irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ab and Suprailiac

I am having problems losing fat in my Ab and Suprailiac area where you get pinched. Everything has gone down but that part is just killing me. I know when it comes to abs its all about the diet. Yup got that. Having a low Body Fat to be able to see them. My question is how and what can I do to HELP get those areas to come down. Im losing weight, and numbers are changing all but there.
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life if your own. No apologies no excuses. No one to rely on, lean on, or blame. The gift is yours - its a amazing journey. And you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
    - Bob Moawad