Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

INBA Australian Natural Championships

Just wondering if anyone from here is attending/competing in this show?

I just had my first show and came 2nd in my class, I also qualify for this show. I didn't even plan about doing this one, but I'm thinking why not fly over there and experience it while I have the chance?

Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know a guy doing it - pretty sur ehe will be up against you to.
    Pain is just fear leaving the body!

coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noob here, any sites with info on comps in Oz especially QLD?

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dallas_15 View Post
    I know a guy doing it - pretty sur ehe will be up against you to.
    ok cool.

Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by coonBUSkid View Post
    Noob here, any sites with info on comps in Oz especially QLD?
    Theres a comp on the 9th of ocotber which gives u 6 days lol. other then that just check the inba and anb websites

coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Theres a comp on the 9th of ocotber which gives u 6 days lol. other then that just check the inba and anb websites
    Hahaha na I just meant if I wanted to have a look and see what it's about lol. Cheers bloke.

SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take pics/vids!
    How to lose stubborn fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127984543

Haha yeah, I only found out about this one on the day of my show, I never expected to qualify. Now I have to organize tanning, hotels, registration and plane tickets in 6 days! That's If I decide to go.

Originally Posted by SEX View Post
    take pics/vids!
    If I make it there, I will.

Talking

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Haha yeah, I only found out about this one on the day of my show, I never expected to qualify. Now I have to organize tanning, hotels, registration and plane tickets in 6 days! That's If I decide to go.

If I make it there, I will.
    Yeah man, thats what sucks with INBA. You have to pay for everything if you qualify and you already pay so much for membership then entry fees etc.

If I make it to nationals at the ANB this saturday coming I wont be going cause I cant afford.

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know a masters , novice , figure , intermediate mens doing it
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be there
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiicky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I just had my first show and came 2nd in my class, I also qualify for this show. I didn't even plan about doing this one, but I'm thinking why not fly over there and experience it while I have the chance?
    good onya Blue

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was thinking about competing in it.. but will atleast observe.. prolly going to compete in ANB nationals though
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

hey loco how did u got at INBA vics?
    ANB Nationals Juniors Lineup is going to be so STACKED!!!! cant wait epic battle
    Sleep, Eat, Lift

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by augmented View Post
    hey loco how did u got at INBA vics?
    ANB Nationals Juniors Lineup is going to be so STACKED!!!! cant wait epic battle
    didn't end up doing vics because the show was back to back - disregard my comment about competing at INBA nationals i was half stoned writing that LOL

yeah Juniors should be great man, how you feeling going into it
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com

augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10) augmented is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so pumped for nationals man!!!!!
    been going hard since central coast win to bring in a much tigther package!
    i seen 1 -2 photos from ANB VIc how did u go?
    Sleep, Eat, Lift

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    - disregard my comment about competing at INBA nationals i was half stoned writing that LOL
    Do you smoke bongs bro? thought i was the only bodybuilder out there gettin highhhhhh
    "Bodybuilding is not about how much muscle you can pack on your frame, but rather how you pack muscle on your frame." - IBey777

so pumped for nationals man!!!!!
    been going hard since central coast win to bring in a much tigther package!
    i seen 1 -2 photos from ANB VIc how did u go?
    yeah its going to be great.. bit wierd being my first year competing and second contest lol.. i ended up winning at vics in a pretty tough line up, 2nd place getter was massive and he might do nationals too

Originally Posted by Vinex View Post
    Do you smoke bongs bro? thought i was the only bodybuilder out there gettin highhhhhh
    lol - yesterday was my comp and it was a long day so give me a break
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Cograts on win man =] do you have face book? ill tag some of u in the pics i found.
    Sleep, Eat, Lift

wait lol are u Troy T ?
    Sleep, Eat, Lift

Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Popple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Website link?
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lol - yesterday was my comp and it was a long day so give me a break
    Haha mad kunt, aint nothin better then a few billies
    "Bodybuilding is not about how much muscle you can pack on your frame, but rather how you pack muscle on your frame." - IBey777

Cograts on win man =] do you have face book? ill tag some of u in the pics i found.
    wait lol are u Troy T ?
    lol yes and yes thank you bud; it will be an honour to step on stage with you in a couple of weeks your a monster!

also; who has pics I DONTHAVE ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by Vinex View Post
    Haha mad kunt, aint nothin better then a few billies
    LOL

EDIT: JAN I CHALLENGE YOU TO EATING CONTEST AFTER NATIONALS /THREAD
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol yes and yes thank you bud; it will be an honour to step on stage with you in a couple of weeks your a monster!

also; who has pics I DONTHAVE ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LOL

EDIT: JAN I CHALLENGE YOU TO EATING CONTEST AFTER NATIONALS /THREAD
    If you can beat this along wth 20 slices of peanut butter slices , 5 kit kat bars , 2 bowls of chocolate oats..along with this 25 inch pizza im sure youll beat me lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

omg =[
    Sleep, Eat, Lift

SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that's a big ass pizza
    How to lose stubborn fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127984543

lol.. your telling me you can eat ALL that?
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com