Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    thanks for the review. i am looking forward to read more as this journey of yours progresses. by the way, did you ever find out about that Laxogenin product? any thoughts on Tonvara's True Turk?
    An update on that Laxogenin. At least one company I know of is trying to extract from Smilax sieboldii. Why they'd want to do that (hella expensive) vs. synthesize via diosgenin I don't know...

I can tell you that my Progenex experiments have continued and I have yet to devise a scheme that leaves me with any meaningful DOMS. Absolutely amazed by this and wish it was still around.

Still, it illustrates what's possible with a nutraceutical (not a drug) and how far we've come...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I will be taking Progenex to the limit in the near future.
    Curious as to an update...

I have one Blueprint customer (a very fortunate one!), running the entire line of Progenex products right now - the genuine articles...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.