Thread: jack3d

TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down jack3d

i don't understand how this product has such a high rating??

energy is okay at best, pumps are decent... but the crash is insane

one second i'll be jumping all over the place, and the next minute i'll be falling asleep

wtfman.jpg
    "Everybody pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn" -Arnold

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128649991
    appreciate tips and subs!

FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TalhaZ View Post

one second i'll be jumping all over the place, and the next minute i'll be falling asleep

wtfman.jpg

been on a three month cycle of that stuff..not on it now. the focus for me anyway is great! GREAT focus...on my 3rd month tho I noticed it was only helping me thru half my woakout and then taper off...Pumps i thought were ok. had better pumps with black powder. Im on no Xplode now first time and tho the energy is not as good as jack3d the pumps are Rediculous. Veins sticking out everywhere...Dont expect to have massive pumps unless your pushing your limits to failure everytime!!!! dont just stop at say...10...12...go till you cant go, TILL IT BURNS!!!!

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wtfman.jpg
    greenz for you for knowing what you don't want in a preworkout.

Edit: PM me later if you want em

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TalhaZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FiercePhoenix3 View Post
    been on a three month cycle of that stuff..not on it now. the focus for me anyway is great! GREAT focus...on my 3rd month tho I noticed it was only helping me thru half my woakout and then taper off...Pumps i thought were ok. had better pumps with black powder. Im on no Xplode now first time and tho the energy is not as good as jack3d the pumps are Rediculous. Veins sticking out everywhere...Dont expect to have massive pumps unless your pushing your limits to failure everytime!!!! dont just stop at say...10...12...go till you cant go, TILL IT BURNS!!!!
    heh

I placed an order for PSU and ASGT... and threw jack3d in there too because of the ratings

so far i'm dissapointed... it may be because i take it about 30 mins after breakfast... but i don't really have much of a choice because i usually work out in the morning

Originally Posted by PJMunh View Post
    greenz for you for knowing what you don't want in a preworkout.

Edit: PM me later if you want em
    ahah... i don't think people should buy supps without them knowing what they want out of them brah

repped you, get back to me if you remember
    edit: on spread

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You shouldnt really touch pre-workout supplements until you are 18 or preferably 21.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well if you look at some of the reviews it's funny to see people rating a supplement after a day or 2 use. "OMG day 1 this is so awesome best supp ever. I give 10/10"
    Then in reality a couple weeks later they realize it's crappy and they should have bought something else haha. I had a good experience with jacked, for the first 2 weeks. Then even 3 scoops wasn't doing anything so i said peace.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshtonVedadi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With Jack3d I've noticed A **** ton more focus but it doesn't give you nearly the pump that a lot of pre workouts do. So if your looking for that pump and crazy feeling! SuperPump 250, N.O. xplode even though i don't like it are great if your body likes it!!

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshtonVedadi View Post
    With Jack3d I've noticed A **** ton more focus but it doesn't give you nearly the pump that a lot of pre workouts do. So if your looking for that pump and crazy feeling! SuperPump 250, N.O. xplode even though i don't like it are great if your body likes it!!
    Jack3d wasnt made or intended to be a pump product.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ive stopped taking pre workouts since I developed anxiety and now realize that most of them are bull****. I get a better pump from some starchy carbs and sodium an hour and a half before the workout.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Well if you look at some of the reviews it's funny to see people rating a supplement after a day or 2 use. "OMG day 1 this is so awesome best supp ever. I give 10/10"
    Then in reality a couple weeks later they realize it's crappy and they should have bought something else haha. I had a good experience with jacked, for the first 2 weeks. Then even 3 scoops wasn't doing anything so i said peace.
    Originally Posted by audipotential View Post
    Ive stopped taking pre workouts since I developed anxiety and now realize that most of them are bull****. I get a better pump from some starchy carbs and sodium an hour and a half before the workout.
    i just thought i'd bulk order because i had a real good experience with superpump.. provided it was my first pre ever

i cycled off for a good month or so before getting back on
    i'll see how the rest of the jack3d goes and i'll cycle off again for a while

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post

You shouldnt really touch pre-workout supplements until you are 18 or preferably 21.
    Who told you that ???
    current stack: cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4

Originally Posted by Johnlove View Post
    Who told you that ???
    At that age, there is a tendency to 'abuse' these supplements or could lead to other illegal supplements. It's always better to take supplements at a later age just for maturity reasons.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

At that age, there is a tendency to 'abuse' these supplements or could lead to other illegal supplements. It's always better to take supplements at a later age just for maturity reasons.
    i hate it when people say this... cuz they don't know the individual they're talking to
    i care about my body more than anyone else does... i'm not about to go **** myself up just so i can get to my goal faster.

nomsayin

i hate it when people say this... cuz they don't know the individual they're talking to
    i care about my body more than anyone else does... i'm not about to go **** myself up just so i can get to my goal faster.

nomsayin
    Dont blame me for this image, blame your peers

nomsayin.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love Jack3d. It is my favourite pre-workout product. Excellent focus, nice pumps, no artificial **** like 99% of other products. I don't get the crash that some people get but everyone is different. Maybe Jack3d just isn't for you and you need a PWO with no stims.

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

nomsayin
    He is kind right...stick to your diet. If you do wanna 2 take a pre workout supp, go something without cheap ingredient nd less caffeine in it.
    current stack: cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4

Dont blame me for this image, blame your peers

nomsayin.
    i see where you're coming from, but i can speak for myself and tell you that, while i'm by no means an expert, i have a pretty good idea of what i'm doing

He is kind right...stick to your diet. If you do wanna 2 take a pre workout supp, go something without cheap ingredient nd less caffeine in it.
    my diet is solid.. thats the first thing i fixed when i got serious about training this summer
    i might just see how things roll for another week and if i still don't like it i'll just get rid of it

i was going for WF over jack3d but they don't ship here unfortunately

i see where you're coming from, but i can speak for myself and tell you that, while i'm by no means an expert, i have a pretty good idea of what i'm doing

my diet is solid.. thats the first thing i fixed when i got serious about training this summer
    i might just see how things roll for another week and if i still don't like it i'll just get rid of it

i was going for WF over jack3d but they don't ship here unfortunately
    Does sp 250 ship 2 Canada ?

Does sp 250 ship 2 Canada ?
    yeah i'm pretty sure they do
    i didn't really look into it when i ordered because i wanted to try something different

i got it at a local popeyes for about $70... prices here are redonculous

Well at least you seemed like you did some research and cleaned up your diet. Thats pretty good start, at your age you should just lift as heavy as you can and get as much rest and food. By 18, your testosterone levels should be sky high and should benefit well from it.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Well at least you seemed like you did some research and cleaned up your diet. Thats pretty good start, at your age you should just lift as heavy as you can and get as much rest and food. By 18, your testosterone levels should be sky high and should benefit well from it.
    yeah man... this is just the beginning

yeah i'm pretty sure they do
    i didn't really look into it when i ordered because i wanted to try something different

i got it at a local popeyes for about $70... prices here are redonculous
    Dame...it is pretty expensive in Canada. I would get some creatine for now nd stick with your good diet nd heavy training. Preworkout supp is just for the pump nd energy. So I would go nd get some creatine for now. You could go with sizeon mp...if it is too expensive in your local store, than just go with creatine mono.

Dame...it is pretty expensive in Canada. I would get some creatine for now nd stick with your good diet nd heavy training. Preworkout supp is just for the pump nd energy. So I would go nd get some creatine for now. You could go with sizeon mp...if it is too expensive in your local store, than just go with creatine mono.
    already on my 2nd cycle of mono
    didn't really do it right the first time so making sure i do it right now!

already on my 2nd cycle of mono
    didn't really do it right the first time so making sure i do it right now!
    Just aim or pm me if you need more help.

Just aim or pm me if you need more help.
    hahah no worries brah
    i practically live on this site

hahah no worries brah
    i practically live on this site
    okay , work hard kid.

football5680 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is kinda what it is with most of the pre workout stuff. before a football game i take N.O. explode and i will be pumped for the game but i am also yawning even though i am in my pumped mindset.

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just switched from jack3d to asgt and am looving it. I think jack3d gave me better focus but i feel stronger on asgt and energy is really smooth