Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wrath_story View Post
    disagree completely, i cant even argue, no offense to you but i just completely disagree with every sentence in your post.

And i saw this 'insecurity' word coming from a mile away. Listen if she's having sex with a guy who's not her BF, and having it consistenly for years, yes she is a whore. Let's not make this into a quantity thing mathematically broken up by every single year okay.
    Let me guess,

Virgin.

Only date "heavenly blessed beauties"

Belive that you will only ever date/marry girls who are virgins or single digit lays.

Consider girls who have discovered their own sexualities are whores.

Believe women should be in the kitchen, not work, and not vote. Not in a joking way?

I know your type, you are dillusional and pathetic. You may aswell move to afghanistan and join the Taliban because your views and theirs are identical.

Will also hazard a guess that women treat you as a stepping stone, thus you need to validate yourself by viewing them as below you.

wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    girls may enjoy sex just as much as any guy, but men and women are brought up with different ideals and gender roles for a reason.

its in another thread, but the gender equalization of the current age is (IMO)bad news bears. women having as many (probably more) sexual partners is not frowned upon at all nemore. if nething it is celebrated...

take a look at "snookie" on jersey shore...i know too many girls who think shes "awesome, hilarious, fun, etc" yet never really care about how promiscuous she is. hell she herself is PROUD of being that way (ironically she calls other girls "sluts" and plays victim mentality constantly [girls are ****ing nuts.])

more back on topic, even if GIRLS enjoy sex as much as guys, they shouldnt partake in having many sexual partners (and it should be frowned upon!). If ne of you had a daughter, would you accept such beliefs? "listen princess, when u hit 18, enjoy life and have alot of sex like your guy friends!"

its the same as men who cry. we are raised differently and it is considered pretty shameful to cry (unless the circumstances are...tragic).

equality is great in the workplace and for womens safety (domestic purposes..), but beyond that...let men be MEN! let women be ladylike and live that way...
    Fukin bravo, why does common sense come in limited numbers on this forum? I swear this equality thing is notoriously overplayed, and people apply that shyt to everything. Like the man in the quote said, equal rights are good in the workplace, voting...etc etc, but sex, naw, fuk no. Let women be ladylike and have some morals. I mean shyt, we LOVE women like that, yet we cant find them.

trash can be found anywhere.

Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salooha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on a few factors:

1- how old she is (the younger the better)
    2- how much shes in love with you
    3- how much are you willing to suffer through the "growing pains"

good luck.

wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    Let me guess,

Virgin.

Only date "heavenly blessed beauties"

Belive that you will only ever date/marry girls who are virgins or single digit lays.

Consider girls who have discovered their own sexualities are whores.

Believe women should be in the kitchen, not work, and not vote. Not in a joking way?

I know your type, you are dillusional and pathetic. You may aswell move to afghanistan and join the Taliban because your views and theirs are identical.

Will also hazard a guess that women treat you as a stepping stone, thus you need to validate yourself by viewing them as below you.
    LOL shouldnt be in the kitchen, shouldnt vote or work? i just mentioned those things in a previous post, where i said women should have equal rights there, who the fuk do you take me for.

But why are you getting mad at me, because i disagreed with you, i dont consider you pathetic or delusional, you just choose to think that way. But please dont tell me that you dont want the kinds of women im describing.

EDIT: viewing them below me? I assure you fully, you got absolutely the wrong impression of me.
    Last edited by wrath_story; 10-10-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Originally Posted by getonyourknees View Post
    brah i know exactly how you are thinking, i used to be EXACTLY the same. The thought of your love interest being ponded by another guy/ sucking dicks etc etc has made me RAGE

I wish you the best of your luck with your current possible love interest but the fact of the matter is there is 99% chance she's had other dicks in her pussy/ mouth - thats just the way it is. This isn't 1910.

All the best
    thanks man, if what you say indeed is true, it will be a massive hit, but im putting my morals and principles ahead of everything else, im dead set on finding the girl who will make me happy.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL shouldnt be in the kitchen, shouldnt vote or work? i just mentioned those things in a previous post, who the fuk do you take me for.

But why are you getting mad at me, because i disagreed with you, i dont consider you pathetic or delusional, you just choose to think that way. But please dont tell me that you dont want the kinds of women im describing.
    I take you for an idiot. I'm not mad at you, I feel sorry for you.

You couldn't refute anything i said, and to me. That says it all, How can you judge women when you have never even experianced them. You judge sex but you've never even had your penis wet besides lube and your right hand.

You basically watch MTV and assume any women who isn't a virgin is just like Tila Tequila or Snookie.

If i found a women who was how you described i'd fall asleep from boredom in the middle of dinner. How much lower can you aim, Where do you plan on meeting this girl. Catholic bible study group? I aim for real, not imaginary.

Basically its your way or the highway and i feel very sorry for you.

I take you for an idiot. I'm not mad at you, I feel sorry for you.

You couldn't refute anything i said, and to me. That says it all, How can you judge women when you have never even experianced them. You judge sex but you've never even had your penis wet besides lube and your right hand.

You basically watch MTV and assume any women who isn't a virgin is just like Tila Tequila or Snookie.

If i found a women who was how you described i'd fall asleep from boredom in the middle of dinner. How much lower can you aim, Where do you plan on meeting this girl. Catholic bible study group? I aim for real, not imaginary.

Basically its your way or the highway and i feel very sorry for you.
    i feel the same for you. First you take me for a muslim, now you're insulting my intelligence. I dont watch MTV and im not trying to find a church choir girl.

It sounds to me that you're going on the defensive pretty fukin hard to defend your views because you've come to peace with the idea that the women you're describing are the only ones you can find or the only ones who can spark any interest in you.

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone can and most likely well go through a slut stage and this includes guys and girls. If you've found a girl that you like and she likes you and treats you well and gives you no reason to be insecure about the thought of a relationship then go for it. The past is the past. Everyone has a past.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP i think the main consensus of the thread is:

Yes they CAN be good gf/ wife material as long they are fully over the "stage" and have reformed in their ways...

the past is the past, don't let your future with someone be determined by factors that happened before they met you AND the past experiences have shaped the way your girl is today

good luck

sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women choose to go to clubs dressed like hookers, men go to same places where those women are found to indulge them in their whorish behaviour.

Men do the chasing, if most men stopped thinking with their dicks, and put ethics and morals ahead of them, and turned away from those women they'd have a better chance of scoring something good. And maybe women will catch on and start acting accordingly, most women that is.

But that will never happen, too many people like fukin way too much, and they will continue to fuk, and fuk many women, so girls these days just go with the flow.
    Well said again.

First, men are required to take the lead in respecting women. They should not engage in or approve of any activity which objectifies or demeans a woman. They are also required to cast down their gazes in humility and to observe the general philosophy of modesty of the heart and dress. They must wear decent clothing and avoid activities and places that will cause them to witness that which they should not.

Women should respect themselves as dignified beings and interact with men in purity. They should not modify their behavior around men so as to seem invitingly attractive or flirtatiously pleasing and thus allow themselves to be objectified.
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE

getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sherenk View Post
    Well said again.

First, men are required to take the lead in respecting women. They should not engage in or approve of any activity which objectifies or demeans a woman. They are also required to cast down their gazes in humility and to observe the general philosophy of modesty of the heart and dress. They must wear decent clothing and avoid activities and places that will cause them to witness that which they should not.

Women should respect themselves as dignified beings and interact with men in purity. They should not modify their behavior around men so as to seem invitingly attractive or flirtatiously pleasing and thus allow themselves to be objectified.
    did you copy this out of a 1908 grade 12 social studies school textbook?

BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well said again.

Bless your heart.

Well said again.

The poet in you is quite strong, and of course i give you an A+.

In other words basically, it's totally normal for a woman to go out, and wrap her lips around some stranger's cock with whom she interacted for 20-30 minutes without knowing anything about him, just for the fuk of it literally. From that point on it's all just about building up the numbers, fukin the city.

Girls who have sex with men with whom they are not in a relationship are in NO WAY sluts, i mean godamn why be in a relationship in a first place, WTF for, fuk settling down let's just fuk, day and night. Who needs the pathetic BF/GF labels.

But an A+ for creative mockery of my post. Well said!

sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000)

But an A+ for creative mockery of my post. Well said!
    My intention was not to mock you. I was serious about my post, I have taken it from somewhere and I agree with the post and you fully. Men need to take the lead.

I cannot rep you since I have already repped you before. I totally agree with your analysis.
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE

1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sure all the Alpha champs in here will back me up. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, anyone and everyone can and probably will go through that phase. Guess what, a vast majority have made it through and been productive. Only the Betas in here would disagree. My past is far from clean, but I've been able to commit, and I don't see why a female counterpart couldn't.

fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbarboza82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ejjw18 View Post
    Everyone can and most likely well go through a slut stage and this includes guys and girls. If you've found a girl that you like and she likes you and treats you well and gives you no reason to be insecure about the thought of a relationship then go for it. The past is the past. Everyone has a past.
    I agree completely.

ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShadyBobcat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong insecurity in this thread.

What number do you consider slutty for a girl?

Lets look at it this way, Lose your virginity at 15, you are now 23, you have 4 sexual partners a year, that is 32 people in 8 years.

Would you seriously consider a girl who has sex 4 times a year with different people a slut?

I maybe go on 4 dates a month, Clubbing most thursdays saturdays, Counting fwb and long relationships I couldn't even tell you my number unless i really thought about it. But i am in no way, shape or form a manslut.

I would rather date, a girl who is comfortable with her own sexuality, with her body, and does not have some form of sexual dyslexia and does everything backwards. Looking for a girl with 1 or 2 sexual partners will not end well. Ask yourself why she has such a low number, was she abused, is she insecure, is there some other underlying issue, is she lying to you. Because lets be fair. In todays society if girls are not dating and having sex. There is something up.
    ummm yes

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ejjw18 View Post
    repped

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lets look at it this way, Lose your virginity at 15, you are now 23, you have 4 sexual partners a year, that is 32 people in 8 years.

Would you seriously consider a girl who has sex 4 times a year with different people a slut?

I maybe go on 4 dates a month, Clubbing most thursdays saturdays, Counting fwb and long relationships I couldn't even tell you my number unless i really thought about it. But i am in no way, shape or form a manslut.

I would rather date, a girl who is comfortable with her own sexuality, with her body, and does not have some form of sexual dyslexia and does everything backwards. Looking for a girl with 1 or 2 sexual partners will not end well. Ask yourself why she has such a low number, was she abused, is she insecure, is there some other underlying issue, is she lying to you. Because lets be fair. In todays society if girls are not dating and having sex. There is something up.
    No insecurity here, but dude. If 32 guys can stand up and say "yep I hit that" then I don't want that. 32?! You can call me a hypocrite for whatever my number is (no idea) but there is a principle of value here. A car loses value with each owner. In fact, a very basic principle of value with is that the more unattainable it is, the greater its value. 32 dudes = extremely attainable.

I don't know what I would and would not consider too much, but 15 is starting to push it.
    Ignore list: abdus

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    No insecurity here, but dude. If 32 guys can stand up and say "yep I hit that" then I don't want that. 32?! You can call me a hypocrite for whatever my number is (no idea) but there is a principle of value here. A car loses value with each owner. In fact, a very basic principle of value with is that the more unattainable it is, the greater its value. 32 dudes = extremely attainable.

I don't know what I would and would not consider too much, but 15 is starting to push it.
    LMAO did you just really use that car comparison? Come on bro I usually agree with what you say but that is a poor analogy. Okay lets say you meet a girl who is just PERFECT for you and is everything you look for in a woman, and she tells you she has only slept with 10 guys but really the truth is 30 and hell you may never even know that the real number is 30, I guarantee you will spend the rest of your life with her happy and enjoying her. Because its something that shouldnt hold too much value when choosing a girl.

Note: I said too much value, now there are definitely some lines. Like me I dont want a girl who has been in a threesome or had sex with two dudes in a 24hr span. But those are somethings I never would do myself

ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    LMAO did you just really use that car comparison? Come on bro I usually agree with what you say but that is a poor analogy. Okay lets say you meet a girl who is just PERFECT for you and is everything you look for in a woman, and she tells you she has only slept with 10 guys but really the truth is 30 and hell you may never even know that the real number is 30, I guarantee you will spend the rest of your life with her happy and enjoying her. Because its something that shouldnt hold too much value when choosing a girl.

Note: I said too much value, now there are definitely some lines. Like me I dont want a girl who has been in a threesome or had sex with two dudes in a 24hr span. But those are somethings I never would do myself
    See? You have your limits, I have mine.

Just like with the car who lost its value, it might be perfect for me, and I may enjoy it just fine. But would I pay a large sum of cash for it? That's a question.

What if the girl was in a threesome with another guy and another girl?

See? You have your limits, I have mine.

Just like with the car who lost its value, it might be perfect for me, and I may enjoy it just fine. But would I pay a large sum of cash for it? That's a question.

What if the girl was in a threesome with another guy and another girl?
    Yeah but you cant say she will lose value but still hold your own value high(if u did sleep around) the threesome thing is just not something I have ever been interested in never found it "interesting" nor do I get turned on by it. Of course everybody has their limits but the thing is you will probably never found out the true # or your spouses partners because women love to put "stipulations" on who they hooked up with "Oh I didnt count Bobby because I stopped him during the middle of sex when I sobered up"

wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10) wtfbbq is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You are joking right? 32 partners by 23yo? Yeah that is a lot, it's a lot for an 80yo

Having sex 4 times a year a lot? No of course not, she could have sex 365 times a year with same guy and wouldn't be a slut.

Being a slut in my eyes is not getting to know somebody before you sleep with them. Sure ONS happen, I've done it. Doing that all the time though yeah you will be labeled a slut if people know about. No girl is ever going to tell a guy the real number if she is wanting a relationship. Of course they wouldn't want to take responsibilty for it. Every girl wants to be one but none want to be called one.

Seriously though why can't you be with one person and both work and improve each others skills in bed? ****ing a different dude/chick in a club it's not going to be guaranteed they are a better lay than your bf/gf. So many unknown things when hooking up with someone you don't know. Std's, having someones kid that you can't even remember their first name or even exactly what they look like.

At 27 though being someone who gets sick thinking about previous partners, I just don't even want to have that conversation. It would literally ruin things even with a low number because it's my head. Being I'm not a **** I won't be finding any virgins or anything probably close. As long as they are clean and I can't stick my foot off in there I'd just rather just not know.

It's sucks that whoredom has become almost a thing that is worshiped by young girls. I would never in a million years want a daughter. Just the way it is though and there really is no way it's going to change. The idea that we can change how society works is absurd. Shows like Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton crap and the Kardashians make it a lot worse because it's all these little girls watch but it's up to the parents if they let them watch this crap and don't provide any guidance. Of course most parents are watching that **** too so...

Yeah but you cant say she will lose value but still hold your own value high(if u did sleep around) the threesome thing is just not something I have ever been interested in never found it "interesting" nor do I get turned on by it. Of course everybody has their limits but the thing is you will probably never found out the true # or your spouses partners because women love to put "stipulations" on who they hooked up with "Oh I didnt count Bobby because I stopped him during the middle of sex when I sobered up"
    My value is not even up for discussion even if I slept with 10,000 women. Why? Cause men and women value different things. My girlfriend tells me the fact that I f*cked so many women makes her feel special. Why? I refused to commit to them, but I committed to her. She loves it when we walk into a girl I f*cked so that that girl can see that I am with her (female competitiveness). If she decided "hey you're like the used car" that would be fine with me, I would just move on to one of the many girls who did not see it that way. Girls for the most part, don't have that luxury.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm aware I've skipped some questions people have asked of me but its hard to address everything on my phone. Anyway....

What I find the most laughable about this is this.....

The guys who are so turned off by promiscuous women, are the same ones who are most likely to marry a slutty woman. Attraction is almost entirely universal. The same guy who has attracted 99 sluts and had a ton of one night stands, will STILL have his pick of virgin or near virgin good girls when he chooses to settle down. Use renegade and beaucephus as examples.

Seriously guys, you can't control women. You can only control yourselves. You want a good girl, learn to attract ANY girl.

Edit: that's why I keep asking what your gonna do about it. Good girls are still girls, and they have even more competition. And guess what guys, its not a bunch of choir boy *******s competing with you, its me....
    Last edited by DocHol1day; 10-11-2010 at 08:25 AM.

My intention was not to mock you. I was serious about my post, I have taken it from somewhere and I agree with the post and you fully. Men need to take the lead.

I cannot rep you since I have already repped you before. I totally agree with your analysis.
    Oh, well im sorry then, i thought you were trying to be smart, happens a lot of times here and i cant even tell anymore, i apologize. Yes, men being leaders need to make the first step, and i still didnt hear solid reasons from others on why they think this proposal is amusing to them.

I agree with you, and it has nothing to do with insecurity, it has everything to do with wanting to be in a relationship with a girl who doesnt put herself out there to be used as a sex toy. I really think that people who call others insecure for that are just insecure themselves.

Well in that case in addition to being a whore that also makes her a liar, would you date someone who would lie to you? Some of you fellas are describing the kinds of women you should be avoiding like the plague, straight up.

Now lets look even deeper into this, why wouldnt she tell you how many guys she's been with in the first place? If it's so widely accepted, if most guys here defend those girls by saying 'ahhh she's just having fun' or my personal favourite 'she's just exploring her sexuality LMFAO' then what reason would she have to hide that kind of information from you? I think you and i know the answer why already.

For some reason you guys absolutely do not want to realize or admit that there's a clear problem with a girl who has sex with a man she barely knows, or doesnt know enough, or is not in a relationship with. Im quite amazed how many guys here go out of their ways to defend it and just shrug it off.

People it's OKAY TO HAVE STANDARDS, especially when it comes to selecting a potential soulmate, no one will judge you for it. And it's not about being picky.

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My gf is a slut. ...but she gives great head and lets me PIITB when shes drunk.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrath I gave you a great reason why men turning down sluts wouldn't work. She's still a slut! If a woman attempts to have sex with a man and he declines, she might as well have swallowed his load after anal IMO. Its what's in her heart that matters, much more so than the outcome.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    Wrath I gave you a great reason why men turning down sluts wouldn't work. She's still a slut! If a woman attempts to have sex with a man and he declines, she might as well have swallowed his load after anal IMO. Its what's in her heart that matters, much more so than the outcome.
    I dont believe wrath will every see how you see the world bro.... just not possible....

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DemetriaF View Post
    FANTASY is NOT DANGEROUS!!!!!
    Have to agree. If a woman told me she never fantasized about anyone else or doing anything crazy I would think she felt she had to lie to me about it, and would wonder what else she felt the need to lie about. Everyone fantasizes and its normal. Just like when people get super pissed they might imagine killing who they're pissed at in a horrible way, and then when the pissed-ness passes its gone. The mind isn't meant to have boundaries.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast