Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal trainer in making

I am starting my PT 2 years course this winter and i am wondering what are some good websites and books which you guys could reffer me to because i want to expand my current knowledge and prepare myself better.I have been learning and reading through various websites and forums but i want to learn more wen it comes to becoming a personal trainer .
    Thanks in advance.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seriously? This is like walking into a supermarket and asking the person working the deli... "Hey, do you know of a good place I could buy food?"
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkgill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    Seriously? This is like walking into a supermarket and asking the person working the deli... "Hey, do you know of a good place I could buy food?"
    As i said i would prefer if someone could refer me to a good book (website not so much) which helped them in that matter, so if you can contribute it would be nice.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You rarely get all the truth from books. Publishers don't like to publish authors who write defeatist books. Unless your book inspires, has a positive message or is a blueprint to 'success', they know it will be dead in the water upon release once word gets out that it's a downer. However, sites like this one more often than not will give you a more well rounded idea, in real time, as to what real trainers are really experiencing.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sharkgill View Post
    As i said i would prefer if someone could refer me to a good book (website not so much) which helped them in that matter, so if you can contribute it would be nice.

Books You Should Read
    Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 3rd Edition
    No other book ever written provides such detailed instruction on every aspect of the basic barbell exercises.

Print: https://amzn.com/0982522738
    eBook: https://amzn.com/B006XJR5ZA