Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)

Prozac is a hell of a drug

Started taking it tuesday and have already noticed myself change. No longer do I get pissed off over little things that don't matter. I'm also 20x more aggressive than I was before. Find that my attention span is shorter and it wasn't that much to begin with. Makes me more energetic. No anxiety whatsoever for anything.

Anyone ever take it and notice this stuff?

WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats it you're hooked for life, but if it makes you a better man more power to you.

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That an anti-depressant?

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WhatUpDoee View Post
    Thats it you're hooked for life, but if it makes you a better man more power to you.
    That's thing, take this pill for the rest of my life, or be a beta ******* that rarely leaves the house. Not too hard of a choice.

Yeah it's an anti-depressant

Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't get pissed off anymore, but it makes you 20x more aggressive? Does not compute.

triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triceptive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    Started taking it tuesday and have already noticed myself change. No longer do I get pissed off over little things that don't matter. I'm also 20x more aggressive than I was before. Find that my attention span is shorter and it wasn't that much to begin with. Makes me more energetic. No anxiety whatsoever for anything.

I was on Prozac a few years back due to depression. It worked wonders. I was on it for about a year and I havent used it since 2007. So, no, you won't get hooked like the poster above stated.

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In B4 OP commits a crime because he's not depressed anymore.

itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsMezzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Originally Posted by Showtime49er View Post
    You don't get pissed off anymore, but it makes you 20x more aggressive? Does not compute.
    Hmmmm.. aggressive more like I'm not afraid to do things. Like in the gym I can lift with more intensity than I could before since I was depressed as fuk. Hard to explain but it's something I really notice.

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really?

I made the decision to come off it after 2 weeks cause it was making me feel worse

Spaced out, numbed down, couldn't think straight

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's thing, take this pill for the rest of my life, or be a beta ******* that rarely leaves the house. Not too hard of a choice.
    Would almost rather be a beta *******, then be a slave to a pill the rest of my life.

Hmmmm.. aggressive more like I'm not afraid to do things. Like in the gym I can lift with more intensity than I could before since I was depressed as fuk. Hard to explain but it's something I really notice.
    Tried many psychiatric meds, and all of them made me a slug in the gym.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Well so far less than a week in it's making my life a hell of a lot better.

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

OK... so to make sure I hear ya: your anxiety/irritability level has dropped, but you are more aggressive and more energetic. And your attention span has decreased.

That's a weird mix of effects!

I've taken prozac, as well. It has taken the edge off of my anxiety/obsessiveness and while I can go to sleep more easily, I can also wake up more easily. It is fantastic, in many ways, compared to some other SSRIs, but I have also read that, on the average, it slows your metabolism down so you burn about 400 cals/day less. I'm sure that's not the case for everyone, especially if you find you have more energy. And if the pros outweigh the cons, that's great. I use it some during the winter (suspecting I have some mild SAD), but I've also found that my neuroses and obsessions are a source of power and motivation. As long as there's nothing negative that I can't stop fixating on, I like a lil' bit of anxiety.

Other thing is - and also very common - the way it messes with some people's libido and, finally, for some, causes anorgasmia. Hope that doesn't happen for you.

West of the Mason-Dixon Eckolaker's Avatar
    Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to enjoy your life, you will stop taking it.

Prozac is not a cure for depression.

In fact, read the common side effects..."Severe Depression" "Thoughts of Suicide".
    "If voting made a difference, the Government would make it illegal".

Senator Sanders: "Will you tell the American people to whom you lent $2.2 trillion of their dollars?"
    Fed Chairman Bernanke: "No"

The Golden Rule: Those who have the Gold Rule.

"If you ain't High by 2 O'Clock in the Afternoon Go F*** Yourself"!

what's anorgasmia?

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh - I didn't see this. Makes sense to me. If you're feeling better, more positive, and calmer, then you have more of an "I can do eet" attitude. Awesome. Glad it's rocking for you. I noticed the effects pretty quickly, too. Funny how one of the oldest anti-depressants out there is still a reliable go-to and one of the best for a lot of people.

Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Started it last Thursday so we're in a similar boat OP. Suppose to take 2-3 weeks before some side effects fade and it becomes truly effective. With that said, I don't feel nearly as ****ty as before, still not great, but low's aren't nearly as low. Maybe a placebo effect?

And it often makes you feel worse for the first 2-3 weeks is what I was told, so the guy that went off it after 2 weeks should maybe reconsider if he still feels depressed.

Anyways, when you taking it OP? I started out in evenings and now doing mornings because I was having a bit of trouble sleeping. I find it wakes you up for a bit, and then you want to crash.

what's anorgasmia?
    You don't want to know. :| And I'm not planting any seeds...

Originally Posted by Risiko View Post
    Started it last Thursday so we're in a similar boat OP. Suppose to take 2-3 weeks before some side effects fade and it becomes truly effective. With that said, I don't feel nearly as ****ty as before, still not great, but low's aren't nearly as low. Maybe a placebo effect?

And it often makes you feel worse for the first 2-3 weeks is what I was told, so the guy that went off it after 2 weeks should maybe reconsider if he still feels depressed.

Anyways, when you taking it OP? I started out in evenings and now doing mornings because I was having a bit of trouble sleeping. I find it wakes you up for a bit, and then you want to crash.
    20mg in the morning. I notice the crash too but since it's at the end of my day I don't mind.

Originally Posted by critterbug View Post
    You don't want to know. :| And I'm not planting any seeds...
    I just looked it up. Doesn't sound good, but I don't want kids anyway.

Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Risiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    20mg in the morning. I notice the crash too but since it's at the end of my day I don't mind.
    Same dose as me. Might PM you in the future to compare our side effects/progress.

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)

90% of what you're feeling is in your head due to placebo effect...you've been on it 1 week come on...

Jakes on you brah cause it takes at least 3 weeks to see any effects. Same thing happened to me when I started...just wait- you haven't felt what it does yey. but yes its good
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish I had the same results.

Prozac turned me into a zombie with no emotions.

Originally Posted by Eckolaker View Post
    If you want to enjoy your life, you will stop taking it.

Prozac is not a cure for depression.

In fact, read the common side effects..."Severe Depression" "Thoughts of Suicide".
    They are required to post any side effects that they find during trials and while researching. They are not *common* side effects.

It's great if you never have a natural or circumstantial depression that takes you so low you need medicine to help balance out your brain chemistry again. But studies have shown that the brains of seriously depressed people are low in serotonin and that medication can help.

CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought prozac doesn't kick in for a few weeks. You ain't feeling sht OP except what you want to feel.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure if serious.

it takes about 4-6 weeks to reach its effect
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Risiko View Post
    Yes...at this point that is the majority of the effect. If you were taking a sugar pill that you believed would make you happier, you would feel this way too.

Same happens to most people. Prozac takes weeks to work at all
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's anorgasmia?
    hahaha.

you won't be able to jizz unless you put in one hellavua effort. but when you do, you will feel good again
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

In either case, I feel great and that's all that matters.

Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you dont need pills to cure anxiety/depression.