Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dpal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone booster for teen

1)are natural test booster the same as prohoromones?
    2)will they mess up my endocrine systems and if so are there any out there that won't?
    3) which one should i get if any?

a lot of kids in my school take pink magic and other t-boosters and they got big really fast. I was wondering which ones should i get or if the other kids messed up badly. Im almost 16 about 165lbs n 6'. I know illegal steroids would screw up my whole life but i dont know much about natural testboosters. i dont think my testosterone levels are that high because i barely have a beard and i dont get angry a lot

lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dpal View Post
    2)will they mess up my endocrine systems and if so are there any out there that won't?

a lot of kids in my school take pink magic and other t-boosters and they got big really fast. I was wondering which ones should i get or if the other kids messed up badly. Im almost 16 about 165lbs n 6'. I know illegal steroids would screw up my whole life but i dont know much about natural testboosters. i dont think my testosterone levels are that high because i barely have a beard and i dont get angry a lot
    Most natural test boosters have plant extracts, etc. in them... They will not harm you. They also most likely will not help you much as other things you should take be taking instead.

Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you got the money "Test Freak" by "PharmaFreak" Is one of the best ones available

I'm not gunna be one of those guys who are going to tell you not to take a test booster, Because I have seen great results and better sleep while on mine
    I'm calling Quest tonight

Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckley50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Test boosters don't do much for teens do they?

Our Test levels are already high.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Buckley50 View Post
    Our Test levels are already high.
    No, they're really not. Barring some freak circumstances, your T levels will be higher ten years from now than they currently are.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lucas17 View Post
    If you got the money "Test Freak" by "PharmaFreak" Is one of the best ones available

I'm not gunna be one of those guys who are going to tell you not to take a test booster, Because I have seen great results and better sleep while on mine
    CAN'T FIND THAT SHIxT ANYWHERE BRAHH!!!?

WHERE'D YOU GET IT?

can't get it from bb.com either they don't ship to uk?

edit: forget it I found it for 37.99 =D

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 16, forget a test booster, start training and dieting properally.

Hang around in the exercise/nutrition/contest prep sections, increase your knowledge learn new things and apply it to your physique.

AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AryanRage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "your test levels are already high enough" is the worst logic I've ever seen. That's like saying your already strong enough, why would you not want more. And OP, look at Bioforge. Also Testorx, but it's underdosed so double the reccomended dosage.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Testosterone booster for teens

Lift heavy weights and eat essential fatty acids...that will boost ur testosterone n make ur muscles big..dont play with mother nature just do it 100% natural.....
    KEN LECLAIR

Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dpal View Post

Dude ur 15..ur basically already on roids so u dont need boosters.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Doing a log right now on annabolic inovation's Testopro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128133441

I was actually against using them till I turn 21, but I decided to try them out

this is my very 1st test booster

NOPE

just follow the dosing insturctions, you should be fine

cant help you with this question man, sorry

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pandoxmax View Post
    You have no idea how tempting it is to neg you for this asinine comment.

If you don't believe that test levels are not that high in teens, just use some ****ing simple logic. As an early teen your balls have just dropped, you have a babyface, your voice is maybe a baritone at best, and you shave once a month -- none of which are indicative of high endogenous androgen levels.

Now, if you said "your hormones are in a state of flux and interfering with normal sex hormone genesis and metabolism isn't the best of ideas," you might be onto something. But this "ZOMG J00 HAX TEH MEGA MONSTER GODZILLA DRAGON TEST LEVELS!!!!!" **** is getting irritating. ****, my DHT level is probably higher than some of these kids' T level.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay away from any medicine that boosts hormones in your teens. I would even suggest for life, but people can make their own decisions. Just eat, lift and sleep. If you are really interested in boosting test look up natural ways to do it. Compound lifts, beef every few days stuff like that.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    No, they're really not. Barring some freak circumstances, your T levels will be higher ten years from now than they currently are.
    Source?

Not being an *******; I always tell people this but never have anything to back it up with.

JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I suggest H-drol all my bros are on it and they have gained almost 10lbs in 3 weeks. take it with cycle assist and after your cycle take liver care pills. if you dont take liver care your estrogen will skyrocket post cycle.
    GET BIG

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyYo View Post
    I suggest H-drol all my bros are on it and they have gained almost 10lbs in 3 weeks. take it with cycle assist and after your cycle take liver care pills. if you dont take liver care your estrogen will skyrocket post cycle.
    Lol are you retarded?

Liver care as a pct? Your cycle assist is already liver care.

Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lucas17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sakaz View Post
    CAN'T FIND THAT SHIxT ANYWHERE BRAHH!!!?

WHERE'D YOU GET IT?

can't get it from bb.com either they don't ship to uk?

edit: forget it I found it for 37.99 =D
    Nice find bra

Take it at LEAST 1 hour after eating, with water only

be prepared for slightly oily skin and slight increase in acne

oh and you were get a boner alot LOLOLOL

and sick gains
    I'm calling Quest tonight

NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000) NateIsGreat is just really nice. (+1000)
    will you lose your gains after going off a natural test booster? just curious

JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyYo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PopOverride View Post
    Lol are you retarded?

Liver care as a pct? Your cycle assist is already liver care.
    you take the cylce assist while your on h-drol. liver care is post cycle if you dont take cycle assist is what i meant
    GET BIG

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you take the cylce assist while your on h-drol. liver care is post cycle if you dont take cycle assist is what i meant
    And you think liver care will stop your estrogen from sky rocketing, or help your test levels reach normal?

You and your friends need to research.

Originally Posted by PopOverride View Post
    And you think liver care will stop your estrogen from sky rocketing, or help your test levels reach normal?

You and your friends need to research.
    dude im just repeating what the company who makes h-drol says. it says your liver will be fuked if you dont take liver care post cyle, THEY say it will keep estrogen in check
    GET BIG

dude im just repeating what the company who makes h-drol says. it says your liver will be fuked if you dont take liver care post cyle, THEY say it will keep estrogen in check

You are wrong, I'm 100% sure that the company recommends AT LEAST their own pct product, and they say it is not a full pct and more is needed.

Look, this is the teen section. Bad ph/ds advice really shouldn't be here.

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Inb4threadclosureandOPbanned

SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFL_RX8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP Age: 15

Youll have all the test you need over the next few years. Diet and train correctly and enjoy the natural gains to be had. Dont get ahead of yourself.

Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crusadead has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you want more testosterone, just eat more saturated fat and cholesterol. Both increase testosterone, just eat both in moderation so you don't get health problems.

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump, this thread is similar to my interests. My question is, if I do deside to take a test booster, obvi my levels will rise, but what will happen once I'm off of it? Estrogen rebound? Will it hurt me in the longrun when I get older?

mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mg93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont waste your money on a test booster if your 22 and younger

unless you have a testoserone deficiancy YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY

there is not many studies on long term effects, but you may break out in acne all over your body, and you maybe develop gyno

JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinOpinion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yo What'sup

Check Out my Anabolic Innovations Stoked/TestoPro Log.. on my sig

Got Hooked up with 30 days supply...
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    "Suffer The Pain of Discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret"

Started 234lbs.
    -Lost 76 lbs @ 158

Maintain and Cut Forever.

My Completed AI TestoPro/Stoked Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=600801713

GenesisGin/JustinOpinion Promera Sports Log CapsiBlast/ConCret & Peak400/Glutatren
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157206933&p=1139590613#post1139590613

NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000)
    test boosters are ****
    you should take celltech hardcore because gains are insane pct with dbol to keep gains

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pandoxmax View Post
    Lol what?! 15 year old boys have the equivalent testosterone levels as an 18 year old girl.