Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by URBANSK1 View Post
    could you link it please i'm interested in reading about this.

edit: nm got it haha
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122352851
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Reps/Life Ka0s

Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    I dont physically have the bottle of promax phase 2 in my hand, only the picture that I saw over the net. But I do have a bottle labeled just pro max sitting in front of me. Which was the reason I started the thread in the first place to see if there were any differences.
    Exactly SEE there are 2 differently labeled pro max versions. The ****ing nut huggers on this site just refuse to believe

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this internet stuff is serious
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Benchpressking0 View Post
    I didn't get anything off pro max except for sore nuts
    Of course, I kicked you in your mini-nuts.

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    AFAIK, Bioforge Promax = Bioforge Promax phase II

Correct.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    and the same as here on BB.com

so its exactly the same??
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    apparently

perhaps just a marketing ploy by biotivia.. i dunno

business is business
    Back when they released the first version I somewhat complained because it had vitamine D3 in it which usually is made from wool fat and I'm vegan.

But I know some people prefer that over D2 which usually is vegan so I wasn't expecting much.

Turned out the person answering where vegan to and they didn't knew and they talked about how they would check that up and fix it. Or something such.

And then I noticed the Phase II, so I mailed them and asked and they claim the D3 is synthetic.

So that may be the difference, the regular BioForge has vcaps and probably was vegan, the Pro-Max however wasn't thanks to the D3, but they seem to have fixed that.

So maybe the content is the same ingredients, but the source material for the D3 is different.
    Originally Posted by buddy72192 View Post
    Also go to the Pro Max thread if you want to know the difference in ingredients... the troll in you is obvious
    He seem to discuss non-pro max vs pro max though.
    Originally Posted by buddy72192 View Post
    Idk, where there bottles ever changed from simply saying Bioforge Pro Max to Bioforge Pro Max phase 2? If not, then there is no debate.
    Pretty sure about that since I haven't seen Phase II until today.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the case of vitamin D3, the starting material is lanolin.

ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Benchpressking0 View Post
    Exactly SEE there are 2 differently labeled pro max versions. The ****ing nut huggers on this site just refuse to believe
    Nothing wrong with questioning product validity,but to be a persistant BITCH about bioforge and HUGE! HUGE brings lots of knowledge to the boards! You continue to bring
    constant bitching! Change your name to BITCHPRESS! Its a better fit!

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    In the case of vitamin D3, the starting material is lanolin.
    If it's they are lying so I hope it's not.

I commented on the D3, they has obviously changed the bottle and they now claim it's synthetic:

from Cristina Sebastian <cristina@biotivia.com>
    to dospam@gmail.com
    date Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:31 PM
    subject Re: So pro-max phase ii is out now?
    mailed-by biotivia.com

hide details Nov 27 (2 days ago)

Hi Johan,

This one is synthetic D3, not from animal source.
    Earlier:
    to Johan Krüger-Haglert <dospam@gmail.com>
    date Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM
    subject Re: Bioforge Pro Max issue
    mailed-by biotivia.com

hide details Aug 19

Hello Johan,

Thank you for your enquiry, and for bringing this matter to our attention. I am a vegan as well, so I understand your concern, and to tell you the truth, I had no idea that this source of vitamin D3 was of animal origin.

I have informed our president of this, and he has alerted our lab. We want to keep all our products natural and vegan, so I´d like to let you know that we are from now searching for an alternative vegan source of vitamin D3, with which we will replace the current one.

I cannot give you a date for the change, but I can tell you we are going to proceed as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback, and I hope you will soon be able to purchase Bio Forge Pro Max with a vegan vitamin D.
    to dospam@gmail.com
    date Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:53 PM
    subject Re: Bioforge Pro Max issue
    mailed-by biotivia.com

hide details Aug 24

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your complete and well documented response, as well as for the
    link you provide. I will pass it on to the formulator of Bio Forge.

We know that D3 is mainly from animals, but there is a good source of it in
    ****ake mushrooms, and rice germ. We can investigate this options.

However, I have just been told that the formulations of both Bio Forge
    products are going to be changed soon. There might not even be one with Vit
    D3, so let´s see what our labs come up with, which we all expect, will be a
    better, totally vegan formulation.

We will publish the news on our website fairly soon.

Kind regards and thank you again for your interest and feedback.
    Not convinced you know more than she does but on the other hand I still haven't got a reply for what the source material would be for the supposedly synthetic one ..

If your base for claiming it's sourced from lanolin is only because it usually is I'd like to suggest to not speak up unless you know what you're speaking about. Especially when presented as facts.

Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    If it's they are lying so I hope it's not.

I commented on the D3, they has obviously changed the bottle and they now claim it's synthetic:

Earlier:

Not convinced you know more than she does but on the other hand I still haven't got a reply for what the source material would be for the supposedly synthetic one ..

If your base for claiming it's sourced from lanolin is only because it usually is I'd like to suggest to not speak up unless you know what you're speaking about. Especially when presented as facts.
    Bad day man? If the president said the current source is not animal, it isn't. They're probably going to use ergocalciferol from rice germ(vit. D2). I only told you what's the most common starting material for D3 in general. So if you're not trying to start an argument for the sake of it:
    /story.
    Now relax.
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 11-29-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Follow up:
    > This is an information that we cannot disclose, but in any case, this
    > product is going to be discontinued, very soon, and the formula will change
    > in the new one. It will have different ingredients.
    So:

Synthetic D3 = ???

Pro Max Phase II = Soon to be discontinued and replaced with a new formula.

Guess that explain why the profiles where the same at least ..
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Bad day man? If the president said the current source is not animal, it isn't. They're probably going to use ergocalciferol from rice germ(vit. D2). I only told you what's the most common starting material for D3 in general. So if you're not trying to start an argument for the sake of it:
    /story.
    Now relax.
    K, I don't know what to believe regarding the current D3 actually. Since you talk about Vitamin D2 from vegetarian sources which is how I'm used to see it to, whereas she talks about Vitamin D3 from mushrooms or rice germs (though mushrooms are different so maybe.)
    Makes you wonder what demands she have on the "synthetic" process to make it count as vegan.

As in maybe the D3 is from wool fat which is the usual way, they know about D2 alternatives but they will redo the product and may not even use vitamin D in it at all.

Oh well, if it's soon to be replaced I'll wait anyway. Thought this was the new one since I hadn't seen Phase II before.
    Last edited by aliquis; 11-29-2010 at 06:44 AM.