kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

when is the best time to take olive oil

I just bought extra virgin olive oil. When is the best time to take it and how much should i take it?

TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kenlee6 View Post
    When is the best time to take it and how much should i take it?
    With food. I don't understand your question. >.<

kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheSmack View Post
    I mean when should i take it as in early morning empty stomach or before bed...etc

How much to take as in how many tablespoon?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just bought extra virgin olive oil. When is the best time to take it and how much should i take it?
    There's something really sad about this post, at least to me.

How about placing it on appropriate food and eating when you usually eat. Olive oil is a yummy food product, an excellent ingredient in many dishes and not a supplement that is to consumed in precise doses at prescribed hours in order to get phantom benefits promised in glossy magazines and over-the-top websites.

Folks, please don't lose sight of common sense and start drinking 27.235 ml of olive oil at 8:42 am, which is precisely 19 minutes and 12 seconds after completing the last repetition of weight training.

TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    There's something really sad about this post, at least to me.

How about placing it on appropriate food and eating when you usually eat. Olive oil is a yummy food product, an excellent ingredient in many dishes and not a supplement that is to consumed in precise doses at prescribed hours in order to get phantom benefits promised in glossy magazines and over-the-top websites.

Folks, please don't lose sight of common sense and start drinking 27.235 ml of olive oil at 8:42 am, which is precisely 19 minutes and 12 seconds after completing the last repetition of weight training.
    ^ This.

It is a food "enhancer", if you will. It's great for a multitude of reasons; it adds healthy fats to foods that are usually low in that department (i.e. chicken breast), helps to keep your food from sticking to the pan while cooking, boosts flavor of said food (the human tongue finds fats delicious in most cases), as well as other properties.

As WonderPug has mentioned, it's not a supplement or medication that is taken at specific times, nor in specific dosages. It is a natural cooking ingredient that is used as just that. If you're looking for something in the supplement category to help you with your daily EFA intake, I suggest picking up some fish oil pills as they are a great source of omega-3's.

t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's like asking what time of the day it's better to go to the grocery store. As long as you get the food you'd planned to buy that day, you're good to go.

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean when should i take it as in early morning empty stomach or before bed...etc

How much to take as in how many tablespoon?
    I want to cry.

No. No. No. We are talking about olive oil.

Try it on a salad, as the base for a yummy pesto sauce or in myriad other combinations of whole foods.

Originally Posted by t1ger View Post
    That's like asking what time of the day it's better to go to the grocery store. As long as you get the food you'd planned to buy that day, you're good to go.
    Early in the AM, less people in your way. :P

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is oil FFS

Some people i knew just drink it like that
    They said that the oil would lose it's property in heat. Is that true?

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Epicfacepalm.jpg

Please don't start to drink olive oil, even if it's a yummy extra virgin variety.

My guess, judging from your posts on this thread, is that you'd be well served to read some of the nutritional stickies on this website. It might give you a better foundation from which to interpret the various forms of advice that well-meaning but unenlightened folks may pass along.

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I add it to protein shakes for extra calories

Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    I add it to protein shakes for extra calories
    I guess u can add it to whey protein too

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On your chicken or salad.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

The instruction also said it can be dipped in bread and eat.

DanDabinsky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanDabinsky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanDabinsky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanDabinsky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The instruction also said it can be dipped in bread and eat.
    can u say TROLL TROLL TROLL....... guy its like butter on a bagel, soy sauce on rice. can u only put mayo on a sandwhich at night??? lol.... seriously, Olive oil can be placed on meat, salads, dipped in bread u can wash ur hair with it. its a great source of healthy fats and also makes ur skin great.

Originally Posted by DanDabinsky View Post
    can u say TROLL TROLL TROLL.......
    Dan, I never thought it would happen, but I've got to say, I agree with you.

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet Dan Dabinsky

Jimmyp25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheSmack View Post
    lol i agree with you... what kind of question is that... cook with it duh... i use it in salads fry eggs chicken etc

macarenafeliz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Olive Oil

They said that the oil would lose it's property in heat. Is that true?
    My friend, Olive oil is good for healthy cooking, your hearth, your skin and losing weight. If you want to use it for losing weight drink 1 or 2 tablespoon in the morning 30 minutes before regular breakfast. Doctors recommend to add it on your green salad or fix it with some herbs to deep your healthy bread in to add some minerals and stuff, but hey, you chose what goes better for you. Others say 3 tbsp, but I rather stay moderate. Find the most pure-organic olive oil you can find and good health to ya.
    One more thing, to make oil, they have to cook it first. Therefore, the heat does nothing to the oil.
    Last edited by macarenafeliz; 05-30-2016 at 02:13 AM.

angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and we have a necromancer hahaha

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't cook with olive oil - the low smoke point means you risk producing harmful byproducts.

Put it on salads or bread. It's not a miracle food but very handy for those that can't get enough calories in.