TS62 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where Do I Start?? 🇬🇧

Just some advice needed really...

My only experience of phys has been 2 years of CrossFit. Yes, some of you may not agree with it and I get that but it really worked for me. I’m a 5’10” woman and I was 102kgs. CrossFit, an amazing coach and a diet change got me down to 82kgs but ended up sitting comfortably at 86kgs. Had a nice shape, muscles were showing and my legs were lovely. I moved to over 200 miles away 2 years ago and since then my level of training has dropped to nothing. Partly due to health problems (allergies and M.E/CFS) and partly due to not feeling that welcome at the local boxes. I now feel desperate to get back involved in the gym. I feel like I need that focus back. My weight has dropped to to around 78kgs but I just take that as muscle loss. I have never been a fan of cardio or 24hr gyms but I would really like to focus on my body. I’ve developed some bad habits recently and I go to bed bloated after binging on crap and I feel really disappointed with myself. I would describe myself as a bit of a slug at the moment.

I am absolutely fascinated by female bodybuilding but I literally have no clue where or how to start. Money wise I will have to sign up to a 24hr gym but I have no idea in relation to workouts/weights/reps or food etc.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated so thank you.

BTW... I’m a 35yr old Female not a 49yr old Male... Can’t figure out how to change my profile!
    Last edited by TS62; 07-01-2019 at 04:28 PM.