mule is anywhere near the size/aesthetics of zyzz

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs230.snc4/38863_415608447225_351749002225_4424792_8025944_n. jpg

yea winterwolf's legs are bigger lulz.. wolf has never even posted a leg shot.

Originally Posted by JuiceyBrah View Post
    wow u are the complete opposite of a zyzz nut hugger, a zyzz hater. u are completely delusional if you think mule is anywhere near the size/aesthetics of zyzz

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs230.snc4/38863_415608447225_351749002225_4424792_8025944_n. jpg

But hate is such a strong word...

Why are you so mad?

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    come to tmisc, rate guys.

alrighty then

Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    come to tmisc, rate guys.

alrighty then
    Welcome to Tmisc, can I take your gayder?

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)

lmao @ me never having posted a leg shot.

Zyzz is 6'2 215, I'm 5'10 185. Zyzz is not a big guy at all, he's just lean. Look at him in actual photos of him standing next to people. And have you seen that pic of him ad his crew in white and their legs? Zyzz's legs look hilarious. Nice to know they look good in perfect lighting close-up shots.

lol @ people saying I'm not big...here's a pic of me from May, me and a good boy friend of mine taking a little midnight jog:

u mad?

I'll provide pics in three months when I'm off cycle u mad brahs? Zyzz always posts pictures of himself in the height of his cycle.

charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Zyzz... i wish i looked like him
    No dick suck

TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is so ****in stupid wow

ZYZZ craps on WW chest he's bigger and shredded like
    How is this even a topic ? R u guys fkn handicap

PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    You do realize all my pics are at least 5 months old? My hair hasn't been that long since February.

So you cut the flow? ):
    I rep back+

Originally Posted by TeamMASS View Post
    This is so ****in stupid wow

ZYZZ craps on WW chest he's bigger and shredded like
    How is this even a topic ? R u guys fkn handicap
    lol @ 6'2 215 being big.

Originally Posted by PureLoGik View Post
    So you cut the flow? ):
    It went from like shoulder length to me cutting it short and it looked like ****, to me growing it out to about the length in that photo, to turning it into a faux hawk around February or March.

TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500) TeamMASS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Zyzz more pleasing to the eye