Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Birthday Update @ 5 Months Before/After

Today is my birthday, 23, and I decided to show you guys the progress I've made in the past 5 months. Skies the limit! Keep at it friends!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup, Benn Jordan?

But seriously good progress dude. That is damn impressive. What's your height?
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ahappfry View Post
    Today is my birthday, 23, and I decided to show you guys the progress I've made in the past 5 months. Skies the limit! Keep at it friends!

Not bad, but your abs and chest are lacking strongly
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahappfry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMAO dude I'm BENN JORDAN!!!! Spot on man! Spot on! Rep++++++++++

jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjuncfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work so far! Can you tell us about your workout/cardio?

Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great progress for 5 months !
    You look much younger now, it's crazy

What do your friends tell you when they see you?

Originally Posted by jjuncfan View Post
    Great work so far! Can you tell us about your workout/cardio?
    Thank you sir!

Workout:
    5 Days a Week 2 Rest Days
    I usually work out non competing muscle groups in a superset fashion. I try and keep my rest time to a minimum just to keep my heart rate up.

Cardio:
    HIIT training 3 times a week
    Always 10 minute warm up at 5.0mph on the treadmill before the work out
    After if I'm not tired I'll usually keep a light jog for about 20-30 minutes
    On my rest days I go biking or play a sport I like just for fun. I just do it cause I really get bored on those days.

Originally Posted by Wooden10Q View Post
    Great progress for 5 months !
    You look much younger now, it's crazy

What do your friends tell you when they see you?
    Lots of compliments from my friends and family, even strangers like the gas station guy lol. I had an alcohol problem that I couldn't kick for the life of me prior to starting this. Without their support I couldn't have made it happen. I'm happy to say I haven't had a drink in these 5 months or smoked another cigarette since as well. I don't miss it either and it turned out to be easier to kick than I thought. I've never been more in shape or motivated in my life. Bodybuilding really has given me my life back, and the drive that's helping excel in all aspects of my life. I love our sport.

freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10) freenick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good work mate..
    #####///'10-'11 Winter Bulk Crew\\\#####

Once I get big and strong I will donate away my shirts. This way bodybuilding=benefit to society.

Progress Pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=559246871&posted=1#post559246871

CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow amazing progress man! definitely gave me some motivation to stick thru my cut

ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericcasas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to shed the pounds, dude!!
    breeeaaaakk the walllsss dooooowwwwnn!!!

|| d==(>_<)==b||

\\d==(>_<)==b//

__d==(>_<)==b__

1.62m of fawking awesome circusmidget's Avatar
    circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000) circusmidget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well f*ck me with a rusty butter knife; that's some serious progress. Nice job!

Scythe69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job man

jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jroske88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    Not bad, but your abs and chest are lacking strongly
    great work man indeed. I disagree think chest/abs coming along well, sharp obliques. keep doin what you doin bro
    I just want to conquer people and their souls.
    Mike Tyson

Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job bro! You look much healthier now man, shed a good amount of fat and added some nice size and definition there congrats...now time to get shredded! Shoutouts to Hialeah btw I stay at Fontainbleu haha!

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great progress man, congrats!

What was your diet like in these 5 months? Care to share any details on this? just curious. thanks.

Originally Posted by ahappfry View Post
    Thank you sir!

Workout:
    5 Days a Week 2 Rest Days
    I usually work out non competing muscle groups in a superset fashion. I try and keep my rest time to a minimum just to keep my heart rate up.

Cardio:
    HIIT training 3 times a week
    Always 10 minute warm up at 5.0mph on the treadmill before the work out
    After if I'm not tired I'll usually keep a light jog for about 20-30 minutes
    On my rest days I go biking or play a sport I like just for fun. I just do it cause I really get bored on those days.

Originally Posted by Slim89 View Post
    Great job bro! You look much healthier now man, shed a good amount of fat and added some nice size and definition there congrats...now time to get shredded! Shoutouts to Hialeah btw I stay at Fontainbleu haha!
    lol thanks man. back that up.

Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    Great progress man, congrats!

What was your diet like in these 5 months? Care to share any details on this? just curious. thanks.
    Month 1 - 3:
    1500KL:
    70P, 20C, 10F

Month 4:
    2000KL:
    40P, 40C, 20F

Month 5:
    2500KL:
    50P, 30C, 20F

As I physically start changing I adjust my needs. I burn about 2100-2200 now without even moving. So I really concentrate of on making a strong deficit while still getting enough nutrients to grow. About 200g protein a day right now. I'm not claiming this is the best diet ever it's just what works for me. Any input from you guys would be appreciated.

Supplements:
    Whey Protein
    Casein Protein
    Monohydrate Creatine
    Omega 3, 6, 9 Flax/Fish/Borage oil
    Glucosamine

Supplements Cycled:
    Animal Cuts
    NO-Xplode
    Jack3d (switched over from NO, and seen a significant increase in preformance)

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for sharing that. So you are still losing bodyfat at 2500 cals?

DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You ate 1,500 calories for 3 months? Did you lose any muscle/strength during that time? And did you lose weight eating the 2,000 and 2,500 calorie months or did you gain weight? Great Job btw
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Cleveland Browns

Diablo 3: MiscBodyBuil#1158
    add me

Originally Posted by DeathAtAFuneral View Post
    You ate 1,500 calories for 3 months? Did you lose any muscle/strength during that time? And did you lose weight eating the 2,000 and 2,500 calorie months or did you gain weight? Great Job btw
    Dude I was so weak and out of shape that I only got stronger those first three months. And yeah these past two months I've put on muscle weight while cutting the BF. I don't really focus on my weight as much as my BF now. I want to get to around 6-8% BF and then start a serious bulk cycle. But so far I'm still packing muscle. Just not as much if I were straight bulking.

y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chest isnt lacking that much, maybe upper chest. But arms looks hella good!

i guess this just goes to show +muscle -Fat = cardio!
    Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)

**Dallas Cowboys**
    **Sacramento Kings**
    **San Jose Sharks**

Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good work man,you look so much better than before and younger too,well done

Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How are you testing your bodyfat? You look more like 12% in that last pic to me.

Originally Posted by Z Gatrel View Post
    How are you testing your bodyfat? You look more like 12% in that last pic to me.
    the omron but I know it ain't all that accurate.

WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkinProg6987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Props to you! That's very impressive progress. How tall are you?

5'10"

1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Insane man, awesome job!!!!
    Attempting to earn a new screen name, my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=503452151

One year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130620043

And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?
    -Trent Reznor

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great job man
    Stop WKing
    Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100) SPEEED is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome transformation, just awesome!

... Just do me a favor and don't grow that mustache back...

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent progress man. Crazy 5 month transformation.

bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugzor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everything looks better in the last pic including facial hair props +rep