Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

CoryGunz + Agent O = Agent Gunz

Alright guys let"s start this off with a bang!

It all started when I get a text from my dad saying "you got a package" while in class. So I get up leave the room and go home to get the package. Immediately tear it open and get ready to make some magic happen in the weight room.

I mixed it in 4 oz of water after reading people on the FORVM doing so and slammed it down.

Mixibility: To excited to gauge that today but will do tomorrow.

Taste: Honestly, didn't know what to expect but it wasn't anything good. I can handle anything because I'm more worried about results than taste but it was a real bleh of a taste. I'll be more descriptive tomorrow when I really gauge it.

Took it about 15 mins prior to being at the gym and noticed it take effect right around there. I was pumped up and sprint walked in the gym which was a good feeling. I haven't had a pre workout like that in forever. I've been off stimulants for a while last time I dosed them was about a month ago and before that was sporadic. Last meal I ate was at 1 pm and I dosed it about 2:45 PM

Energy was increased, focus was slightly increased, strength was about the same, performance was increased, intensity was increased.

I was in the gym for about an hour I felt great, except for my heart rate was up not particularly high, but higher than usual. Will gauge this for a few days to see how I feel. But as I say I felt great not jittery, and was excited to be there and could have stayed longer had I not had to go to class. I did notice a little light headed-ness in the gym but that occurs for me sometimes during leg day.

I did notice a mini crash after leaving the gym but it was not severe just a little tired then I got real focused on driving then I got tired and got real focused and got home and now I'm focused on writing this log which is good for someone with mild attention deficit disorder and as I'm writing this I'm having an almost out of body type experience with focus which is pretty cool I may try dosing this earlier before a workout

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Legs:
    Dynamic Stretching(leg swings and the like)

Back Squats 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 5, 225 x 5, 135 x 11

Lying Leg Curl 4(45 x 10) ( 1 each leg and 1 with both = 1 rep)
    -superset-
    Dumbbell Romanian Deadlifts 4(45 x 10)

Sumo Deadlifts 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 235 x 10, 285 x 10

I can't say much on pump as of yet but I know my legs were shaking after this. I wish I could've done more haha I still do but I needed to go home and eat prior to my 4 hour class. But I felt good doing these it was a really good workout and as I stated in my 1st post I'm having intense out of body focus, I don't want to equate it with drugs and say it's like a high but that's all I can compare it to right now I'll gauge this effect more so as I continue to take the product

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very good, descriptive log so far. Thank you, your feedback will help determine the final product.

So far for you taste = not so great but results (energy/focus) have been good, does that summarize it so far?
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Instagram @universalusa
    Instagram @animalpak
    Instagram.com/naturalguy1

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Subbed!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tear it down Cory. Do work bro.

O has been very good to me thus far. Interested to see how it impacts your sessions.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...Subbed & Amped for results ...
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For you fellas that are doing the background work on Agent O and want to see how fellow testers are doing thus far, check out the logs in the special section of the Forvm...

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Starting my log tomorrow, subbed this one, like to see how it all goes for you Cory, take care of business.
    --My Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699457271

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Very good, descriptive log so far. Thank you, your feedback will help determine the final product.

So far for you taste = not so great but results (energy/focus) have been good, does that summarize it so far?
    Yes sir, but maybe the taste will grow on me or I'll switch up the amount of water or some other variable. Is there anything you'd like me to include in my log or is everything good so far?

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Subbed!!!
    Glad to hear it! This should be fun!

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Tear it down Cory. Do work bro.

O has been very good to me thus far. Interested to see how it impacts your sessions.

Peace, G
    It seems to be doing similar for me but I'd like to give it a couple more days before I say how it is. But if it keeps up like this, or do I daresay get better, then I will definitely be highly interested in the final product. Thanks for joining the ride!

Originally Posted by rockeo View Post
    ...Subbed & Amped for results ...
    You and me both brother!

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    For you fellas that are doing the background work on Agent O and want to see how fellow testers are doing thus far, check out the logs in the special section of the Forvm...

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142

Peace, G
    Will be checking those out as well to see how others are doing.

Originally Posted by drebux View Post
    Starting my log tomorrow, subbed this one, like to see how it all goes for you Cory, take care of business.
    Link me when you start it and I'll follow yours as well, business will be taken care of!

Okay so just got out of class, and the feelings have dissipated without a severe crash. Really happy about that because anything else I've tried has either worked great for 15 minutes then stopped or gave me an awful crash. My only other worry is it will impact my sleep schedule so I'll keep you guys updated on that. Prior to have my class I was shaky a little bit and it may have to do with lack of food but I'll come to a conclusion after a couple more days. I felt fineish after ingesting a pbj sandwich, dark chocolate, and a sub from subway and the shakes were primarily in my legs so I'm assuming it was from the workout. Time will tell gentlemen!

drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CoryGunz View Post
    Link me when you start it and I'll follow yours as well, business will be taken care of!
    Link to my log is in my signature man.
    --My Training Log

Okay, so had a little bit of trouble falling asleep last night but wasn't terrible at all. I only was up an extra 45 minutes. But today I actually didn't have as great a workout as expected. Oh and when I posted my app I know I said back and Abs but I remembered my program wrong. Chest is before back in the cycle.

Chest/Tris/Abs

Smith Machine Throws: 65 x 15+10(wide grip bench press), 95 x 15+10(wgbp), 135 x 10 +10(wgbp), 135 x 10+10(wgbp)

Incline Dumbbell Press: 4(70 x 8)

Reverse Grip Bench Press(focus on upper pecs): 95 x 10, 135 x 12, 155 x 10, 155 x 10

Skullcrushers: 3(70 x 8)
    -superset with-
    Machine Flyes: 3(90 x 6) 1 and a half rep = one rep

Close Grip Bench Press: 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10

Iso-Lateral Bench Press: 140 x 10
    -drop set-
    50 x 15

Abs:
    Hanging Windshield Wipers: 3 sets of 12(6 each side)
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets of 8
    Double Crunch: 2(4 kg x 12)

I didn't have an awful workout, but it was an average workout as if I never took anything. I took Agent O 15 mins prior with about 5 oz of cold water. Drank slower this time to get more of a taste of the flavor. I was a little angry today actually which is odd surprisingly but could've had nothing to do with the ingredients I'm sure. But the girl I train insisted on training with me and asked for help quite a lot and I'm going to blame that unless it happens tomorrow and such. But today so far no crash, no intense focus, just an average day. I last ate about 3 hours prior to dosing Agent O (Tues/Thurs are sh!tty eating in the morning). I have noticed slightly increased appetite which I am not complaining about one bit. I was more vascular than usual during my workout as well.

Taste: real bitter, similar to orange juice after brushing teeth.
    Mixibility: really good, not left over parts or anything.

Kinda disappointed but again it's only day 2. But it could've been that I was so excited to get this finally and try it out that it amped up the effects and today i wasn't that excited about it, my mind was elsewhere today. We shall see tomorrow how it goes.

If you guys have any questions regarding anything I'll be happy to answer them.

oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, so had a little bit of trouble falling asleep last night but wasn't terrible at all. I only was up an extra 45 minutes. But today I actually didn't have as great a workout as expected. Oh and when I posted my app I know I said back and Abs but I remembered my program wrong. Chest is before back in the cycle.

Chest/Tris/Abs

Smith Machine Throws: 65 x 15+10(wide grip bench press), 95 x 15+10(wgbp), 135 x 10 +10(wgbp), 135 x 10+10(wgbp)

Incline Dumbbell Press: 4(70 x 8)

Reverse Grip Bench Press(focus on upper pecs): 95 x 10, 135 x 12, 155 x 10, 155 x 10

Skullcrushers: 3(70 x 8)
    -superset with-
    Machine Flyes: 3(90 x 6) 1 and a half rep = one rep

Close Grip Bench Press: 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10

Iso-Lateral Bench Press: 140 x 10
    -drop set-
    50 x 15

Abs:
    Hanging Windshield Wipers: 3 sets of 12(6 each side)
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets of 8
    Double Crunch: 2(4 kg x 12)

I didn't have an awful workout, but it was an average workout as if I never took anything. I took Agent O 15 mins prior with about 5 oz of cold water. Drank slower this time to get more of a taste of the flavor. I was a little angry today actually which is odd surprisingly but could've had nothing to do with the ingredients I'm sure. But the girl I train insisted on training with me and asked for help quite a lot and I'm going to blame that unless it happens tomorrow and such. But today so far no crash, no intense focus, just an average day. I last ate about 3 hours prior to dosing Agent O (Tues/Thurs are sh!tty eating in the morning). I have noticed slightly increased appetite which I am not complaining about one bit. I was more vascular than usual during my workout as well.

Taste: real bitter, similar to orange juice after brushing teeth.
    Mixibility: really good, not left over parts or anything.

Kinda disappointed but again it's only day 2. But it could've been that I was so excited to get this finally and try it out that it amped up the effects and today i wasn't that excited about it, my mind was elsewhere today. We shall see tomorrow how it goes.

If you guys have any questions regarding anything I'll be happy to answer them.
    Have you ever tried Animal Pump? If so, how does it compare to that?

Oh forgot to mention recovery aspects, today my legs are pretty sore which I like because then I know I did work in the gym so I think it helped with a little recovery because I'm usually a lot more sore.

Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have not, I wish I could compare it sorry.

Things I could compare it to would be:
    N.O. Xplode
    White Flood
    Cryoshock
    Myoshock HSP
    Ultima
    M5

And I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting. As of right now I can't fully compare it to them, so I'll give it a few more days.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    2 different things...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Slept fine last night, and even woke up early! So today I decided to reenact the same situation as the first day I had it to see if the same effects would happen. I definitely felt it more than yesterdays dose, but not close to the first time taking it. And let me clarify 'feel'. I mean that I feel the stimulants working i.e. increased heart rate, higher body temp, zoning focus, explosive energy. I still felt about average, but I did notice I could lift way heavier weights and do much more in my workouts than before. I just must have been looking for the wrong things yesterday.

And let me clarify on the 'bad taste' as well. What I meant when I said bad taste was the general consumer may possibly decide against using it due to taste. I honestly don't mind the taste. It's nothing great but after chugging down bulk bcaa's it's nothing. Granted I haven't tried bulk cissus but bcaa's are pretty bad.

So here's the workout:

Bent Over Barbell Rows(with bars to set down weight after each rep): 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 10, PR(275 x 10, 315 x 6, 315 x 5, 325 x 4), 275 x 8, 225 x 8, 225 x 8, 225 x 8(at this point I got bored with these could've have easily done them for days)

Lat Pulldowns 4 x 10
    -superset-
    Straight arm pulldowns 4 x 8
    (weights are illegible on the cable sheet at my gym)

Barbell Curls: 95 x 6, 65 x 6 (these really hurt my front delt for some reason so I stopped)

Bent Over Dumbbell rows: 70 x 10, 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 125 x 5(I have to use a 25 lb barbell with weights and it's awkward as hell or else I could do 10)

Today's workout went better than I thought. There was no surge of pure energy, but let me clarify on something else as well(sorry for all the clarifications) I have never really gotten a surge of energy from anything except 2 scoops of N.O. xplode which is safe to assume was 400+mg caffeine and other stuff. So I think I have just been looking for the same feeling the majority of users receive from these types of products. So if these intense endurance and strength goes up then I am down for this product to be out time now.

Gotta go to bed now, love class at 8 am. Just ab's and calves tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

quick question man. how the hell do you go so heavy on the barbell rows haha. i mean i've done dumbbell rows for sets of 8 with a 150 lb db, but with barbell rows doing 225 for straight sets of 8 or 10 is pretty rough. so reading your post right, you set the bar down after every rep? i've never done them like that. just making sure i read it right.

nice log so far man, i enjoy reading your posts, keep after it!
    --My Training Log

Smile

quick question man. how the hell do you go so heavy on the barbell rows haha. i mean i've done dumbbell rows for sets of 8 with a 150 lb db, but with barbell rows doing 225 for straight sets of 8 or 10 is pretty rough. so reading your post right, you set the bar down after every rep? i've never done them like that. just making sure i read it right.

nice log so far man, i enjoy reading your posts, keep after it!
    Here's what happened lol. I was in a power rack and set the safety bars to the lowest rack and would set it down after every rep and explode into the next rep. When I did 275 for 10 I was like lets try 315, and when I did a set of that I was like no fcukin way and made the trainer watch my second set and he said I did them fine, so I added ten pounds lol. my highest prior to this was about ~225-250 but that was standing.

I wish my gym even had 110 lb dumbbells lol. Thanks bro! I'll be checking yours out again soon.

ah I see. my gym only has 80 lb dbs, so i bought a db i can plate load for that exercise.
    --My Training Log

ah I see. my gym only has 80 lb dbs, so i bought a db i can plate load for that exercise.
    Where'd you purchase that? That sounds like a better way than what I do lol

Where'd you purchase that? That sounds like a better way than what I do lol
    I got it at Dunham's Sports, it was only like 15 bucks. You may be able to find one at Dicks, and WalMart has some crappy Golds Gym one's that you can actually stack a decent amount of weight on, those get shaky though haha.

And actually the way you do it with the olympic bar is awesome. I do it from time to time because it forces you to keep the weight in balance which triggers more supporting muscle fibers. best of both worlds.
    --My Training Log

I got it at Dunham's Sports, it was only like 15 bucks. You may be able to find one at Dicks, and WalMart has some crappy Golds Gym one's that you can actually stack a decent amount of weight on, those get shaky though haha.

And actually the way you do it with the olympic bar is awesome. I do it from time to time because it forces you to keep the weight in balance which triggers more supporting muscle fibers. best of both worlds.
    Definitely, that's why I like it. I just want to have another option where I can really throw some weight on there and be able to handle it as well. I could do upwards of 150 for reps if I could make my own db lol but yeah I'll probably check out dicks before I lower myself to wal-mart quality. Thanks bro.

Going to be Cabs today folks. I'm hoping I can do some serious damage today, be at the gym in about an hour.

Just finished the workout, won't post it because it's just cabs.

I dosed it in 3.5 oz of cold water about 45 minutes after eating a meal which was the closest I ate to dosing it so far. Took it shot form and went to the gym. Again didn't really feel any noticeable energy boost. But I did cabs for about an hour and a half when i normally do it in half an hour(not slower, way more than usual). Not much has changed since day two, I'm liking the endurance from it because it's really pushing me to destroy my muscles. Strength wasn't noticeable because I didn't use much weight today as it was more twisting abdominal motion and body weight calves. Pump was really intense today, 1st set of body weight calf raises I felt the pump right away.

So honestly when I take this stuff I could possibly go forever, not really cause of focus but just for endurance properties and I enjoy working out.

I've noticed after every workout taking this product that I feel oddish, can't quite put my finger on it yet but it feels like I'm shaky or weak. Like when I did legs my legs were shaky and felt weak. I think it's just from the amount of damage I am doing to the muscle during a workout because it's only the area I workout. Will post more on this as the test progresses.

For tomorrow I may try 1.5 packs. Have not decided if I want to yet .

If you guys have any questions let me know.

Just finished the workout, won't post it because it's just cabs.

I dosed it in 3.5 oz of cold water about 45 minutes after eating a meal which was the closest I ate to dosing it so far. Took it shot form and went to the gym. Again didn't really feel any noticeable energy boost. But I did cabs for about an hour and a half when i normally do it in half an hour(not slower, way more than usual). Not much has changed since day two, I'm liking the endurance from it because it's really pushing me to destroy my muscles. Strength wasn't noticeable because I didn't use much weight today as it was more twisting abdominal motion and body weight calves. Pump was really intense today, 1st set of body weight calf raises I felt the pump right away.

So honestly when I take this stuff I could possibly go forever, not really cause of focus but just for endurance properties and I enjoy working out.

I've noticed after every workout taking this product that I feel oddish, can't quite put my finger on it yet but it feels like I'm shaky or weak. Like when I did legs my legs were shaky and felt weak. I think it's just from the amount of damage I am doing to the muscle during a workout because it's only the area I workout. Will post more on this as the test progresses.

For tomorrow I may try 1.5 packs. Have not decided if I want to yet .

If you guys have any questions let me know.
    Good deal. I'm sticking to just 1 pack, i already take a 200 mg caffeine pill on top of Agent O. I just got in from my work out too, trust me, I did work today haha. About your shaky or weak feeling I generally feel like that after most workouts anyways, but do you feel like your head is kind of "swimmy" if you know what i mean? That's something I've noticed the past few days.
    --My Training Log

Good deal. I'm sticking to just 1 pack, i already take a 200 mg caffeine pill on top of Agent O. I just got in from my work out too, trust me, I did work today haha. About your shaky or weak feeling I generally feel like that after most workouts anyways, but do you feel like your head is kind of "swimmy" if you know what i mean? That's something I've noticed the past few days.
    Kinda, not like a woozy type feeling but I know what you mean, these shakes are a little different from normal though but I could be over analyzing it due to trying to notice every little tidbit about the product. Yeah that many stims should keep you set. I don't take anything so I'll try it just to see. I'm about to check your log out lol.

Kinda, not like a woozy type feeling but I know what you mean, these shakes are a little different from normal though but I could be over analyzing it due to trying to notice every little tidbit about the product. Yeah that many stims should keep you set. I don't take anything so I'll try it just to see. I'm about to check your log out lol.
    yeah it's not woozy, just a little rattled feeling i guess. I'll be uploading my video in the next 10 minutes and it should be posted once YouTube processes the thing.
    --My Training Log

So yesterday was supposed to be second leg day of the week and I decided to try 1.5 packs pre workout to see if i got a little extra "woah" feeling.

But I woke up with a stuffy nose thinking it was just allergies and it so happens that I have a cold, so when I got to the gym I felt like crap and only got in 6 sets of 225 in squats. So I've just been resting up trying to get better, it figures that this is the 1st time I get sick all year!

But I will say had I not been sick I would've felt great, I did notice an elevated heart rate and I was sweating a ton. So maybe I'll try 1.5 packs again next week but I'll probably stick with just one.

So today is an off day and I'm trying to recover from last weeks damages, I have been noticing I'm more sore than usual this week which sucks. But Agent O could just be forcing me to work my ass off!

Yesterday was an off day as well, and I'm not sure if my gym is open today but I still am stuffed up a bit so I may wait until tomorrow so start training this week. I'll let you guys know. Keep trainin hard guys!