Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)

Matt C. interviews Layne Norton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WLL49aOGGc

Layne was looking very impressive and in good condition at the Mr. Olympia expo. And for those who don't believe he is natural, the fact is that most juicers are not Layne's size and not nearly his strength, so if Layne is a juicer he's still impressive. And he does have arms that are almost 18", as compared to my arms which are 15" right now [they will be bigger very soon ]. At the end I made the comparison just to show the difference.

Layne has also inspired me to get back into bodybuilding. Frankly I haven't cared much about bodybuilding lately because it seemed rather shallow to me and I have two babies to take care of now and far more important things to do than working out, but after talking to Layne I have to say that I want to put on some size and get back into shape. Layne is a great representative for bodybuilding and a great speaker. I can't really understand why anyone can hate on him honestly. He is also very helpful in answering questions to help people to achieve their goals.

Attached Images
    www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's a good pic. Ripped to shreds.

ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500) ianianian is not very helpful. (-500)
    why cant i hear anything?

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol props To him for his accomplishments and for all his hard work and dedication , but I'm all honesty layne is a sour as dude, I don't like him at all he comes off from his way of talking and some posts his made here before as the " I got picked on, and I was a pussy boy when I was a kid but now I got a phd and I bodybuild some I'm better than the world" ... Way to self centered.. 30% of that interview was him complaining and the other 30% was him being cocky.. Anyways my personal opinion does not take away his merits and accomplishments.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care about that dude, but OP, dayum 2kids @ 28, respect (for being responsible). I couldn't even imagine myself in your position..
    Zeus

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    Way to self centered.. 30% of that interview was him complaining and the other 30% was him being cocky.. Anyways my personal opinion does not take away his merits and accomplishments.
    The interviewer asked him questions on negative subjects was he supposed to respond positively to those? The only thing that could be percieved as being cocky in that interview was him saying he has worked hard and been consistant for years, which isn't cocky in the least if its true.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His voice is so annoying.
    I

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What the fuk. this is the IFBB PRO BODYBUILDING SECTION NOT the "let me re-iterate my accomplishments x 10, dance and beat my chest like an ape before i squat natty pro section"

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol props To him for his accomplishments and for all his hard work and dedication , but I'm all honesty layne is a sour as dude, I don't like him at all he comes off from his way of talking and some posts his made here before as the " I got picked on, and I was a pussy boy when I was a kid but now I got a phd and I bodybuild some I'm better than the world" ... Way to self centered.. 30% of that interview was him complaining and the other 30% was him being cocky.. Anyways my personal opinion does not take away his merits and accomplishments.
    that's how layne is dude. then people call me a hater for not liking the arrogant bastard.

oh and negged op

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don'tcare/10

i prefer my half naked oiled up menz to be at least twice his size.

no homo

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    that's how layne is dude. then people call me a hater for not liking the arrogant bastard.

oh and negged op
    lol agreed...

why feel the need to mention "oh i got into bb because i was picked on at school", LAYNE the muscle that u need to workout on but unfortunately u cant that woulda solved that problem is ur HEART, what was once a pussy, always a pussy with muscles, or with out, the only difference between back then and now is that he was a "little pussy" back then, now hes upgraded to a "self centered, arrogant BIG pussy"

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is not the right section to post the interview as Layne is not an IFBB Pro. I did like that the interviewer addresses some pretty non typical stuff. One thing I have noticed about BB.com is there is no general info board like on MD or RX. I guess perhaps that's why stuff gets put in the IFBB section.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In after DanTheManB.

and lol @ calling layne arrogant, if you actually take the time to talk to him in person maybe you'd have a different opinion.

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not one of those guys that swings from Layne's unmentionables - but I don't see what's wrong with that interview - he sounded pretty humble and honest to me.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Agostage View Post
    I'm not one of those guys that swings from Layne's unmentionables - but I don't see what's wrong with that interview - he sounded pretty humble and honest to me.
    People are entitled to their opinions. No one except for those very close to Layne can say who's opinions are right and who's are wrong. I do find it funny that people will base their opinions of people based off of one incident and or a few video clips. That's not really the best way to assess someones personality. You need to really get to know people and be around them before you can start labeling them. I've met a lot of people that I wrote off immediately because of one thing they said or did. However, after getting to know them a little more I realized that my first impression couldn't be further from the truth. I struggle with it, but labeling someone based on tidbits of their life isn't the best idea. Forums and videos are probably the worst thing to use when assessing someones personality.

Whoever said first impressions are the most important are both wrong and right. You might meet someone once and never see them again. What kind of impression do want to leave? Or you might meet someone and get to know them for a long time and get a chance to PROVE to them the kind of person you are.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol agreed...

why feel the need to mention "oh i got into bb because i was picked on at school", LAYNE the muscle that u need to workout on but unfortunately u cant that woulda solved that problem is ur HEART, what was once a pussy, always a pussy with muscles, or with out, the only difference between back then and now is that he was a "little pussy" back then, now hes upgraded to a "self centered, arrogant BIG pussy"
    Whatever, at least he turned it into something positive, as opposed to shooting up his school or something... This mentality that a person getting picked on is somehow in the wrong is absolutely ridiculous. If someone is getting bullied, it's the bully who should be looked down on, not the other way around... man our society is effed up.

_The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CiGaMkNiP View Post
    I lost most of the respect for Layne after the Alvisi fiasco.
    He still is a very knowledgeable guy and I respect all his accomplishments, but I dislike his arrogant personality.
    Can some1 aware me?
    Don't sleep on your destiny

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Whatever, at least he turned it into something positive, as opposed to shooting up his school or something... This mentality that a person getting picked on is somehow in the wrong is absolutely ridiculous. If someone is getting bullied, it's the bully who should be looked down on, not the other way around... man our society is effed up.
    People who shoot up schools and do other crazy sht based on them being abused are weak minded individuals, I'm a police officer for the city of Hialeah here in miami and I'm all to familiar with abused children and domestic violence. How ever if infact you are an individual who was abused or picked on then u should have learned from that to Better your self "wich layne did". And become a humble individual "which he didn't do". I thought he was arrogant but ever since the official 2010 olympia thread where people were complaining about the terribble web cast and he made fun of everyone by saying "yeah go and complain cuz u guys are al paying so bb.com should bust their balls to give u a good show" Lol how arrogant and gay is that ? He's been in my shot list ever since.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the IFBB pro section. Layne is not an IFBB pro. Wrong section.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

_The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who shoot up schools and do other crazy sht based on them being abused are weak minded individuals, I'm a police officer for the city of Hialeah here in miami and I'm all to familiar with abused children and domestic violence. How ever if infact you are an individual who was abused or picked on then u should have learned from that to Better your self "wich layne did". And become a humble individual "which he didn't do". I thought he was arrogant but ever since the official 2010 olympia thread where people were complaining about the terribble web cast and he made fun of everyone by saying "yeah go and complain cuz u guys are al paying so bb.com should bust their balls to give u a good show" Lol how arrogant and gay is that ? He's been in my shot list ever since.
    If he did say that...that was a very dumb thing to say..considering throughout the year thousands of people are ordering supps through this site...yet the Olympia is once per year and out of respect of its very own domain name "Bodybuilding" .com they should put the effort to take pride in broadcasting the sports biggest competition with good quality.....
    Don't sleep on your destiny

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol agreed...

why feel the need to mention "oh i got into bb because i was picked on at school"
    If that was his initial motivation why not mention it?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

I didn't read that thread, but I do admit he comes off as arrogant at times, but he also takes his time to help people out and answer questions... so it's hard to label him one way or the other.

I guess I was just commenting more on him getting made fun of for starting lifting because of being bullied, not about him as a person now. I just don't see why him being bullied was a bad reason to start training or whatever.... that's just what it came off like to me.
    I'm not even going to fuel this anymore, I let my self go to far In this thread I just don't like the guy, but at the same time admire his work ethics. He's arrogant and says a few things he shouldn't say, I didn't pay bb.com anything to give me a great webcast but I support this site by being a member for a few years and by buying supplements and referring friends to buy supplements, so that a direct representativ of the site comes and makes fun of me and other members just like me when I'm trying to view a once a year show.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If someone is getting bullied, it's the bully who should be looked down on, not the other way around... man our society is effed up.
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If that was his initial motivation why not mention it?
    x2 to both comments.

Guy starts bodybuilding because he was bullied and somehow it turns into how he is a big pussy. Wtf?
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not even going to fuel this anymore, I let my self go to far In this thread I just don't like the guy, but at the same time admire his work ethics. He's arrogant and says a few things he shouldn't say, I didn't pay bb.com anything to give me a great webcast but I support this site by being a member for a few years and by buying supplements and referring friends to buy supplements, so that a direct representativ of the site comes and makes fun of me and other members just like me when I'm trying to view a once a year show.
    K, go support another supplement distributor and bitch about their ****ty webcast, after asking for your money back from bodybuilding.com

oh wait, bodybuilding.com is the only site with a webcast, and they don't charge anything to view it.

Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    K, go support another supplement distributor and bitch about their ****ty webcast, after asking for your money back from bodybuilding.com

oh wait, bodybuilding.com is the only site with a webcast, and they don't charge anything to view it.
    Ur going off topic here but ok I'll let u be.

Ur going off topic here but ok I'll let u be.
    Nah, actually I'm staying perfectly on topic.

Go support another website with your 50$ a month and see what kind of stream you get. I wasn't happy with the stream during the announcing of placings (that was the only time I had an issue) but at the end of the day, I didn't pay anything for it, and I was able to watch the replays 20 min later in perfect quality....

Maybe next year they will charge 5$ to watch it live at 5$ to watch the replays so they can shut out the idiots with outdated flash player, browsers and media players that want to spend the next 3 months bitching about their entitlement issues.

Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Horse_McCuzbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Plain & simple: the guy is an egotistical, arrogant jerk... to those who say he "helps people" I've NEVER seen him give anyone advice without talking down to them in a completely condescending manner. He only helps people when he thinks it can help his "brand". He's been on at least a 5 year long, straight ego-trip... probably longer, but that's how long I've had the extreme displeasure of knowing him.

I honestly believe he does the sport of bodybuilding more harm than good & it's a crying shame a thread with his name on it got misplaced in the IFBB section. What a joke!!

Go ahead & neg me, you pathetic, nut-hugging fan-boys!!

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Horse_McCuzbro View Post
    Plain & simple: the guy is an egotistical, arrogant jerk... to those who say he "helps people" I've NEVER seen him give anyone advice without talking down to them in a completely condescending manner. He only helps people when he thinks it can help his "brand". He's been on at least a 5 year long, straight ego-trip... probably longer, but that's how long I've had the extreme displeasure of knowing him.

I honestly believe he does the sport of bodybuilding more harm than good & it's a crying shame a thread with his name on it got misplaced in the IFBB section. What a joke!!

Go ahead & neg me, you pathetic, nut-hugging fan-boys!!
    This is one of the best posts I have ever read on this site.

I thought he was arrogant but ever since the official 2010 olympia thread where people were complaining about the terribble web cast and he made fun of everyone by saying "yeah go and complain cuz u guys are al paying so bb.com should bust their balls to give u a good show" Lol how arrogant and gay is that ? He's been in my shot list ever since.
    You hate him for that? Get over it.
    Spike92 is 15.