Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In ALL HONESTY and not trying to be "hateful" or "critical" here but I have to believe that the weather plays a HUGE role in people's thinking - the heat and the humidity and the sand and dirt - and I believe this is a real problem with "clear thinking" in the "Old Testament" country especially. Look here in North America - in the Northeast, maybe a few days in the summer are really hot and humid and when they are, people go nuts. But as soon as a Canadian front comes in and makes things "more normal" all is just fine. I have to believe the weather plays a larger role in peoples actions and thoughts than we have ever really honestly considered. Look at the insanity in the Middle East for example. Take Care, John H.

el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el cid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by John H.
    In ALL HONESTY and not trying to be "hateful" or "critical" here but I have to believe that the weather plays a HUGE role in people's thinking - the heat and the humidity and the sand and dirt - and I believe this is a real problem with "clear thinking" in the "Old Testament" country especially. Look here in North America - in the Northeast, maybe a few days in the summer are really hot and humid and when they are, people go nuts. But as soon as a Canadian front comes in and makes things "more normal" all is just fine. I have to believe the weather plays a larger role in peoples actions and thoughts than we have ever really honestly considered. Look at the insanity in the Middle East for example. Take Care, John H.
    I think you're exactly right. Just recently in class we were studying all the major riots in our countries history. Every single one of them took place during the summer. The weather has a huge effect on the way people think, and their moods.
    The Citadel

Running is a mental sport, and we are all insane.

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Meh... All of this talk is growing old. None of us ( myself included ) is getting anywhere. We are all bickering back and forth, back and forth, just like man has done for centuries, and will probably continue to do until our place in time is no more but a forgotten memory. You see, one day the human race will be extinct because we are to damn stupid to see the beauty which exists right under are very noses. We all want to "become", because that is all we know to do; "I am skinny so I want to be a body builder", "I am fat so I will workout to ensure that one day I will be thin."We are always until the day we die stiving to be something other than we are, because it is easier to run away from yourself and live in some fairytale world created by the mind than it is to accept and understand yourself and who you really are. Instead of grabbing the torch and lighting the way for the human race to extend into eternity and beyond the stars( not out of some egotistical gratification of the mind, but to unsure the health and well being of the human race ) we are barrelling closer and closer to the end of our reality. And this will never stop as long as we put so much value into the world of symbols, into ideals, into the family, into the self, into systems, into the projections of the mind. Change comes not from suppresion, not from regulation, but from understanding you very nature; your are a man and you cannot be anything else. It will however stop when you decide to take it upon yourself to stop, to get to know who you are as a person, not who you would like to be but who you are, because who you would like to be only exists in the mind and is therefore not of the real, only when you closely examine you role in society and realize that society is only as good or as rotten as we ourselves are on the inside, only when you realize that God is not something that you can ever find no matter how long you seek because that once agian is just another process of becoming. You will however find God or truth or whatever you want to call it when you open your heart to life, to freedom, to virtue, to spontaniety, to the state of being which is love, which is creation, which is God, not by binding the mind with this or that, or with what someone else has said, because what someone else has said is the old and God only comes into being when your state of being is new and fresh and unopinionated and undoctrinated, and alert and passively watchful; this is the very essence of the creation, and of God. Now if you will excuse me I think I will be off to rape and murder innocent people, and to shoot Dillaudid and Fentynal into my veins to insure my entrance into eternal damnation.

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is probably the wisest thing I have ever heard spoken in my life (I am not being sarcastic ). The heat and humidity were I live is un-****ing-bearable.

supersize77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Supersize. NO God DID NOT - EVER. NOR did Christ - EVER. You are putting words into Their mouths. Take Care, John H.
    Sure they did, God (Jesus is God) spoke through men in the from of the scripture which claims to be the Word of God and the Word of God condems homosexuality. God is putting the words in the men that wrote scripture, and you are taking what I said out of context, which is understandable considering that based on what I know of you, that you do not believe the Bible is the Word of God.
    All men have fears, but the Brave put down their fears and move forward, sometimes to death, but ALWAYS to victory.

-Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

Originally posted by bts327
    You must be joking, right. What about the Crusades my friend, millions were slaughtered by the catholics because of their belief in Christianity. And what about what is gonig on in the world today? Didnt we (Americans) just have two pretty ****ing big building blown up? Arent there like millions of Islamic fundaminalists out there gunning for Christians and Jews the world over? I mean believe as you wish, I am not going to stop you. But use just a little common sense. I mean do you think that God would actually want people destroying themselves over beliefs and ideals, over mere words. If he does, than he is just a small and pathetic as the human race, and Ill be looking for him with a neon pink dildo and a tub of astroglide to set him straight.
    I believe that Catholism is a pagan religion on Par with Islam and do not endorse it-I am a Christian. You're pretty reckless with your language towards "God" considering you arent really certain what or who He really is.
    All men have fears, but the Brave put down their fears and move forward, sometimes to death, but ALWAYS to victory.

phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by supersize77
    God is putting the words in the men that wrote scripture
    Says who??? That's right: the men that wrote the scriptures!

Right now I'm typing this with god speaking through me. It's true! Because I'm telling you. See the fallacy of your reasoning?

This is pretty interesting John, but man is still responsible for his actions inspit of the heat, and he does evil things because he is evil at his heart. If man was not depraved the temp would nort make him do wicked things. I look at your heat theory as something (the heat) revealing the true character of man (a depraved heart). Sort of like squeezing a sponge to see its contents pour out.

Originally posted by el cid
    Everyone on this board has said exactly how I feel about organized religion. Nice job to everyone expressing their beliefs. And to supersize77, you strike me as the typical naive, ignorant christian. You're obviously not very well informed on what your talking about. But I don't think many religious people are.
    Thanks, I just graduated from a 4 yr Bible college so I would hate to think how ignorant I would be if I had not been studying the scriptures and the history of the church for the past several years. If I keep striving oneday just mabey I will achieve your level of enlightenment.

Originally posted by phreak
    Says who??? That's right: the men that wrote the scriptures!

Right now I'm typing this with god speaking through me. It's true! Because I'm telling you. See the fallacy of your reasoning?
    No, thats what the scripture claims, so if you dont believe it you are rejecting the Bible not me.

Hi Super. God never said one word, Christ never said one word - ever - about it being wrong to love whether it be one Man loving another Man, one Woman loving another Woman, or one Man loving a Woman. LOVE ONE ANOTHER is all that was said - period. Certainly if it was wrong They had plenty of opportunity to say so and They NEVER DID. They did have a lot of other things to say however about other things. LOVING someone, Gender DOES NOT MATTER, is paramount. Never use others for any reason. Certainly it is does not feel good and certainly you (meaning anyone here) yourself would not want to be used. There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving another as long as they are of age and ability of consent. Gender has absolutely nothing to do with it. To procreate, as far as we all know, requires one Man and one Woman. Procreation is not the only reason for physical intimacy with another - Man or Woman, etc. If we all truly loved each other (regardless of Gender) this would be a much better and happier world. To me if there are any "commandments" this one would be number one and probably would not require any additional if people really loved sincerely and honestly. Take Care, John H.
    Your twisting the scripture in an absolutely ridiculous manner. Loving others does not include necessarily sexual relations, and definitely not between the same sex-the Bible is clear on this. So love your brother but dont play with his slong ok. I'm not really interested in what you think the number one commandment should be either-I'm interested in what the scripture says about things, and all my responses and or statements will be based on that. If you want me to start throwing in chapters and verses I will and there are plenty of them. Just remeber who you are rejecting not me but either a bunch of fictitious writers or God Himself.

phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, thats what the scripture claims, so if you dont believe it you are rejecting the Bible not me.
    You don't seem to get the point. Your only source of "truth" are your precious scriptures. You say they are absolute truth. You base this conviction NOT on god telling you so, but on the men that wrote the scriptures telling you so.

The analogy in simpler terms:
    I am now writing a book. I have been inspired by the one and only god, i.e., Lord X. Lord X is the only true god. The rest of religion is all fake. Why? Because Lord X tells me so. What proof do you have that X exists? My word. And my word MUST be true, because it is the word of X. Say who? Me, and consequently X speaking through me.

But you're right: I'm not rejecting YOU. You might be a nice person. Don't know, don't really care. But I am rejecting the bible as absolute truth. How can I accept something as absolute truth if it has been written by humans? Humans are fallible. Maybe they actually were divinely inspired (I cannot prove they weren't). But do you ever consider the possibility that they might have been lying? Or possibly just delusional?

CalcioFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by supersize77
    I believe that Catholism is a pagan religion on Par with Islam and do not endorse it-I am a Christian. You're pretty reckless with your language towards "God" considering you arent really certain what or who He really is.

You're a graduate of a bible college? Yet you can type out on your keyboard that you are able to not only seperate Catholicism from Christianity, but to call Cahtolicism a pagan religion while not including Christianity. This is, by the definition of the word 'pagan', a completely impossible point to make. A pagan is one who worships 'false gods'. Here's something that maybe you missed in bible school, Catholicism and Christianity (synonmys) both worship the same god, if you take down one of them, you have to take them both down.
    Are you the same guy who said that it was all the other relgions of the world that had caused suffering and went on to excluded Christianity. I'm beginning to see a trend.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CalcioFreak

You're a graduate of a bible college? Yet you can type out on your keyboard that you are able to not only seperate Catholicism from Christianity, but to call Cahtolicism a pagan religion while not including Christianity. This is, by the definition of the word 'pagan', a completely impossible point to make. A pagan is one who worships 'false gods'. Here's something that maybe you missed in bible school, Catholicism and Christianity (synonmys) both worship the same god, if you take down one of them, you have to take them both down.
    Are you the same guy who said that it was all the other relgions of the world that had caused suffering and went on to excluded Christianity. I'm beginning to see a trend.
    No, its not impossble-Catholics pray to others besides the true God (Virgin Mary, etc.) hense the whole false God thing. Catholics also believe insalvation through works whereas Christians believe in salvation throught Grace (meaining you cant earn it, it is a gift). Catholics claim to worship God, But Jesus said that "I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father (God) except through me." John 14:6. Catholics believe you work your way to God, Christians believe salvation is a gift given without merit through Christs sacrificial attoning death on the cross and only through Jesus can we ever reach God-so if Christ claimed that He is the only way to reach God and this is a fundamantal belief of Christianity, and Catholics do not believe this literally but believe in salvation through works they cannot be reaching the same God as Christians according to Christian interprtation of scripture. So Catholocism takes the truth and distorts it, just like the Mormons who also are not Christians. All other religions of the world besides Christianity do cause harm because at the very least they lead people further from the truth of Jesus Christ as their only hope of salvation.

Let me also clarify that I have a minor in Bible and and BA in Communications both obtained from the same school.

You don't seem to get the point. Your only source of "truth" are your precious scriptures. You say they are absolute truth. You base this conviction NOT on god telling you so, but on the men that wrote the scriptures telling you so.

I am now writing a book. I have been inspired by the one and only god, i.e., Lord X. Lord X is the only true god. The rest of religion is all fake. Why? Because Lord X tells me so. What proof do you have that X exists? My word. And my word MUST be true, because it is the word of X. Say who? Me, and consequently X speaking through me.

But you're right: I'm not rejecting YOU. You might be a nice person. Don't know, don't really care. But I am rejecting the bible as absolute truth. How can I accept something as absolute truth if it has been written by humans? Humans are fallible. Maybe they actually were divinely inspired (I cannot prove they weren't). But do you ever consider the possibility that they might have been lying? Or possibly just delusional?
    Good, just so we are clear. I can argue with you forever but I can never change your mind towards scripture and that goes for everyone else in the world too. The only way you will ever see the scripture as true is if God reveals it to you (...no on can to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father-John 6:65) . It sounds completely far fetched I know, but I have personally experienced a regeration of my heart and the "opening" of my eyes towards reality. It is real, but I can never prove it to you because all my answers are from scripture and you do not accept scripture as true. That is the root of our discussion-I am arguing from the Bible and you don't believe the Bible is true so... unless one of us changes our view towards the Bible we will never agree, I can garantee you that I ain't chang'in in my view of scripture as the infallible Word of God.

unless one of us changes our view towards the Bible we will never agree, I can garantee you that I ain't chang'in in my view of scripture as the infallible Word of God.
    Which is of course fine by me. Wouldn't presume to change your mind, as that would mean I hold my views to be more right than yours. That is of course not possible, as I know for a fact that either of us could be wrong.

Which is of course fine by me. Wouldn't presume to change your mind, as that would mean I hold my views to be more right than yours. That is of course not possible, as I know for a fact that either of us could be wrong.
    Do you not have conviction that your views are true? Or do you believe that no view is more 'right' than another view?

How can I have a conviction either way? I can prove nor disprove the existence of god. It would be presumptuous to assume that just because I BELIEVE something is true, it actually IS true -- seeing as I have no definite proof either way.

ps.
    Just curious: seeing as you're in southern California, does that make you an insomniac to be posting this early (your time)?

How can I have a conviction either way? I can prove nor disprove the existence of god. It would be presumptuous to assume that just because I BELIEVE something is true, it actually IS true -- seeing as I have no definite proof either way.

ps.
    Just curious: seeing as you're in southern California, does that make you an insomniac to be posting this early (your time)?
    There is faith involved no doubt, as I cannot prove to someone the Bible is true just as I can't prove to someone that the earth is a very old place (relativley speeking) and was not created yesterday complete with people with built in memories and tree rings, ideas, etc. It sounds ridiculous but you cant prove to me the world was not created yesterday, we just believe it to be the case based on what we believe we know. I've looked into other explanations of life and the Bible truly makes the most sense in my opinion (but I do believe God has revealed it to be true to me so I cant credit logical reasoning completely).

I have always been a late nighter especially since I stated working graves out here for security. Its about 4am in Cali, I have to be at work at 3pm so I've got time.

John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by bts327
    This is probably the wisest thing I have ever heard spoken in my life (I am not being sarcastic ). The heat and humidity were I live is un-****ing-bearable.
    Hi bts. I thought about this aspect one day while working on the farm and it was damn hot and humid that day especially. I thought to myself, if I lived in the Middle East, for example, where the sand and dirt blows a lot and combined with the heat and humidity - how could you not go completely nuts???? I think a LOT that has "religion" behind it is really a form of insanity - HONESTLY - if you really think about it.... People DO tend to loose their perspective and common sense and even ability to function properly when it gets "unbearable" but when the weather is much more tolerable they do find sanity more so... Take Care, John H.

Sure they did, God (Jesus is God) spoke through men in the from of the scripture which claims to be the Word of God and the Word of God condems homosexuality. God is putting the words in the men that wrote scripture, and you are taking what I said out of context, which is understandable considering that based on what I know of you, that you do not believe the Bible is the Word of God.
    Hi Super. NO THEY DID NOT - EVER! God does NOT NEED someone else to speak FOR HIM. Christ NEVER SAID ONE WORD EVER HIMSELF! He does NOT NEED SOMEONE ELSE to speak FOR HIM. They are BOTH BIG people and CAN AND DO SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I DO NOT EVER believe in second-hand information. I GO to the SOURCE PERIOD! For something "religion" tends to spend a hell of a lot of time on God and Christ WOULD ABSOLUTELY THEMSELVES HAVE SAID SO AND THEY NEVER DID - NOT ONE TIME - EVER! God created Nature - all forms of Sexuality DO EXIST in NATURE and the NATURAL WORLD. Therefore it IS RIGHT AND PROPER as long as you honestly LOVE the other person and never use them. I will never believe in the "stories" about God putting words into the mouths of others - He DOES NOT NEED TO DO THAT - HE CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF. And the "you just have to believe" stuff is radiculous too... I WOULD BE a doubting Thomas myself and PROUD OF IT. God gave each of a us a brain and He EXPECTS US ALL TO USE IT and to QUESTION. That is ALL "doubting Thomas" was doing and there was NOTHING wrong with QUESTIONING. NEVER IS. That IS how we LEARN and KNOW what IS TRUTH. You say it yourself: "...scripture which CLAIMS to be the word of God...". God is all around us each and every day. I look and see all the good that IS in the world. I learn from life each and every day. Long before there was a Bible, MILLIONS of years passed and people had NO Bible to read or whatever. Christianity is only around 2,000 years old (and luckly so based on their practices and certainly many religions are in the same "boat") - religions come and go. Religion should and must be a simple thing. The more complicated the more possible for falsehood and eror. Take Care, John H.

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quit trying to convince people that being a queer is justified. we dont care. it wouldnt be half as bad if you homos didnt advertise your sexualtiy so much.
    PACIFISTS MAKE THE BEST SLAVES

Originally posted by SHpanda
    quit trying to convince people that being a queer is justified. we dont care. it wouldnt be half as bad if you homos didnt advertise your sexualtiy so much.
    John H is using a principle we should all be familiar with, i.e., supercompensation. By constantly exposing us to the same stressors we will gradually adapt. Although the sheer volume of his posts might constitute "overtraining" for some.

But my question is: why doesn't everyone (of whichever orientation) shut up about their preferences? I don't need to know, I don't want to know. It is -- or should be -- a complete non-issue.

... you cant prove to me the world was not created yesterday, we just believe it to be the case based on what we believe we know.
    Well put. And completely correct. And if the bible's explanation makes the most sense to you: go with that.

Isn't it wonderful to see that as long as people discuss matters reasonably and logically, we can all get along!

This is pretty interesting John, but man is still responsible for his actions inspit of the heat, and he does evil things because he is evil at his heart. If man was not depraved the temp would nort make him do wicked things. I look at your heat theory as something (the heat) revealing the true character of man (a depraved heart). Sort of like squeezing a sponge to see its contents pour out.
    Hi Super. My statement on weather as a factor in people's thought process and judgement is not offered as an excuse. It is offered as a reason why people can act the way they do or make the decisions they make. To ignore that fact is folly. You automatically feel that all people are bad and depraved - I do not agree with that at all. Certainly they can learn to be so. Children initially are not that way it is something learned by association with others. I am very serious and feel very strongly that weather DOES play a role and a very important one. If you were to take a situation and have it duplicated in two different weather zones under two different weather conditions I believe you would come up with two different ideas. Weather conditions can cause a person to be delirious and not think well and make wrong decisions. It has nothing to do with them being a bad person or one that is depraved necessarily. Of course these CAN also be a contributing factor but you are assuming all are bad and depraved and I do not agree with that at all. Take Care, John H.

Your twisting the scripture in an absolutely ridiculous manner. Loving others does not include necessarily sexual relations, and definitely not between the same sex-the Bible is clear on this. So love your brother but dont play with his slong ok. I'm not really interested in what you think the number one commandment should be either-I'm interested in what the scripture says about things, and all my responses and or statements will be based on that. If you want me to start throwing in chapters and verses I will and there are plenty of them. Just remeber who you are rejecting not me but either a bunch of fictitious writers or God Himself.
    Hi Super. Here is an example of EXTREME and one that religions DO all the time. Now, from NOW ON, no one can have Sex in ANY FORM for ANY REASON. EVER. You can not touch your cock. You can not touch your girl friend's pussy. OK. Now, everyone just follow what I just said. God told me that in a dream. Or how about, I heard somebody say they heard someone else say... This is my point. NO ONE BUT GOD CAN SPEAK FOR GOD. NO ONE BUT CHRIST CAN SPEAK FOR CHRIST. They are BIG PEOPLE. THEY NEED NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM EVER. You state that I twist - twist WHAT? I made a simple statement any second grader should be able to figure out. If He DID NOT SAY - HE DID NOT SAY and HE DID NOT - EVER! How more simple can you make that statement. If He NEVER DID, HE NEVER DID - PERIOD. Religion is VERY GUILTY OF sugar coating things and throwing in the old stand-by "Oh but you must believe" or "Have faith".... These are very basic reasons why religions are able to CONTROL others because if we do not listen to you or listen to what you say and how you say it we are damned (according to you) to Hell. I go by FACTS. I go by what IS. Not someone's "dreams" or "whims". The scriptures are NOTHING MORE than literature, a collection of literature (prose, poetry, essays,etc.) of MEN'S WRITINGS and THOUGHTS NOT GOD's. God speaks to each of us individually in our heart and needs no one else to speak for him. I am VERY SUSPECT of "organized religion" because they have EARNED THAT SUSPICION. Sexual relations with someone is a part of loving someone regardless of Gender. What I do in my bedroom with someone that AGREES with me and is of age and ability of consent is OUR business NOT YOURS or anyone else's unless we want you to know. STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BEDROOM and MY LIFE and I will stay out of yours. If I ask you you can offer your opinions but do NOT tell me how YOU are going to judge me or someone else. It REALLY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You do not see or hear of me going to someone's home and telling them what they can and can not do in their relationship with another. IT IS PRIVATE. NO RELIGION, NO GOVERNMENT has ANY RIGHT to pry into my private business EVER. Now, if you do not agree with this, please let me know when you will be home and your address and I will come over to your home and start telling you what you can and can not do and with whom and how. I'll ever show you how. How would you like that? Take Care, John H.

Hi Phreak. SUPER big bump!!!! TDGC, John H.

Originally posted by SHpanda
    Hi SH. As long as Heterosexual people "advertise" their "wares" I guess BiSExuals and Homosexuals can do the same. When Heterosexuals stop "pushing" their "aggenda" then I guess BiSexual and Homosexual people will too. See the radiculousness of all this? And it STARTED with Heterosexual people DOING THE PUSHING.... Take Care, John H.

John H is using a principle we should all be familiar with, i.e., supercompensation. By constantly exposing us to the same stressors we will gradually adapt. Although the sheer volume of his posts might constitute "overtraining" for some.

But my question is: why doesn't everyone (of whichever orientation) shut up about their preferences? I don't need to know, I don't want to know. It is -- or should be -- a complete non-issue.
    Hi Phreak. Wouldn't you agree that what you just said IS what "organized religion" IS DOING? I call it brainwashing. For that IS what it IS. It has nothing to do with God and nothing to do with Christ. NEITHER said ONE WORD EVER regarding BiSexual or Homosexual people. They ONLY SAID: LOVE ONE ANOTHER and NOTHING MORE. How much more clearer can anyone say that and how much more simple can it be stated? If They NEVER DID - THEY NEVER DID and THEY ABSOLUTELY DID NOT EVER - PERIOD. END of discussion! TDGC. John H.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast