jonathanlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question My Left Bicep is smaller than My Right?! How do I fix this??

Today I noticed that my right bicep looks pretty good symmetrical wise and in size but then I looked at my left and the top half of my left bicep is noticeably bigger than the bottom half (top half of left bicep is same size as whole right bicep)...I also noticed my right arm is more flexible and stronger in certain positions, for example at fully extended... How do I even out this out... And if i have to isolate the left arm how do I make sure my top half of the left bicep doesn't get bigger along with the bottom half while getting bigger than the whole right one?

Thank you

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

yo..no body is perfect...relax n it will straighten itself out...

Originally Posted by jonathanlake View Post
    Today I noticed that my right bicep looks pretty good symmetrical wise and in size but then I looked at my left and the top half of my left bicep is noticeably bigger than the bottom half (top half of left bicep is same size as whole right bicep)...I also noticed my right arm is more flexible and stronger in certain positions, for example at fully extended... How do I even out this out... And if i have to isolate the left arm how do I make sure my top half of the left bicep doesn't get bigger along with the bottom half while getting bigger than the whole right one?

Thank you
    KEN LECLAIR

Sean666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do exercises with dumbbells instead of barbells

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my right bicep is 0.5" bigger than my left from when I used to do like 5 extra reps per set on my right arm when I first started. Such a ******* I am for that ;\

They'll even out eventually.

UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnitedKingdom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same for me too. If you do dumbbell curls start with your left arm, that way if you only do say 6, then you should only do 6 with your right arm, and eventually they'll even out. That's better than doing 12 with your right arm and only 7 with your left.

BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000) BabySuaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have uneven shoulder muscles and it what I'm doing is holding a heavier weight on one side to even it out. I wouldn't say its working so I'll try what others are saying.

Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have slightly uneven biceps: for example, right hand can do 7 reps while left can only do 6. What I do is do some drop sets for only the left side, but it's taking a while to see results...probably because everything takes a while with biceps, lol.

keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keembo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just keep working them out, they'll come out the way you want them eventually. Also do what the above posters suggested: dumbbell curls and with your left arm, focus on contracting at the top and flex your bicep as you do so.. also focus on your negatives
    "But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

jonathanlake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by Kingmarchil View Post
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    For the record, I'm attending the University of Central Missouri (using my many brain cells) so that I may put food on the table for my future family (the things that matter in life) and instead of drinking like the majority of college students, I work out to relieve my stress (Am I on the right track here? Damn straight I am) So before you go around on forums trying to belittle teenagers for having the interest in working out, maybe you could use the few brain cells YOU have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500) buddy8756 is not very helpful. (-500)
    switch hands for a month

DBody33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jonathanlake View Post

Thank you
    Hello Jonathanlake, I have a theory as to what is going wrong. I too have a left bicep that is smaller then my right. But through body intelligence. I found out that I was angling my left are slightly back. As a result biceps curls were easier to do on my left. I wasn't doing a full curl. And my right side was getting all the work load. Since I found this out. I have to retrain my left bicep to catch up with my right. Man I tell ya. It feels like I'm doing curls for the first time on my left side. Hope this helps. And yes I know im two years late. ;(

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DBody33 View Post
    Hello Jonathanlake, I have a theory as to what is going wrong. I too have a left penis that is smaller then my right. But through body intelligence. I found out that I was angling my left are slightly back. As a result penis curls were easier to do on my left. I wasn't doing a full curl. And my right side was getting all the work load. Since I found this out. I have to retrain my left penis to catch up with my right. Man I tell ya. It feels like I'm doing curls for the first time on my left side. Hope this helps. And yes I know im two years late. ;(
    fantastic post bro!

chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do some dumbells curls with just your left arm or if using both arms then do more reps on your left. dont worry though noones body is perfectly symetrical.

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    what i would recommend is that after every set of bi's, add in an extra set just for the smaller arm. i actually did that for my quads and it worked really well for me. will it fix your issues? maybe it will and maybe it wont, everyone is different. but after any set of legs i always added a set of leg extensions and that evened out my legs very well. so give that a try and i'm sure it will improve your issue. good luck
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak