Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout rules, My 10 workout Commandments!

1. TRAIN HARD!

This goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway, Train Hard! Yes there will be your days when you work light, but the majority of the time you should be giving it your all. Try to squeeze everything you can out of your muscles in a safe manner. Also your workout should revolve around compound lifts (sometimes called your “Big lifts“), using isolation exercises only as supplementary.

One effective method would be to use a bodyweight exercise to finish off a weight lifting routine, one that would wring out whatever your muscles have left.
    Sample:
    Chest
    Bench Press 3setsX10reps
    Incline Bench Press 3setsX10reps
    Dips 3setsX10reps
    Finish off: Push ups till failure

When your walk out of your training area, you want to feel satisfied and that you really gave it your all. Focus is the name of the game!

2. TRAIN SMART!

Weightlifting is a science, not an art, treat it as one. Know your principles and exactly what you are doing and why, don’t just walk in a gym and do random exercises because you’re ‘feeling it’. Construct a program based on science and with a sound theory, not on myth and taste. You’re going to have to adjust everything to suit you and there must be reason for each and everything that you do.

Training today isn’t training 30 years ago (or even 20 years ago, probably not even 10 years ago…as a matter of fact just recently suspension training has gained popularity and has merit to it, so yeah...), and now we have an abundance of studies and resources available. Sometimes however it is best to go with the old school, but don’t ignore new developments in weightlifting and sports studies. As I said before, have reason for everything you do, and evidence to back it up.

3. TRAIN SAFE!

Get the equipment that you need (I.e gloves, lifting straps, belt, etc), and set your safely pins, especially if your going heavy. You are mad if you are accustom to doing heavy deadlifts or free-weight barbell squats without a belt, and you wont be able to reach your total limit with barbell shrugs without some straps. When in the power cage or on a platform, set your pins incase the weight is too much and you just need to let it go. Better to make a loud ‘CLANG’ than to injure yourself.

Overtraining will cause more harm than good. If you have over trained you will know, strain and muscle burn during recovery are different feelings. Have no fear, once u haven’t injured yourself, proper nutrition and rest would fix you up in no time. The real problem with overtraining is that it could hamper your workout routine on a whole.

The perfect example of this would be when I over trained myself on a chest workout. My chest isn’t nearly as strong as I think it should be, and I work a lot of endurance with it. So I get this idea in my head one day that I need to push my chest that day with a lower rep range and increase my weight drastically. Now while this is a method of strength gain, I overdid it a little. A heavy bench and incline bench press that day (plus me spotting a guy who was trying to press a weight he shouldn’t have gone near) ensured that I ended up overtraining, but it wasn’t my chest , it was my anterior deltoids that felt the strain. This ensured that I wasn’t able to hit my shoulders (and I love doing shoulders -_-) later that week. Don’t let your mind push you further than your muscles can physically handle, if overtraining is a norm for you, you are looking for an injury.

4. EAT!

Eat a lot, Eat often. For all of those guys who think that eating healthy consists of eating 2 salads a day and drinking a glass of water, news flash: muscle doesn’t grow out of thin air! How can you expect your muscles to grow if your not feeding them? Also, as much as products out there claim to be “meal replacements” there is no substitute for a whole solid meal.

You should follow some sort of diet program tailored to your goals, but at the end of the day if your hungry, then simply put, EAT MORE. Just be sure to eat healthy, and eat very often if you can. A little junk food, or a beer every now and then wont kill you if you’re working out properly (I don’t however mean to go and drink down a beer after every hard training session or to take 2 days out of the week to eat a whole tub of ice cream). Carbs, protein and essential fats must be consumed on a daily basis (also, hydrate, lost of water daily). Most times, it isn’t about how many calories you consume, what matters is that are they good calories, or are you going to super-size that?

5. REST!

You don’t grow in the gym, you grow at home. Once the proper nutrition in place, you grow when you sleep. Your mind and body is being recharged when you sleep and your body will use the rest time that you give it to repair itself. The average man should get in 7-8 hrs of sleep a night, and 6-7 is recommended for a woman. It is sometimes suggested that you sneak in a 30-45min nap at some point during the day if you are feeling fatigued that day. Increasing rest time is also a method of recovering from over-training.

In addition to this, it is also advisable to take one week off every 8-12 weeks as a complete ‘rest week.’ This should allow your body to recuperate fully from the stress that it has been undergoing from long intense programs. Going back the next week with your muscles fresh could actually prepare you for even heavier weights, or higher reps, resulting in more gains.

6. SUPPLEMENT!

Whether you’re taking multi-vitamins and a good peanut punch, or you go the whole 9 yards stacking multiple protein shakes, nitric oxide, thermogetics, creatine monohydrate, etc (the list of different types of products goes on and on), you’re going to need something extra for your system. Supplement are anything supplemental to your diet, and can make a world of different in your performance and results when used properly with a sound workout program. Stack what you need to based on your goals. You’re a hard gainer looking for muscle? Mass gainer protein shakes. You have a serious weight problem that is effecting your health and because of genetics (endomorphic usually), diet and exercise just not cutting it? Thermogetic fat burners. Make sure you are using products that have been proven to work and that have yielded results, they’re are a lot of placebos out there.

Know what you are doing, know what you are taking, and remember 3 golden rules about supplementing -
    (1): Supplements can do wonders but NOT on their own, the onus is on you to put in the work in the gym and on the floor.
    (2):Supplements are an addition to your daily diet, not a replacement for it (even meal replacements cant truly substitute for a solid meal).
    (3): Know what you’re putting into your body. Try new things, but don’t just go and take anything that looks pretty and promises instant miracles. In most cases good marketing defeats quality in terms of sales. Know the facts, consult your doctor, trainer, or hell, send me an e-mail and I‘ll tell u what I can.

Personally I don’t believe in using any products that aren’t natural. Whey and Casein protein is great, vitamins (from vitamin C all the way to sports multi-vitamins) are needed many times to keep from and deal with getting sick. Personally in not a fan of creatine monohydrate and not particularly willing to try it (yes I know of the benefits, but I don’t like the idea of the loading phase and potential health risks). The point is, know the pros and cons of what you’re taking.

Example of a decent stack (somewhat similar to what I would use during heavy workout periods)
    Whey Protein shake (post-workout)
    Timed released (e.g. Casein) protein shake (bedtime)
    Nitric Oxide product (pre-workout)
    Vitamin C (boost immune system)
    Vitamin B50complex (boost immune system)

Bonus: Pre-workout punch recipe
    14oz milk
    6oz water
    1 scoop whey protein shake (optional for additional protein)
    2tbls Peanut butter
    2tbls Wheat germ
    1tbls honey
    1 banana
    1 glass tube ginseng extract
    Blend together and enjoy J.

7. USE VARIETY!

There is no end all, holy grail, or golden workout routine. Variety is the key to keep your muscles growing. Some call it muscle confusion and claim that you are ‘tricking’ your body into grow, and ‘keep is guessing’. Did anyone ever hear what was SAID? Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands. Your body is going to attempt to adapt to whatever conditions you introduce it to, so if you exercise in a different way from time to time, your body is going to try to grow in different ways (plateau busting!). There are endless combinations for workout routines. For variety you can change the Exercises, Sets, Reps, Order of exercises, Rest time between sets, etc, or if you have some experience under your belt, use advanced techniques such as; supersets, giant sets, forced reps, dropsets, etc. For good variety, I’m a firm believer in throwing in body weight exercises (as both incorporating them as part of a weight lifting routine or having a ‘bodyweight week’ every now and then).

8. Stretch!

Stretch lightly before and after any and all resistance training exercises. This is important to keep you from being muscle bound, and helps to keep your muscles supple, and ultimately prevents many injuries. This rule is especially important for martial artists and sportsmen who lift weights. Some put aside one day a week to do serious stretching, and while this is excellent, it must be coupled with light stretching on actual workout days for the corresponding body parts.

9. BE CONSISTENT!

Being consistent doesn’t mean working out every day (in fact that would probably be overdoing it and could be a dangerous addiction rather than a beneficial activity). You should have a plan and stick to it. Many people synchronize their work week with their workout split, e.g. Monday-chest+triceps, Tueday-Legs, etc. A tactic I prefer to use is organizing a ‘workout week’ in which I would complete a full cycle of a workout split covering my entire body, which could run anywhere from seven days to ten days. Another good way to regulate yourself would be to choose a number of days to complete your routine in. It is best to go with a number of days each week and stick too it, e.g. 2-3 (full body workouts), 3-5 (split routines). Take a week off every now and then, and if u need additional rest, take it, but training a week on, a week off isn’t being consistent. Set a realistic quotas based on your body, type of training, time available and mobility , and meet them

10. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!

Your body is smart, listen to what it tells you. Yes you have to push yourself. Yes muscles burn and tell you to quit or stay down and you have to fight it, but be smart about it and what you push yourself through. You don’t want to pull a muscle, far less tear one, nor do you want to damage a joint or even your spine. If you feel a certain amount, or type of pain that you know isn’t good, stop immediately, let down the weight or position you’re holding. That being said, pain inhibitors and muscle relaxants shouldn’t be taken prior to a workout (and even taking it post-workout could inhibit muscle growth). Pain is your body telling you something is wrong. Your body has limits and you should realize them and work with your body to surpass them one day, rather than in one day.

Conclusion

Everyone is guilty of breaking at least one of their workout rules at one time or another, and sometimes have to learn the hard way. I’ve myself broken every single one of my own rules at one point or another, and multiple ones at once already. Needless to say I’ve learn my lesson each time and try to uphold those rules as best as I can. Without proper rules and guidelines, your workouts to some extent will be in vain. Hard Work and Dedication Produces Results.

Written By
    Paul-Daniel Nahous

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff. My favorite was "LISTEN TO YOUR BODY". I think for people that train regularly and know fairly well what they are doing, this is sin #1. I'd assume most folks on this site know the basics of training, eating, sleep, etc, but this one is one that I live by, and I think could be the best advice anyone could give.

I listen to my body intently. I did jiu-jitsu under Relson Gracie for 5 years, still w/ his affiliate school, and that was a piece of advice the gracies and their coaches give. Just listen to your body, know when to eat, rest, sleep, train, etc.

Some days I'll pull up to the gym and start my preworkout habit- I drink my preworkout drink in the car while reading the day's newspaper. It occupies my 30 minutes needed for the preworkout drink, and it's just a nice "me time". But SOME days, while doing it, or even when I first walk in, my body and mind are just telling me "NO". It just aint up for it that day. No matter how much I want to, my body and mind are just not in the gym zone.

So I leave, immediately. That happens about once every 12-14 days, I typicall train 6 days a week. So my rest day is often unplanned, and it's always on the day my body says it is. I feel bad later in the day cuz I didn't train, and it sparks my motivation for the next day.

Sometimes it's even mid-workout. After warmup sets and all, I'll just be in a funk. Thats when it's time to stop, rack weights, and leave. Go read a book, watch bad cable TV, whatever.

But yes, listen to your mind and body. That obviously doesn't mean stop every time you don't feel like pushing yourself or would rather go to happy hour. Anyone that trains should know the difference in that kind of feeling, vs the feeling of your body physically saying it doesn't want to do the training on that day.

WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    "LISTEN TO YOUR BODY"
    This.

People have to remember that doing something that works for someone else, may not work for them. GET IT IN YOUR HEAD.

That is all.

venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venger_satanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    (1): Supplements can do wonders but NOT on their own, the onus is on you to put in the work in the gym and on the floor.
    Kudos for using the word onus in your post.

VS
    www.CultofCthulhu.net

MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiZZ9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good read, I just sent this to my cousin also.

mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsmuscle21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well stated. True, very true.

boconnor811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MiZZ9 View Post
    Good read, I just sent this to my cousin also.
    +1 good post, I passed it along as well

SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good read thanks

Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    very good post, great advice.
    Bench Press {Aug 9th - 168lbs*}{Nov 9th - 202*}{Goal - 225}
    Squat {Aug 11th - 247*}{Nov 26th - 400*}{Goal - 500}

400lbs squat goal - Nov 26th

*1RPM based from iPod app and taken from best set from regular workout

Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent article, thanks.

musclemakernow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay. This was an excellent article. You covered so much ground in one page.Everyone can use this a simple guide of how to stay on track. I liked the points about getting proper rest each night.

It really is true that your body recovers and builds up while you sleep. So in a few weeks of following this routine you can have a trimmer, leaner look.

It is important that you eat as well and do it often. I always try to keep baby carrots, or almonds around in a ziploc bag. These are easily portable and quick to snack on. These also prevent me from overeating on my next meal.

These are all tips to consider.

Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elavaanil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good read bro, i actually learnt some stuff
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

Misc Strength Crew

*Official SNSD Crew*

zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by musclemakernow View Post
    It is important that you eat as well and do it often. I always try to keep baby carrots, or almonds around in a ziploc bag. These are easily portable and quick to snack on. These also prevent me from overeating on my next meal.

These are all tips to consider.
    Thats a good tip. When I'm driving home in traffic on the highway there are these guys selling small bags of peanuts for $3 TT (roughly 48c US). I make it a habit to buy a bag whenever I pass and as I rarely get enough good fats I don't count it into my daily diet.

Thanks everyone for the comments .

I have another article awaiting approval, and going to begin typing another next week.
    Anyone has any suggestions as to what they would like to read more about?

Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good read!!! bullet pointed and easy to understand!! thanks

armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great Read man, very informational and couldn't agree more.
    "If you are losing weight, you are going backwards in life."

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I enjoyed reading this +1

LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice and well written with solid advice. I will pass this on to a few friends as well.

admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome read.

Straight forward, easy to follow, and above all, makes sense.

repInVindpype has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jackson Guitars?

I am looking to take one but I am not satisfied if I am getting a flaxen-haired price at $800 Anyone knowelectric-guitar-guitar com/jackson-guitars-c-12 html]Jackson Guitars ?

Jackson Guitars?

I am looking to allow identical but I am not sure if I am getting a fair sacrifice at $800 Anyone knowelectric-guitar-guitar com/jackson-guitars-c-12 html]Jackson Guitars ?

Jackson Guitars?

I am looking to allow identical but I am not certain if I am getting a fair fee at $800 Anyone knowelectric-guitar-guitar com/jackson-guitars-c-12 html]Jackson Guitars ?

musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclespro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    very useful

jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtwoodall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zealot_paul View Post
    10. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!
    Well done.

SpoCom2nr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    Good stuff. My favorite was "LISTEN TO YOUR BODY". I think for people that train regularly and know fairly well what they are doing, this is sin #1. I'd assume most folks on this site know the basics of training, eating, sleep, etc, but this one is one that I live by, and I think could be the best advice anyone could give.

I listen to my body intently. I did jiu-jitsu under Relson Gracie for 5 years, still w/ his affiliate school, and that was a piece of advice the gracies and their coaches give. Just listen to your body, know when to eat, rest, sleep, train, etc.

Some days I'll pull up to the gym and start my preworkout habit- I drink my preworkout drink in the car while reading the day's newspaper. It occupies my 30 minutes needed for the preworkout drink, and it's just a nice "me time". But SOME days, while doing it, or even when I first walk in, my body and mind are just telling me "NO". It just aint up for it that day. No matter how much I want to, my body and mind are just not in the gym zone.

So I leave, immediately. That happens about once every 12-14 days, I typicall train 6 days a week. So my rest day is often unplanned, and it's always on the day my body says it is. I feel bad later in the day cuz I didn't train, and it sparks my motivation for the next day.

Sometimes it's even mid-workout. After warmup sets and all, I'll just be in a funk. Thats when it's time to stop, rack weights, and leave. Go read a book, watch bad cable TV, whatever.

But yes, listen to your mind and body. That obviously doesn't mean stop every time you don't feel like pushing yourself or would rather go to happy hour. Anyone that trains should know the difference in that kind of feeling, vs the feeling of your body physically saying it doesn't want to do the training on that day.
    I completely agree. My body says it wants it when it wants. And when it wants it I can't fight it. =/ But I'm motivated to workout the next day for the same reason.

nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkilace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great post, thanks!
    "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

jordanmac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jordanmac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good read for me as well. I give it a *bump*

Learcemag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Learcemag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Learcemag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Learcemag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Learcemag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

девочки как б&

herdpidece6353 nm ru/dieta-po-znaku-zodiaka html]диета по знаку зодиака, вес нетто, набираю вес во время беременности, комплексное похудение
    tiosocicer9220 nm ru/rima-pendzhieva-pohudela html]рима пенджиева похудела, джессика альба рост вес, похудеть срочно на 10 кг, диета вайкуле
    voytivermeo4297 nm ru/pohudet-v-bedrah-dieta html]похудеть в бедрах диета, капсулы для похудения форум, похудеть на 17 кг, бесплатный калькулятор идеального веса
    seasipurcu9246 nm ru/32-nedeli-beremennosti-ves-ploda html]32 недели беременности вес плода, бессолевая диета для похудения, весы спортивные, гороскоп весы год крысы
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/besplatno-dieta-doktor-bormental html]бесплатно диета доктор борменталь, водолей женщина мужчина весы, анастасия волочкова рост и вес, аутотренинг для похудения
    lirojekho2420 nm ru/na-kefire-mozhno-pohudet html]на кефире можно похудеть, лучшая диета для похудения, ева мендес рост и вес, веса торговые
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/vesi-minsk html]весы минск, рост вес, чугунная ванная вес, мыло для похудения
    queekingmuver2398 nm ru/dlya-pohudeniya-relaks html]для похудения релакс, тибетская диета, клипса для похудения, диета при мочекаменной
    dowtiorousar9225 nm ru/vesi-femidi html]весы фемиды, блюда кремлевской диеты, сибирское здоровье похудеть, общий вес
    taispeedemov7417 nm ru/pohudenie-igla-muhinoy html]похудение игла мухиной, придерживаться диеты, гастрит с пониженной кислотностью диета, вред диет
    tersrakisu8101 nm ru/ultra-effekt-tabletki-dlya-pohudeniya html]ультра эффект таблетки для похудения, картинки чтобы похудеть, задачи на вес, что нужно весам
    reaculileg1792 nm ru/sekret-pohudeniya-volovichevoy html]секрет похудения воловичевой, тест на похудение, почему похудела татьяна тарасова, похудеть истории успеха
    herdpidece6353 nm ru/dieta-kefirnaya-dlya-bistrogo-pohudeniya html]диета кефирная для быстрого похудения, самый лучший способ похудеть быстро, упражнения для похудения талии, бесплатные способы похудения
    herdpidece6353 nm ru/merlin-monro-rost-ves html]мерлин монро рост вес, весы cas, медицина похудение, диета 800
    unskululte1277 nm ru/pohudanie-litsa html]похудание лица, весы механические напольные, избыточный вес, весы на неделю
    voytivermeo4297 nm ru/olga-buzova-rost-ves html]ольга бузова рост вес, пермь похудеть, совместимость женщина весы мужчина весы, для похудения вулкан
    seasipurcu9246 nm ru/figura-pohudenie html]фигура похудение, протасовка диета, весы digi, вес по узи
    isabagin9543 nm ru/udalenie-zheludka-dieta html]удаление желудка диета, фиточай для похудения, кухонные весы купить, хочу похудеть на 7 кг
    voistubheadwi1818 nm ru/dzhes-pohudela html]джес похудела, вагон весы, рекомендуемые диеты, диета картинки
    adralemne1588 nm ru/programma-trenirovok-dlya-pohudeniya html]программа тренировок для похудения, весы сентябрь, петрушка для похудания, удельный вес в экономике
    seasipurcu9246 nm ru/ves-vvg html]вес ввг, похудей со мной, совместимость знаков зодиака, эвалар для похудения отзывы
    unskululte1277 nm ru/tablitsa-vesov-produktov html]таблица весов продуктов, что пить чтобы похудеть, сладкая диета, эффективные таблетки для похудения отзывы
    ymunedroi1347 nm ru/napolnie-vesi-kakie-luchshe html]напольные весы какие лучше, диета молокочай, точки на теле для похудения, диета при заболевании желчевыводящих путей
    dowtiorousar9225 nm ru/dieta-pri-gerb html]диета при гэрб, диета королева, можно ли похудеть в бассейне, маленький вес
    taispeedemov7417 nm ru/dieta-minus-60-menyu html]диета минус 60 меню, похудеть эллипсоид, японская диета отзывы врачей, похудеть с помощью эллиптического тренажера
    spittickoce4133 nm ru/ves-48 html]вес 48, истории похудевших людей, настрои сытина на похудение, медицина как похудеть
    plasoscenback8786 nm ru/ves-pevits html]вес певиц, скачать видео гимнастика для похудения, грановская надежда похудела, глюкофаж для похудения
    lesswiltizi1236 nm ru/ves-rebenka html]вес ребенка, как похудеть после гормональных таблеток, грейпфрут для похудения, джоли сильно похудела
    mencosltebti1188 nm ru/effektivnie-dieti-forum html]эффективные диеты форум, живой вес, кухонные весы отзывы, зимняя диета для похудения
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/brokkoli-dieta html]брокколи диета, весы метра, яблочная диета, бодифлекс для похудения
    lirojekho2420 nm ru/beyonse-rost-ves html]бейонсе рост вес, петрушка для похудения, как похудеть в бедрах, способ сбросить вес
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/effektivnie-preparati-dlya-pohudeniya html]эффективные препараты для похудения, гинзбург похудение, сальма хайек вес, как похудеть в руках
    seasipurcu9246 nm ru/stiralnie-mashini-s-vertikalnoy-zagruzkoy html]стиральные машины с вертикальной загрузкой, вес костей, диета брежневой, похудеть зеленый чай с молоком
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/menyu-dieti-dlya-pohudeniya html]меню диеты для похудения, диета 3 3 3 отзывы, игла в ухо для похудения, вес тигра
    neticure1896 nm ru/dieta-dlya-talii-i-zhivota html]диета для талии и живота, легкий вес, кетрин зета джонс похудела, вес груди
    taispeedemov7417 nm ru/nestandartnaya-yablochnaya-dieta html]нестандартная яблочная диета, диета 60 отзывы, как правильно плавать чтобы похудеть, занятия для похудания
    spittickoce4133 nm ru/test-na-ves html]тест на вес, правильный завтрак для похудения, типы весов, как похудеть во время лактации
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/bryuki-dlya-pohudeniya html]брюки для похудения, похудеть навсегда скачать бесплатно, современные методики похудения, лев и весы совместимость
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/dieta-5kg html]диета 5кг, какой чай лучше для похудения, диета для кормящих мам похудеть, похудеть исключив два продукта
    onsioducon1982 nm ru/lukoviy-sup-dlya-pohudeniya html]луковый суп для похудения, вес при росте 170, диета рис курица овощи, похудеть народными
    isabagin9543 nm ru/sistema-vesa html]система веса, пятидневная диета, соответствие веса и роста, каталог весов
    reaculileg1792 nm ru/silnoe-pohudenie html]сильное похудение, похудение попы, жанна фриске рост вес, диета на дом
    atcilale5162 nm ru/kak-bistro-pohudet-posle-beremennosti html]как быстро похудеть после беременности, как заставить парня похудеть, фитобочка похудение, китайская диета 13 дней
    atcilale5162 nm ru/rastitelnaya-dieta html]растительная диета, пугачева похудела на 10 кг, вес погонного метра, серьга для похудения цена
    herdpidece6353 nm ru/pohudet-lichniy-opit html]похудеть личный опыт, как не сорваться с диеты, диета гинзбурга, мужчины соотношение роста и веса

диета

osamma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course, do not give up. I often exercise for climb for my life. I think that it is good for my health by do some exercise in my life. Also i usually like for ordering goods from Hiptopmall com

sneakerfresh9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you dont have to supplement but it sure helps

Ladislau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer

very interesting!download

Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer.rar