urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Opinions: Bodysolid Pro or Powertec Lat Machine

Now that I traded my York Power cage for the Magnum Open Rack, I lost my lat pulldown and I'm looking at stand alones. I have about $750 to work with and really wouldnt mind buying something brand new for a change. Although I know I could probably find something on CL if I waited it out for a few months. The first thing I looked at was the Bodysolid Pro lat machine, because its almost identical to the Parabody that I owned before and I thought it was great. Although I have heard numerous people comment on how smooth the Powertec is and you also have the ability to add a weight stack later. I know there is a big price difference between the two, does anyone think the Powertec is worth all that extra money?

VS

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think one with guide rods will always be smoother than one that rides on the square tube.

Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where are you located? There's a Maxicam lat pd for $350 in so cal

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/4767431852.html

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, I'm in Dayton Ohio though. There are a few options nearby, but I don't think I have seen a Powertec lat pull, and if so it was probably a long time ago. I keep going back and forth on whether to buy new or snag a used CL on the cheap, was hoping a Powertec user could push me one way or another. The cheapo inside says watch CL, but the lazy person is saying just have one delivered LOL.

deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Recent Powertec lat machine (with optional weight stack) purchaser here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165153901

The 2014 model has just come out, which adds a better knee holder and stoppers on the weight guide rods.

Smoothness is good.

My thinking is that it would be even smoother as a plate loaded machine since there is greater surface area contact/margin of error with the weight carriage + each individual weight in the stack moving on the guide rods.

Let me know if you have any questions or want close up pictures of anything. I've taken a few more photos for my review thread, but not sure of what close ups are of interest.

Awesome review, thanks! I was leaning towards the Powertec plate loaded if I bought new, my gym seems to change frequently so I wanted the ability to move things around without a total disassemble. Might have to check on some local stuff first, but that Powertec just looks pretty sweet!

Well, looks like I'll be picking up a Bodysolid Pro Lat from CL on the cheaper side. $200 for the machine and about 100lbs in standard plates along with it, which is about what I expected to see since these tend to go for $150 on CL frequently in my area, and I'm actually in need of some standard plates. I'm thinking worse case scenario I can use it for a while and still resell it for about the price I paid, where as if I dont like the new Powertec I would take a hit on resell. Thanks for the advice guys, appreciate the Powertec review Deiphid!