scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

better to do German Volume Training on PH cycle or not on one?

better to do German Volume Training on PH cycle or not on one?

I have decided to start this in a few weeks and it was recomended to me that you shopuld do this on a ph cycle, but i am not sure to do it with one or not or even over a mix of the two. The method should put a variety into my training, If i was to do the PH method i would normally follow a cycle of Super One+ for four weeks and the GVT lasts 9 weeks, therefor there is a problem here.

ANy suggestions

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GVT and 1-test or PH = Good Stuff. LOL

For many people GVT is overtraining. But when coupled with a good androgen such as 1-test or 4ad among others.....GVT can be quite effective. The decreased recovery time helped along by the PH is what can make GVT livable and not be overtraining.

other advice..........Eat enough........Sleep enough (cannot stress this one enough).

PEACE

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think its worth trying just make sure you get plenty of rest and plenty of food

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You neednt run GVT for 9weeks; 4-6 is sufficient. Still, this is an excellent "size program" given its emphasis on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy...just be careful to keep caloric intake high post-cycle to avoid excessive muscle wasting
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whether you are on or off androgens i think there are far better programs out there than gvt

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    like what

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by bigD
    whether you are on or off androgens i think there are far better programs out there than gvt
    No one program is good for too long.......

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Chi_town
    No one program is good for too long.......
    true, and I personaly dont like the progression scheme in GVT or the fact that you start at using 60% of your 1 RM, and many people will never get out of that pitiful level.

I would offer instead to do some kind of WSB scheme + biceps, a modified 5x5 type program with a bit of higher rep work, a 20 rep squat routine, DC training, or HST.

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right, use GVT while 'on' phs 4-6 wks.......when 'off' go to lower volume training.....I like HST, look it up.....I find it good while 'off'. keep cals high and always have post cycle meds on hand. Good luck.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubjelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did a cycle of ONE+ back in August...4-weeker...german volume training worked best for me but i altered it a bit to my desire...when i came off, i started Max-OT program and kept most of my gains (bout 10 lbs)...but be careful: on cycle strength goes up, but when coming off, many times strength comes down somewhat and trying to push the same weight you did while on cycle can result in an injury happening...good luck with cycle
    Last edited by ubjelly; 05-22-2003 at 11:15 AM.