ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

r these good shoes for olympic lifting?

jesus thinks youre a jerk ehlpitel's Avatar
    ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah they're good.
    How many gymrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibenchtrolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ehlpitel View Post
    Yeah they're good.
    are they just good. or is there anything better lol

ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've only owned one shoe and it's from VS athletics, basically a rebranded Do-Win and I like it just fine. Do-Win is the brand that Pendlay sells.

I'd maybe get one of the cheaper pairs if it's your first shoe and all but that's just my opinion.

In terms of better, like I said, I'm not sure but there certainly are more expensive ones made by Nike and Adidas.

Good luck in your quest.

And the guy who runs that store and who's name is on the shoe posts here; he has a good reputation so I would probably just get something from that site.

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    VS athletics makes a cheaper shoe, but its real leather. People seem to have mixed reviews about VS due to their past models, however the newest ones with reduced heel height seem to fair pretty well.

The pendlays are do-win's which are a nice shoe. They are made from fake leather however, but seem to hold up pretty well.

Rogue Fitness offers basically the same shoe as pendlay, although I think it is $10 more, and made from suede leather.

Then there's the adidas and nike shoes which are significantly more expensive.

Personally, I like the looks of the older blue suede pendlay do-wins, or the new rogues. I wish Pendlay still had the old ones in my size, I would definitely buy them. Not so much a fan of the new "shiny" version, but thats just personal preference I suppose.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

Originally Posted by slowman41 View Post
    VS athletics makes a cheaper shoe, but its real leather. People seem to have mixed reviews about VS due to their past models, however the newest ones with reduced heel height seem to fair pretty well.

The pendlays are do-win's which are a nice shoe. They are made from fake leather however, but seem to hold up pretty well.

Rogue Fitness offers basically the same shoe as pendlay, although I think it is $10 more, and made from suede leather.

Then there's the adidas and nike shoes which are significantly more expensive.

Personally, I like the looks of the older blue suede pendlay do-wins, or the new rogues. I wish Pendlay still had the old ones in my size, I would definitely buy them. Not so much a fan of the new "shiny" version, but thats just personal preference I suppose.
    so the shoes in the link are a thumbs up from you?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a pair and I love 'em. One thing, though. Make sure you order half a size smaller than your regular running shoes, as suggested. My feet are 9.5 and I ordered size 9, and they fit perfectly. Excellent shoes.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ibenchtrolls View Post
    so the shoes in the link are a thumbs up from you?
    most people seem to like them, so yes. I have the VS shoes so I can't directly comment on the pendlays, but a few of the guys I lift with have them and haven't had any issues.

If I were to buy a pair right now it would probably be do-wins, although I like the suede ones best (just personal aesthetics preference)
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is now the 3rd post "Ibenchtrolls" has made about shoes.

He may be a troll himself.

Originally Posted by nova6868 View Post
    This is now the 3rd post "Ibenchtrolls" has made about shoes.

He may be a troll himself.
    I think just young and impatient probably
    Misc Strength Crew

Registered Nutcase eyeoftheworld's Avatar
    eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, but Glenn makes great bowling shoes, though.

Seriously, just get a pair of Do-Wins or VS Athletics. Probably will serve you well.
    Training journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124874941

Olympic weightlifting had made me not only stronger and quicker but also better looking and possibly more well-endowed. See what it can do for you!

As I mentioned earlier, I think all the shoes we're talking about are Do-Wins, my friends has a pair and they are exactly the same as my VS shoes, and the Pendlay ones say both Do-Win and Pendlay, so just get whatever.