Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 1868
    Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how does one get into wrestling?

I just started lifting in September 2014, So hopefully by Nov 2015(season starts) I have some decent lifts and can compete, this will be in grade 11, then in grade 12 after two and a half years of lifting I should be pretty solid.

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Csteewart View Post
    how does one get into wrestling?

I just started lifting in September 2014, So hopefully by Nov 2015(season starts) I have some decent lifts and can compete, this will be in grade 11, then in grade 12 after two and a half years of lifting I should be pretty solid.
    You go to the meeting, and sign up. Just warning you, wrestling will kill your gains srs.

Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    You go to the meeting, and sign up. Just warning you, wrestling will kill your gains srs.
    Wait why would it kill my gains?
    For some reason I have a lot of interest in wrestling now, or doing some mat type sport consisting of grappling.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Csteewart View Post
    Wait why would it kill my gains?
    For some reason I have a lot of interest in wrestling now, or doing some mat type sport consisting of grappling.
    Excessive amounts of cardio and burning calories, you'd have to eat way above your calories to even maintain and you'd probably still lose some weight (and gains/strength due to this.)

Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    Excessive amounts of cardio and burning calories, you'd have to eat way above your calories to even maintain and you'd probably still lose some weight (and gains/strength due to this.)
    For gaining size in general should I go back to my 5x5? i really dont like only working out 3 days a week.... i currently do a upper/lower and i enjoy 4 days but its considered intermediate type program and obv at 6 months lifting im no were near that.
    ***Canadian Crew***

urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100) urga2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    pfft.^ all these lightweights. 182 masterrace reporting in

MarcWsbrnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I'm Marc from Germany and also a Wrestler. Wrestling isn't so popular here... How often you have competitions?

tkfan1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys this summer I want to do the stronglift 5x5. I currently bench 50 max, with only 10 reps. I can deadlift 100 with 15 reps. And squat 40 at 5 reps, barbell rows at 40 with 5 reps. I only really went all out on my bench. I have been doing this casually untill I can afford a power cage thing and olympic barbell.

Anyways anyone recommend any good wrestling conditioning excersizes to do everyday? I was thinking a couple sets of burpees, sit ups, pull ups, and pushups. But what do you guys recommend? btw im going to 9th grade, am 180 and 5'7. kinda fat. wrestling record last year was ****

connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) connerh99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Will be a junior next year and want to wrestle, but I need to improve my conditioning a lot if I want to be competitive
    Last edited by connerh99; 05-20-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    2/28/15 353/220/402 @ 198

cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by connerh99 View Post
    Will be a junior next year and want to wrestle, but I need to improve my conditioning a lot if I want to be competitive
    Conditioning comes up fast, I wouldn't worry about it much
    Squat: 285
    Press: 135
    Clean: 205
    Snatch: 145

No horse girls crew
    Parents think I'm gay crew
    Dragonball crew

lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wrestled only in the preseasons of high school (im a baseball payer) and went to college and wrestled for the team and got my ass kicked all year :'(

Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nickcantu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wrestling workouts

What r good wrestling workouts ?

comws1022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nickcantu View Post
    What r good wrestling workouts ?
    Depends on what your goals are.

Registered User rugbyndwrestler's Avatar
    rugbyndwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post wrestler/rugby player who needs muscle gain/dieting tips

hello im new to this site and im trying to find out how to get alot of muscle mass to get big im going on my senior year and i have been wrestling for my whole highschool career i love it no doubt but i have kinda been like pushed around by coach with my weight and unless i can cut to 132 i highly doubt i will be able to win as many matches or go as far as i did last year.

for instance :
    2012- 126 (they beefed me up because i played football) height (5'2)
    2013- 106 (lol dont ask me how that happened i was eating normally and everything my body is weird ) height (5'3 1/2)
    2014- 132 (i started not to focus on fitness and did extracurricular activities and other sports also started rugby) height ( 5'4)
    right now - im 144 height ( 5'5) and i dont want to wrestle this weight because there are alot of bigger teens in this class with way more muscle mass and my mom doesnt want me to try to lose weight because ive always been small and she is worried about my growing and **** lol u know how moms are but

i really would appreciate if you guys could give me some pointers/tips of ways to get muscular af and or fit af with a healthy diet and to lose 10 lbs or however many doesnt matter because since im so small im trying to get more muscle mass

Thankyou sooo much for taking your time to read this

flannel wearin sumbitch blue9249's Avatar
    blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rugbyndwrestler View Post
    hello im new to this site and im trying to find out how to get alot of muscle mass to get big im going on my senior year and i have been wrestling for my whole highschool career i love it no doubt but i have kinda been like pushed around by coach with my weight and unless i can cut to 132 i highly doubt i will be able to win as many matches or go as far as i did last year.

for instance :
    2012- 126 (they beefed me up because i played football) height (5'2)
    2013- 106 (lol dont ask me how that happened i was eating normally and everything my body is weird ) height (5'3 1/2)
    2014- 132 (i started not to focus on fitness and did extracurricular activities and other sports also started rugby) height ( 5'4)
    right now - im 144 height ( 5'5) and i dont want to wrestle this weight because there are alot of bigger teens in this class with way more muscle mass and my mom doesnt want me to try to lose weight because ive always been small and she is worried about my growing and **** lol u know how moms are but

i really would appreciate if you guys could give me some pointers/tips of ways to get muscular af and or fit af with a healthy diet and to lose 10 lbs or however many doesnt matter because since im so small im trying to get more muscle mass

Thankyou sooo much for taking your time to read this

132 should be easy depending on bodyfat, for instance I'm 148 right now, I was 155 when we did fat test and was 27 percent bodyfat coming off a hard football bulk, I am able to cut down to 115. As far as gaining and wrestling, they generally never happen, you do to much Cardio to gain weight which is why people cut to a lower weight, also strength will stay the same or decrease slighty most of the time as well
    Broke my collar bone
    cut off a finger
    lost a chunk of my hip bone
    was down to 80 pounds at 5 ft 8
    now back to 155

John Deere technician

DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do you mean wrestling like WWE or this other thing?

NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NahimC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone mind PM'ing me? First year wrestling, I'm pretty strong compared to most guys in my weight class (152 or 160) but I get my ass whooped some times. When I look stuff up on youtube it keeps showing wwe bull****. I'm always getting into the position where I get them on the ground and then my mind goes black because idk wut to do, or sometimes i'm on the ground and idk wut my goal is to get out of it. All help will be appreciated.

Registered User RagingWresteler's Avatar
    RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i won a match today. its the first match ive ever one. my opponent took me down quick but couldn't pin for his life, he kept trying but it woudnt work on me cuz i have good defense and clamped down wen he tried to half, grabed his arm wen he tried a cradle. . he kept trying to pin me with illegal holds. wen i was on bottom and he still couldn't. eventfully the ref disqualified him near the end(i had to defend myself and not get pined for almost the full distance of the match) cuz he locked hands every time he started on top. tbh i need better offense though, my defense is alright but i need both.

Gains? What are those? CamTheHam's Avatar
    CamTheHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love this sport, too bad school sucks the fun out of my life. If only grades weren't so important, I'd do this sport without hesitation.

Do you guys have morning practices? I had 5:30 practice and after school plus cardio(running as a team).
    Squat 265

diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its pretty gay

Registered User RagingWresteler's Avatar
    RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by diehunnen View Post
    its pretty gay
    its a fight but with no striking, its not gay at all.

sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10) sydneybur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    50 matches in the off season to be a state placer??

My wrestling coach told me that any kid that hes seen wrestle 50 competitive (not against a teammate) matches in the off season placed at state. opinions on the validity of this? I wrestled all thru the off season last year and went from like last in district to fifth in region and im hoping to get to state for my senior year.

Braden1929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by silenceikillyou View Post
    man i love wrestling so much, but i dont know if i should wrestle this season. its been making me depressed as hell. ive been losing myself and slacking in school. i dont know if i should take time away from the sport or what. i still want to wrestle in college. (im a senior in HS)
    The same thing has been happening to me, but grades matter more to me so this year I plan on quitting this year

Registered User adolescentwaste's Avatar
    adolescentwaste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sure as hell do miss wrestling.

Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simbahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Starting wrestling this year for my school. Looking forward to it.
    Bench: 255

Squat: 405

Deadlift: 512

Powerclean: 275

40 yard dash: 4.57 seconds

titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) titaniummuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey i am 14 yrs old muscular broad shoulders small hip, 6 foot tall, 39'' chest . am i a meso or meso ecto

Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm at 122 right now. I want to go 106 but I think I might be ****ing dead at the end of my cut. The kid that's in 106 is a state champ he's a freshman and I'm a sophomore. I started losing weight at 130. My last time I lifted my bench was 185, 260 squat, and 300 dl.

Someone tell me if I should do it. If I make 106 ill will place at state. Srs

Bendigo53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I go to southeast polk

yaacoub96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shoot

yaacoub96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Fake