ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Whey Protein

Hey guys this has been bothering me for awhile now, I bought MPs mass stack and it came with the 4lb thing of combat powder and it has lasted me a little over a month, but Im looking for a fairly cheap protein supp that works really well, with alot of protein per serving. I dont really want to spend $40-$50 per month on protein powder, what do you recommended I get? Im drinking about 2-3 a day of combat powder with 2 scoops in each so that I get enough protein.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You get 100-150 grams of protein from powders alone? How much are you consuming total?

Cut the amount from powders down and start eating food, ends up being cheaper.

Check out Dymatize Elite as a cheap whey protein.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballzan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    You get 100-150 grams of protein from powders alone? How much are you consuming total?

Cut the amount from powders down and start eating food, ends up being cheaper.

Check out Dymatize Elite as a cheap whey protein.
    Yes 100-120 grams from protein powders alone, I am in college a lot and am busy most of the time and don't have time to eat 5 meals a day so I use protein shakes for 2 meals, I am usually have at least 60 grams of protein from chicken per meal if I can and I need about 240 per day. Right now im spending 10 bucks for like a week or less worth of chicken breast and thats including me using the shakes. So im spending a lot on food already. Dymatize Elite maybe cheap but is it good?

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 160 lbs you need 160 grams of protein MAX. Could be fine with 100 grams to be honest, you're wasting that protein.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    At 160 lbs you need 160 grams of protein MAX. Could be fine with 100 grams to be honest, you're wasting that protein.
    Oh thanks, I used the protein calculator on here and it says i need at least 240, but ill trust you, what do you recommended for protein shakes, is Dymatize Elite good or should I try a different brand? By the way ur profile pic deal was confusing me so I checked out your page, amazing transformation dude!!

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we have Great Cost-driven Whey & products only thing is... hope you dont mind high Quality with the great prices
    check out a couple reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127708073
    & http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128300701
    profile/price: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/justwhey.html
    hope this will help you out!
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are plenty of good brands out there at affordable prices, pick a brand you trust and support and purchase their product. Give a look into Scivation Whey, you can get 10lbs for as cheap as 56$. Do some searching and it will pay off. A lot of people prefer the chocolate as it is our #1 seller, but I am a bigger fan of the vanilla due to how versatile it is with cooking and mixing into other foods. The mixibility comes out a bit thicker than regular whey powders, but has great feedback after the improving of the flavoring/reformulation.

Originally Posted by rockeo View Post
    we have Great Cost-driven Whey & products only thing is... hope you dont mind high Quality with the great prices
    check out a couple reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127708073
    & http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128300701
    profile/price: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/justwhey.html
    hope this will help you out!
    Wow thanks a lot, I think I have made my choice!! Not sure yet but might order some tonight especially for how cheap it is and how much you get.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There are plenty of good brands out there at affordable prices, pick a brand you trust and support and purchase their product. Give a look into Scivation Whey, you can get 10lbs for as cheap as 56$. Do some searching and it will pay off. A lot of people prefer the chocolate as it is our #1 seller, but I am a bigger fan of the vanilla due to how versatile it is with cooking and mixing into other foods. The mixibility comes out a bit thicker than regular whey powders, but has great feedback after the improving of the flavoring/reformulation.
    Thanks im checking it out now. Im going to try a few brands over time to see which I like. Thanks every one for the great advice so fast!

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ballzan View Post
    Wow thanks a lot, I think I have made my choice!! Not sure yet but might order some tonight especially for how cheap it is and how much you get.
    your very welcome - we at SportPharma strive to give the consumer best bang for your hard earned dollar - hope you enjoy as much as others do
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    XF whey has been treating me great. Great profile,great taste and mixes easy.
    ★★★