Closed Thread
Page 239 of 268 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,170 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never been one to like spinning classes or biking, but that's just me. The reviews on the assault bike are excellent. Personally I just can't stand sitting, I do too much of that already.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally found a decent jungle gym. Depending on my criterias, this equipment had to include: adjustable cross over cable, and a nice stack of plate on the horizontal rowing. Most of recent jungle gym have such details, but for a reason I don't understand, Panatta Sport does not include adjustable cross over cable on their Jungle Gym, although they have a dedicated High row pulley:

panattasport.com/fr/product/1FE114.html

I've hardly seen Star Trac equipment here in France, so it was a good surprise to find it. And as if it wasn't enough, I've caught an Hammer Strength Iso shoulder press to complete with my first vertical one, the weight start is easier than my Vasil Gym model, so it's better especially for beginners...I wish I've found a Power Lift shoulder press, but I doubt nobody never imported such brand here....
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Agathomax; 07-07-2015 at 06:20 AM.

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Atlantis equipment reviews.

I have been wanting to test out the Atlantis gear since I have been reading these posts. I found an awesome rep in Missouri about 5 hrs from me who has his entire gym outfitted with Atlantis. I cannot say enough good stuff about the rep either. He spent several hours with me going over the equipment and let me workout at the gym to try everything. If anyone is interested in Atlantis shoot me a message and I'll send his direct contact info.

Ok, like I said before equipment likes and dislikes are highly dependent on the individual. I was actually thinking about buying the flat/decline plate loaded bench without testing it but I'm glad I didn't. Something about it felt odd. I felt like the arms needed to pivot more back towards your eyes. I'm sure it's a great piece but I'd test it before buying to make sure.
    That's really the only pice... Oh and the Tricepe press down that I was not sold on. Don't get me wrong if a gym had one I'd probably use it, but for me with limited space I need the machines that provide the best bang for the buck. If I got this I'd have to sacrifice another piece of equipment and to me it was not worth giving something else up in its place. This can also be due to the fact that I've never used machines for chest. I typically bench, dumbbells and flies. So maybe I'd need to use it more to decide if I liked it for sure.

The P-140 selectorized, seated bench press was awesome! Everything just felt right. I will likely eventually be purchasing one of these. Probably be last but I do want one. What I liked about this was the foot pedal that you push down to allow you to start at a better position.

The P-156 pec fly and rear delt was amazingly smooth and felt great isolation also.

The favorite for me was the incline row D-132. I know healthnutMD has raved about this one but to me if looked odd, like it would strain your low back. Well,.... It is my favorite piece by far. Everything about it is great, it hits your lats very low and does not strain your back with your feel low or high. I did a lot of sets with both feet positions and they both feel great and hit a bit different. This is 100% on my buy list.
    The lat pull down- great, smooth and I like the step up platform to change attachments.

And the other perfect machine is the pivot press. This is by far the best leg machine I've ever used. Everything about it felt right. Sometimes a regular leg press feels stressful on my knees and this didn't at all. It actually feels very similar to a squat. There are no dead spots where the weight light or heavy, just smooth. On the list to buy as well.

All the benches were sturdy and not wobbly. The dumbbell spotter benches that they don't make anymore are great too! Takes away the hassle of lugging up 100 lb dumbbells on your knees and falling back with them. Oh yeh, the kneeling hamstring machine felt amazing as well. Better then any other machine I've personally used for hams.

Anyway, it was a long drive but well worth the trip. I cannot recommend the rep enough either. He has a large warehouse of new and used stuff too. He had several Atlantis pieces in the warehouse but none of the ones I wanted. In all, I am confident that Atlantis makes some of the best pieces out there and they will last a home user a lifetime.

I did order an Atlantis cable crossover set up for him though. I'll go pick it up in a few weeks and post the pics and review etc. for me I'll get the most use out of the Atlantis cable crossover for now. Then later order the lat pull down and incline row.

Hey Chris, question- does the Panatta super horizontal bench arms arch back more towards your head then the Atlantis? In the videos it looks like it may.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    Atlantis equipment reviews.

I have been wanting to test out the Atlantis gear since I have been reading these posts. I found an awesome rep in Missouri about 5 hrs from me who has his entire gym outfitted with Atlantis. I cannot say enough good stuff about the rep either. He spent several hours with me going over the equipment and let me workout at the gym to try everything. If anyone is interested in Atlantis shoot me a message and I'll send his direct contact info.

Ok, like I said before equipment likes and dislikes are highly dependent on the individual. I was actually thinking about buying the flat/decline plate loaded bench without testing it but I'm glad I didn't. Something about it felt odd. I felt like the arms needed to pivot more back towards your eyes. I'm sure it's a great piece but I'd test it before buying to make sure.
    That's really the only pice... Oh and the Tricepe press down that I was not sold on. Don't get me wrong if a gym had one I'd probably use it, but for me with limited space I need the machines that provide the best bang for the buck. If I got this I'd have to sacrifice another piece of equipment and to me it was not worth giving something else up in its place. This can also be due to the fact that I've never used machines for chest. I typically bench, dumbbells and flies. So maybe I'd need to use it more to decide if I liked it for sure.

The P-140 selectorized, seated bench press was awesome! Everything just felt right. I will likely eventually be purchasing one of these. Probably be last but I do want one. What I liked about this was the foot pedal that you push down to allow you to start at a better position.

The P-156 pec fly and rear delt was amazingly smooth and felt great isolation also.

The favorite for me was the incline row D-132. I know healthnutMD has raved about this one but to me if looked odd, like it would strain your low back. Well,.... It is my favorite piece by far. Everything about it is great, it hits your lats very low and does not strain your back with your feel low or high. I did a lot of sets with both feet positions and they both feel great and hit a bit different. This is 100% on my buy list.
    The lat pull down- great, smooth and I like the step up platform to change attachments.

And the other perfect machine is the pivot press. This is by far the best leg machine I've ever used. Everything about it felt right. Sometimes a regular leg press feels stressful on my knees and this didn't at all. It actually feels very similar to a squat. There are no dead spots where the weight light or heavy, just smooth. On the list to buy as well.

All the benches were sturdy and not wobbly. The dumbbell spotter benches that they don't make anymore are great too! Takes away the hassle of lugging up 100 lb dumbbells on your knees and falling back with them. Oh yeh, the kneeling hamstring machine felt amazing as well. Better then any other machine I've personally used for hams.

Anyway, it was a long drive but well worth the trip. I cannot recommend the rep enough either. He has a large warehouse of new and used stuff too. He had several Atlantis pieces in the warehouse but none of the ones I wanted. In all, I am confident that Atlantis makes some of the best pieces out there and they will last a home user a lifetime.

I did order an Atlantis cable crossover set up for him though. I'll go pick it up in a few weeks and post the pics and review etc. for me I'll get the most use out of the Atlantis cable crossover for now. Then later order the lat pull down and incline row.

Hey Chris, question- does the Panatta super horizontal bench arms arch back more towards your head then the Atlantis? In the videos it looks like it may.
    I feel like the flat/decline Atlantis does a good job of starting neutral and then arching backwards, but I only use the Atlantis for decline, not flat. I use the various decline angles. One of the guys who previously owned one felt the same way, but we were using it for decline, not flat. One of the guys here commented how he actually thought this was a strength of the Atlantis Flat/Decline. Its probably the case that the decline settings give you a little boost upward in the starting position, so that the motion path starts flat and arcs backward. At flat position, the arms are likely starting at negative 5 degrees. Decline positions raise the bench slightly. so the arms are about 'flat' and arc backward. I still think the flat position is very good though, but the magic is in the various decline settings.

For the Panatta Super Horizontal, you can simply slide your body down on the bench, since there is no seat obviously, you are free to move up and down to find the spot you like. For the Super Incline, we are doing the lower seat modification, so that will allow taller people to sit further down, allowing to push straight up (and slightly arcing backwards towards the eyes). The next version of super incline that we are getting with this order should allow for people up to about 6' 4" - 6' 5" to get in good position for incline. Its still fine like it is, but like you, I'd rather push straight up and slightly arcing backwards towards my eyes. So the new incline version should take care of that.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 07-14-2015 at 02:15 PM.

By the way, here is a pic of the P120 Tony Mentioned above. I remember trying it at Atlantis Gym in Quebec, and while it might have been good, I found the ('better') old school plate loaded Atlantis vertical chest which they can still make, but is not shown online. Then of course came the Panatta, which I feel is the best vertical chest.

I saw the prototypes of the dumbell spotter benches, which I posted pics of a few years back in this thread. I never heard that they were put out for sale. But now you say they are discontinued? I was interested in picking one or two of those up.
    Attached Images

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope everyone is enjoying there summer and getting in great workouts .. TK Star has built his amazing seated calf once again & has 3 more in the works ... along with his ultimate preacher curl. Take a look at how many layers of different foam he uses for the padding and He will be making the upholstery with real leather !! Comparing it to my original and the one I restored for Chris this 2015 beefed up version has a curved handle & 2 bearings for the lock in, an extra bent piece of steel on the movement arm & a real nice bent stainless steel rpost for under the seat.

TK now has his own small shop up & running and most recently now able to do his own powder coating there.
    I will be sure to post more pictures when this piece is 100% complete.. along with the preacher curl (last preacher he made was for LL Cool J's home gym). Hands down TK's equipment is the highest quality MADE IN THE USA today . I could not be happier that he is making equipment once again. The Handel's he has been making the past year everybody who ordered them absolutely loves them. Chris I am very surprised you have not ordered any yet ? ... you will be blown away by the quality craftsmen ship. The shorty, straight bar curl & true wing lat bar are some of my favorites but there all awesome. Next in the design works is a sissy squat, single cable pulley Handel's he has been thinking of and another type of row/ pull down bar.

Here is pic of the seated calf ready for the finishing touches ..like double layer grips caped off with stainless steel end caps he makes, stainless end knob, new stainless laser cut TK Star emblem, real deal leather ..then onto sandblast & powder coat and assembly with all stainless hardware.

A true cost no object piece $2800 for the finest seated calf ever created

Last edited by TLYNCH777; 07-25-2015 at 01:37 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

TK Star

Does TK Star sell these to the general public? Are they made to order?

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes all his Handels are on his web sight tkstar.com . The preacher seated calf along with a few other select pieces will be up there in the future. Here is a sneak peak at the preacher curl in production this is going to be the ultimate preacher when complete ..
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pskihccwdk.jpg
    Here is a pic if his new stainless steel logos
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pswelm7fos.jpg
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

Tk Star preacher curls frames made this weekend .. Check out the stainless steel bar catches ...

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pseyamiksw.jpg

-Serge Nubret

Tk Star Custom 4 Station

TK has been working hard building the different handels, preachers curls & seated calf raises.... in addition over the past several months he just completed this Massive custom 4 station. 2 Tricep pushdowns, an angled adjustable high / low and a heavy duty low row station. This monster is over 9 feet tall, All stainless hard wear, heavy duty double stitched red thread, feathered stainless steel back supports handle bars & custom made 8 inch pulleys.

He was inspired by an older Vic Tanny design a former 1959 bodybuilding champion who's company later became Paramount. TK has some of Tanny's designs in his personal Collection. Vic would have different oversized pulleys made on his machines. The larger the pulley the slower it moves forcing you to work the muscle slowly and deeper.

This 4 station is not to far from me so I will be meeting TK there for a workout as he also puts on his new stainless TK STAR emblem. So good to see this unbelievable equipment being built once again right here in New York !!!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psllsi01hi.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pshhi4eoro.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ps87fshvus.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pskqssblpz.jpg

-Serge Nubret

Every time i come to log in, I'm at work and the photos are blocked by the firewall. I'll have to look at the pics from home.

I'll have to check out the photos TJ posted above tomorrow since I can't see them at work.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 08-10-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Will have an update on the Panatta order at the end of the month. Right now Italy is essentially on Holiday thru most of August. I was told they would begin making the machines at the end of August. I'm hoping the engineers at least finished the design work on the modifications and upcoming tweaked designs before going on holiday.

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Hope everyone is enjoying there summer and getting in great workouts .. TK Star has built his amazing seated calf once again & has 3 more in the works ... along with his ultimate preacher curl. Take a look at how many layers of different foam he uses for the padding and He will be making the upholstery with real leather !! Comparing it to my original and the one I restored for Chris this 2015 beefed up version has a curved handle & 2 bearings for the lock in, an extra bent piece of steel on the movement arm & a real nice bent stainless steel rpost for under the seat.

TK now has his own small shop up & running and most recently now able to do his own powder coating there.
    I will be sure to post more pictures when this piece is 100% complete.. along with the preacher curl (last preacher he made was for LL Cool J's home gym). Hands down TK's equipment is the highest quality MADE IN THE USA today . I could not be happier that he is making equipment once again. The Handel's he has been making the past year everybody who ordered them absolutely loves them. Chris I am very surprised you have not ordered any yet ? ... you will be blown away by the quality craftsmen ship. The shorty, straight bar curl & true wing lat bar are some of my favorites but there all awesome. Next in the design works is a sissy squat, single cable pulley Handel's he has been thinking of and another type of row/ pull down bar.

Here is pic of the seated calf ready for the finishing touches ..like double layer grips caped off with stainless steel end caps he makes, stainless end knob, new stainless laser cut TK Star emblem, real deal leather ..then onto sandblast & powder coat and assembly with all stainless hardware.

A true cost no object piece $2800 for the finest seated calf ever created

Alright. I was waiting to see if anyone else mentioned it. But does $2,800 for a plate loaded seated calf not seem crazy to anyone else? I like TK stars stuff and get that he really uses thick steel and what-not but I thought Sorinex was crazy for having a $1,200 seated calf and that also has a tibia extension built in. I'm not just not seeing where the big differentiation is on this in terms of mechanics or operation that sets it apart from other seated calf machines. It just seems to be much heavier than anything else.

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Atlantis Pivot Press & Pit Shark Belt Squat videos

Hi group- Hope all are doing great & enjoying summer!

I've been meaning to post a couple of videos that I stumbled upon of these two best of best pieces:

Atlantis pivot press-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb5JNlwXGdc

Pit Shark belt squat-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ph6WcZWjn0

Enjoy!

bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    Alright. I was waiting to see if anyone else mentioned it. But does $2,800 for a plate loaded seated calf not seem crazy to anyone else? I like TK stars stuff and get that he really uses thick steel and what-not but I thought Sorinex was crazy for having a $1,200 seated calf and that also has a tibia extension built in. I'm not just not seeing where the big differentiation is on this in terms of mechanics or operation that sets it apart from other seated calf machines. It just seems to be much heavier than anything else.
    some people like a chevy some like driving a BMW

LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

panatta seated chest

i am looking at a star trac decline plate load.. but am curious as to what the price is for a seated panatta plate loaded chest may be.. just sold a couple of pieces so in the market

The quality of his pieces are one thing but they way it targets the working muscle is priceless ! We have owned a Bodymasters ,nebula & sorinex seated calf that I thought were all good .. Eventually sold everyone after a few weeks using our Tk star. We are very excited about this new production of preacher curls and seated calfs that we have being built for our personal use & for the gym we work at fitness incentive. Tk's equipment must be used to understand how far superior his designs are. He makes it for people who seriously train and who truly see the value in the best of the best custom made equipment made here in the USA. $2800 for the endless hours he puts in production, doing it all himself, using real leather and double stitching, stainless steel, best multi layered foam all around the finest materials used in each and every piece... there is very little profit to be made. He is one man who's work is in a class of its own. Most people never had a chance train on a TK Star piece.. i am fortunate to live close to NYC and have got to use and now own many of the incredible machines he has created over the years. To have the opportunity to buy anything he makes is not something I want to miss out on. Chris how would you compare your Tk calf to the other calf raises you own?
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 08-16-2015 at 02:08 PM.

-Serge Nubret

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven't been on much, but picked up a new piece that should be best of the best, both price and quality.

I got it from Connected Fitness Solutions 99th street Edmonton Alberta. They are clearing out their showroom as they are moving locations. I paid $38. And change plus GST.

It is a small barbell jack made by Rise Strength. Black wrinkle powder coat finish, nice grip on the handle, and all joints are fully welded. Way better than a lot of the Jacks Ive seen posted on here, it is seriously heavy duty, welll made, amd well priced to boot. Certainly best of the best worthy!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by irongym; 08-17-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Chris how would you compare your Tk calf to the other calf raises you own?
    It is a great seated calf. The foot platform (he based on woman shoes) is outstanding.

That being said, I like the Reflex/Sorinex very much as well.

I sold the Nebula seated calf, but I'm keeping both the Reflex/Sorinex and TK Star since they are great for supersetting. I really do like both seated calf machines very much.

I still miss the old 1980 designed seated calf that had a fixed seat. I think the old fixed seat design was a better concept since the seat doesn't rock with the lever arm. Shame somehow that got lost in time...

bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by healthnutmd View Post
    it is a great seated calf. The foot platform (he based on woman shoes) is outstanding.

That being said, i like the reflex/sorinex very much as well.

I sold the nebula seated calf, but i'm keeping both the reflex/sorinex and tk star since they are great for supersetting. I really do like both seated calf machines very much.

I still miss the old 1980 designed seated calf that had a fixed seat. I think the old fixed seat design was a better concept since the seat doesn't rock with the lever arm. Shame somehow that got lost in time...
    do you have a photo of the 1980 calf?

themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to get my hands (Or my feet ) on Sorinex's Seated Calf/Tib Machine....I thought $1200 was too much for such a machine... but $2800! Assuming both are on par quality-wise, I wonder what are the differences biomechanically that makes for that huge price tag.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by themaddemon View Post
    I would love to get my hands (Or my feet ) on Sorinex's Seated Calf/Tib Machine....I thought $1200 was too much for such a machine... but $2800! Assuming both are on par quality-wise, I wonder what are the differences biomechanically that makes for that huge price tag.
    You can get your feet on my Sorinex calf/tib.... but it's staying with me. FYI, at the time I bought mine it was manufactured by Reflex Fitness in Illinois, not sure if there's any price difference, but I suspect it would be a bit cheaper to order through Reflex without the Sorinex name.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    You can get your feet on my Sorinex calf/tib.... but it's staying with me. FYI, at the time I bought mine it was manufactured by Reflex Fitness in Illinois, not sure if there's any price difference, but I suspect it would be a bit cheaper to order through Reflex without the Sorinex name.
    I was on their site last week, and they now have prices listed for a lot of products without having to request a quote. The seated calf was still a couple hundred cheaper and is now priced both with and without the tibia piece.
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #1 ▪[M]====[6]▪

My gym progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168508603

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themaddemon View Post
    There is a fine line between "cost no object machines" and "I have more money than sense machines."
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post

Thats why i prefer my york one to most others. I think its from the 80s or early 90s.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    There is a fine line between "cost no object machines" and "I have more money than sense machines."
    I KNEW A SULTAN IN SAUDI ARABIA WHO HAD HIS GYM EQUIPMENT GOLD PLATED..(you want to talk about cost?)
    AT THE END OF THE DAY " DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY CALF DEVELOPMENT??"

From Panatta:

"We schedule the completion of the order by end of September."

I'll keep everyone updated.

Will do another order May/June 2016. The order in May/June should go fast since I don't expect any new modifications (since they are all being done with this order).

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This has got to be best of the best for a cable row. Chris, you should seriously consider this one, what with the adjustability. I tried out a king overhead tricep, if this is made as well then it will be super heavy duty too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Fitness...item25ac9f80eb
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Looks interesting, but I'm happy with the Atlantis High Row... Placing your feet higher, like the Atlantis version really takes the low back out of it.

The adjustability is decent, I would like to have an adjusting foot plate to go with it.

Originally Posted by LATS1968 View Post
    i am looking at a star trac decline plate load.. but am curious as to what the price is for a seated panatta plate loaded chest may be.. just sold a couple of pieces so in the market
    At our cost, the Panatta is the same or slightly less. If you take into consideration that the vertical chest is the most expensive Plate loaded piece that Panatta makes (it is a true beast), it shows you how good the pricing is that we got for Panatta.

Shipping probably equals things out to the same overall price, only because of the double ship: About $400-$450 per machine delivered from Italy to me. Then another ship from Goalder to you, unless you are lucky enough to be in pick up range of Fort Lauderdale. That being said, the Panatta vertical chest is pure amazing... so its no contest to pick it over the Star Trac decline. The Strength curve, foot plate, various grip choices, and that linkage system (strength curve). Throw in that awesome padding and hydraulic seat...

no contest.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 09-01-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 239 of 268 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast