Closed Thread
Page 1 of 268 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cost No Object Machines and Free Weights, the Best of the Best

Hi All,

So far I ordered the following:

ELITE FTS Collegiate Power Rack

Elite FTS Colegiate 0-90 Bench

SORINEX HURRICANE

Elite FTS PRO Glute Ham Raise

I'm looking for some more stuff of what I feel is the best of the best I've used at gyms over the years. I'm hoping some of you can point out great pieces I might not know about. Someone pointed out Sorinex: The Hurricane and it looks amazing so I appreciated that info.

I'm looking for a good dumbell rack, that is very nice but also space saving. 4 tier might save a lot more wall space for a home gym than 3 tier. Also need something that holds about 24 dumbells. I'm also looking for plates and dumbbells as noted below (I've incuded my entire list)

I'm also looking for Definite: (All choices with white frame and black upholstery).

1) Hammer Strength Abdominal Crunch - MTSAB

2) Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Horizontal Press - ILHBP

3) Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Kneeling Leg Curl - MTSKC vs the Plate loaded version Iso-Lateral Kneeling Leg Curl - ILKLC(Trying to demo both of these) vs another brand of kneeling leg curl like Cybex. Flex Fitness makes a great one called the Pl-164 hamflexor which I am familiar with (see below on Flex Fitness). I see now that STAR TRACK makes a similar model after aking over Flex Fitness, so I'll have to demo that as well. Another is Life Fitness Signature Plate Loaded (looks like the Hammer Strength due to same company of course).

4) Hammer Stength Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press - ILSP

5) Tricep: Cybex VR 4825 Arm Extension vs. Cybex Eagle 11080 Arm Extension vs. Free Motion tricep (trying to demo the latter 2 soon)

6) Louis Simmons: Reverse Hyperextension Pro vs. Reverse Hyperextension Ultra. (Need to learn more about this choice).

7) 6 pairs of 45 lb. plates
    2 pairs of 35 lb plates.
    2 pairs of 25 lb plates
    2 pair of 10 lb plates.
    1 pair of 5 lb plates.

8) Dumbells: 20-100 in 5 lb increments. Not sure how to handle 100-150 whether in 5 or 10 lb increments.

9) Dumbell rack for above

10) 'Utility bench' The smaller backed chairs used to do dumbell press and seated curls.

Additional considerations:

1) Life Fitness Pro2 Leg Curl (or possibly model number OSLC or PSLCSE (PSLCSE is the one I like at my current gym) vs. Flex Fitness PL -162 Leg Curl-- as noted above Star Track makes a current version that is similar. There are lots of poorly designed leg curl machines out there, so I'm up for suggestions as well). I have pictures of the Flex Fitness Leg curl if you need it... I took a picture from the gym last night.

2) Precor/Icarian Standing Leg Curl 607 (seen these on EBAY and have one at my old gym... I like them).

In any case, this is my equipment list of needs, any help or good people who will give me the best deal would be greatly appreciated. If you have some favoirte pieces of equipment you like, it would be great to hear about it.

Thank-you.

FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We had a 'million dollar gym' type of thread a couple months ago... I will see if
    i can find it.

EDIT:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122480371
    "I am only one man, but I am a strong man."
    -FGR 2010.

You don't want the following day's local newspaper headline to be "Dumbass dies on an AirDyne".
    -weisgarb 2013

"Word of warning to whom it may concern: Picking up a 226lb atlas stone and putting it in your car's trunk is easy compared to getting it out of said trunk."
    -Xephonics, 2010

jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsdb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know that I am not completely answering your question, but I wanted to chime in with my recent experience.
    I recently purchased the PowerBlock U-90 series adjustable dumbbells. I wanted to reduce space from my previous dumbbell rack. I really like the powerblocks. They are easy to change and have a small foot print in the room. It doesn't sound like space is an issue for you, but it is for me.
    I got my new plates last night. I purchased Rubber encased Troy Grip Plates. They are not the top of the line (Ivanko probably is), but I really like them so far.
    I hope that this is helpful.
    Thanks.
    Jon

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you building a public gym or is all this for you??
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For my house. I've been putting in a lot of hours researching and shopping various pieces of equipment to purchase all at once in order to be able to afford everything I would like with the steepest discounts possible. It seems that even though multiple pieces may be purchased, presenting myself as a gym often promotes better discounts, more so than a home user.

MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    ... in order to be able to afford everything I would like with the steepest discounts possible..
    Why does your post say "cost no object then" ? What is your budget? You listed some fairly high end stuff.

Cost no object and ability to obtain a given item at a nice discount is not mutually exclusive. Nothing wrong with trying to get a Lamborghini as cheap as possible. In any case, as I mentioned above, I already ordered:

ELITE FTS Collegiate Power Rack

Elite FTS Colegiate 0-90 Bench

SORINEX HURRICANE

Elite FTS PRO Glute Ham Raise

Elite FTS Olympic EZ Spring Collar - A-TOZC-1/2

EFS - Hanging Ab Straps - A-EFSAB

EFS Rickshaw

Texas Power Bar

Spud Inc. Dip Belt - A-SPUDDIP

Rack Dip Attachment - DSWS-DIP 3x3 Frame Attachment

The budget is whatever it takes to get whatever is worth the money. I thought the above items where worth the cost, albiet I did get a discount on them. Delivery of the Rickshaw and Pro Glute ham are this week, the rest is coming in a few weeks.

I'm trying to get the Hammer Strength kneeling leg curl demoed, along with some other stuff on that list so I can make a decision. Always looking for the best machines and free weights.

Need a good curl bar also.

I'm so happy someone told me about the HURRICANE by Sorinex, would love to know about any other wild machines out there!

I've got enough square footage for more stuff, so not a big deal. I don't have enough room for a Prowler 2 indoors though :-)
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-02-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Originally Posted by MrCrispy View Post
    You listed some fairly high end stuff.
    If you know of any higher end stuff, I'm looking to find out about it... Thats what I'm trying to do with this thread.

So far it seems like the olympic standard Troy Plates and pro Troy Dumbells are the best value. I don't know if the Intek is worth the money.

(6) pairs of 45 lb plates
    (2) pairs of 35 lb plates
    (2) pairs of 25 lb plates
    (2) pairs of 10 lb plates
    (1) pair of 5 lb plates

Dumbbells, reducing to reduce cost and space. Only need the following:

10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150. (24 pair)

Dumbbell rack 4 tier preferred but I suppose 3 tier would work... want to keep that wall space used to a minimum.

Louis Simmons: Reverse Hyperextension Pro vs. Reverse Hyperextension Ultra. (Need to learn more about this choice).

Olympic Black Oxide E-Z Curl 4' 6.5" Bar -- Ivanko (OBZ-55) or other recommended??

'Utility bench' The smaller backed chairs used to do dumbell shoulder press and seated curls, usually angled backward by 10 degrees.

Again, I'm looking for some great machines as well, I'm very thankful to the person who told me about the HURRICANE!!!!!
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-02-2010 at 01:02 AM.

tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hammer Strength pullover?

Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Sorinex Hurricne looks entirely pointless to me, especially when you're already buying a rack with band attachments and a set of dumbells.

http://store.sorinex.com/ProductDeta...roductCode=H-1

And at the best part of $3000, no thanks.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 22

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Essexlad View Post
    The Sorinex Hurricne looks entirely pointless to me, especially when you're already buying a rack with band attachments and a set of dumbells.

http://store.sorinex.com/ProductDeta...roductCode=H-1

And at the best part of $3000, no thanks.

If cost were no object, I'd get one. But I'm an equipment slut.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are looking for high end stuff, check out Power Lift. Power Lift is used in a lot of College and NFL facilities.

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    please post a pic of what you already have....or of the space you are trying to fill

tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

Originally Posted by tweedbrah View Post
    Hammer Strength pullover?
    Yea I'm thinking about it but have never seem one at any gym. Have you seen or used one? I'll try to demo it along with some of the other Hammer Strength stuff that looks good but have never seen it in a gym. You mean the plate loaded on? It is called Pullover – PLPO from hammer strength (Plate Loaded Pullover). I think there is one at usedgymequipment.com Nevr used it, but would like to hear about it. The old school Nautilus used to make the best one like 20 years ago but can't seem to find one used.

usedgymequipment.com has a lot of stuff

You guys know how each company makes some stud pieces of equipment as well as duds. Then you go to gyms that are missing key pieces of equipment. The beauty is to cherry pick all the best pieces that you've ever liked and bring them home. Problem is that most of the best machines were made 20 years ago and the newer equipment is mostly junk. That being said the best things I like that I know about from each company I'm currently pursuing.

That older Flex Fitness prone leg curl and hamflexor (single hammy kneeling leg curl) are amazing. I'm going to try to compare that to the new Star Track version (who bought Flex Fitness a while back) which seems identical.... and then compare that to the hammer strength version which also looks incredible.

Another piece that looks good but I've never seen in a gym, hopefully will demo is the Hammer Strength iso-lateral Wide Pulldown – ILWPD

All you have to do is go to lifefitness.com to see all the Hammer Strength line. just so many I'm curious about but have never seen in a gym.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-02-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    If you are looking for high end stuff, check out Power Lift. Power Lift is used in a lot of College and NFL facilities.
    Thank-you. Look like they do have some great stuff. They have an interesing reverse hyperextension. I wonder if it is better than the Louis Simmons? power-lift.com/plate-loaded-reverse-back-extension.htm

Their benches look awesome: power-lift.com/adjustable-dumbbell-bench.html

The Elite FTS PRO Glute Ham is better (whew, thankfully). However, their Reverse Hyper may be better than the Louis Simmon version... hmmmm.

Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    please post a pic of what you already have....or of the space you are trying to fill

tim

I'm slowly making space. Gotta clear out the master bedroom, living room/Dining room, and garage. Nice to be single, hahaha!! Gotta get this stuff now so in case I meet the real deal hot chick its too late and I already have this stuff. Hard to meet a hot and fitness type woman that also has a good job and can contribute to a new house/mortgage :-(

I'll take some pics next week or so as things develop.

I'm hoping to make the Hammer Strength equipment purchase this week or next week but still haven't been able to get any help trying to find a gym or facility that I could visit that I would be able to demo the following (hoping to get a call with some advice on whhat facility may have these; I'm really trying to demo them, especially the MTSKC, even if I have to fly to LA or somewhere.):

Need to demo the following Hammer Strength:

PLPO (Pullover )
    PLLR (Lateral raise)
    ILKLC (Iso-lateral kneeling leg curl)
    MTSKC (MTS Kneeling Leg Curl)
    ILLC (Iso-lateral leg curl, plate loaded prone)
    PLSLC (Plate Loaded seated leg curl)
    ILWPD (Iso-lateral wide pulldown)
    V-Squat MTSVS vs the V-Squat PLVSQ

Updated Definite List:

ILHBP Iso-Lateral Horizontal Press
    MTSAB Abdominal crunch
    ILSP Plate loaded shoulder press
    PLBI Seated Biceps

Probable: MTSKC (MTS Kneeling Leg Curl)
    Probable: PLPO (Pullover)

The good news is that the famous FLEX FITNESS HAMFLEXOR and FLEX FITNESS Prone Leg Curl is still available new thru Star Trac. Apparently all of the biomechanics are the same. If you look at the Star Trac website they look identical. My goal was to compare the HAMMER STRENGTH Kneeling Leg Curl to the HAMFLEXOR (Now Star Trac) Kneeling Leg Curl.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-05-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Today I also purchased the following:

Williams Strength Dumbell bench with spotter stands (the best 'seat' I could find). williamsstrength(.com)/product_page/products-page/signature-line/benches/signature-dumbbell-military-bench/ I can't post links yet...

(2) Custom 3 tiered dumbell racks from Williams Strength. Essentially I had them remove one set of dumbells per row and reduced it to 12 per rack, and got (2) racks that hold 12 pair. Same price, but I didn't need to hold 30 dummbells, only 24 and could use the wall space.

Great guys at Williams Strength.

I'm considering getting the Williams Strength adjustable Signature decline bench, but not sure. What is everyones favorite decline bench?

williamsstrength(.com)/product_page/products-page/signature-line/benches/signature-adjustable-dumbbell-decline-bench/
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-05-2010 at 05:56 PM.

smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure if srs

Will believe it when I see it.

Has anyone used the DORIAN YATES Row? Hammer Strength piece?

Also, anyone try any of the pieces I mentioned in the desired to demo list? Or anyone know of a gym that has those pieces? Would love to hear from someone who has tried that Hammer Strength kneeling leg curl and pullover plate loaded...

Originally Posted by smcleod90 View Post
    Not sure if srs

Will believe it when I see it.
    Believe what?? I'm confused. You are only 20, when you get to be older you can hopefully afford to make your dreams come true.

I'm looking for the best of the best equipment, cherry picking my favorites over the years and looking for people's input. It is an anonymous forum, I've got better things to do than waste peoples time or waste mine.

This thread is about what people consider the ultimate in free weights and machines, as well as MISC items. I want a PROWLER 2, but I can't see pushing that down the streets here :-)

SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    . What is everyones favorite decline bench?
    i have the icarian decline. very steep decline. built like a tank. easy adjustment

also have at the moment a bodymasters decline. built well but not the 2 x 4 tubing of the icarian. also not as steep.

just sold a hoist cf 2162 decline. of the 3 benches its the only one with wheels. heaviest of the 3 at 145 lbs. not as steep decline as the icarian. adjusts from +15 to -20 degrees

1) icarian

2) hoist

3) bodymasters

Last edited by SUL; 10-05-2010 at 06:20 PM.

smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Believe what?? I'm confused. You are only 20, when you get to be older you can hopefully afford to make your dreams come true.

I'm looking for the best of the best equipment, cherry picking my favorites over the years and looking for people's input. It is an anonymous forum, I've got better things to do than waste peoples time or waste mine.

This thread is about what people consider the ultimate in free weights and machines, as well as MISC items. I want a PROWLER 2, but I can't see pushing that down the streets here :-)
    I guess it just not everyday you see somebody blowing this kind of money. Usually people are trying to get the best bang for the buck.

Good job though

Might as well get a prowler and take it to the park maybe you will find a nice woman to do it with.

But like I said I'll believe it when I see it. So you better post pics.

For dumbells, I decided that I could not deal with Troy 27mm handles. I also did not like the huge size of pro dumbells at 120, 130, 140 and 150 due to the huge size.

Intek and Ivanko seem to pricey and not worth the money compared to chosing the following solid rubber coated and solid urethane coated dumbbells from Troy:

The TSD-R (12 sided rubber db) 10-100, 110, & 120 then TSD-U (12 sided urethane) 130, 140, & 150. The handles on the TSD-R are 30 mm for 5-50, 32 mm 55-75, 80 & above the handles are 34 mm. All handles on the TSD-U (any size) is 34 mm. So all the dumbbells have 34 mm handles on all db’s 80 lbs. and above. The solid choice also keeps bulk of the dumbbell down. To me this was the most cost effctive solution that was still 'enjoyable'.

TSDR – 12 Sided Rubber Encased Dumbbell

10 -120

TSDU – 12 Sided Urethane Encased Dumbbell

130, 140, 150

Anyhow, that is the best solution I could come up with.

FOR PLATES: I decided on the troybarbell(.com)/index.php?crn=213&rn=446&action=show_detail (Can;t wait to get to 30 posts, not being able to post working links is getting old) It is the Troy machined Grip Plate.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-05-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Originally Posted by smcleod90 View Post
    I guess it just not everyday you see somebody blowing this kind of money. Usually people are trying to get the best bang for the buck.

Good job though

Might as well get a prowler and take it to the park maybe you will find a nice woman to do it with.

But like I said I'll believe it when I see it. So you better post pics.
    Take it to the park in the back of my sequoia, hmmmm.... that could be done, but most women like to hike :-) In any case, the Elite FTS PRO GHD and the Elite FTS RICKSHAW piece somes tomorrow... So I should be able to post some pics tomorrow or the day after. I have to visit a gym in Oakland tomorrow to do some demoing of certain pieces.

Trust me, I'd be getting more than I listed if I had a bigger house. Hopefully I can get into a bigger house in the next 1-2 years and then I can get a killer seated leg press, leg extension, and some other items I'm holding off on due to lack of space.

I did order that 6' curl bar from Ivanko... black Oxide... looks nice... to fit in that Elite FTS Collegiate power rack.

I'm trying to get the best deals... trust me... I'm not into blowing money at all.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-05-2010 at 06:57 PM.

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.bowflex.com/bowflex_home_...2+Home+Gym.jsp

Bowflex Ultimate 2. Accept no substitutes. When you do meet the girl of your dreams you'll still have room for her mother to live in the third bedroom of your double wide.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    seems like ur decking out a small gym instead of you house...I'm envious since it would take me years to afford all that stuff.

Elite FTS Pro Glute Ham arrived today...

See attached.... sheeze I have to reach 30 posts befor I can post images... Too tired to unwrap... do it tomorrow.

I went to a Gold's gym that had the Star Trac kneeling Leg Curl and prone leg curl... Identical in design and feel to the Flex Fitness stuff... love it. Its the same!! I'm goign to demo a MTSKC Hammer selectorized kneeling leg curl and decide between them.
    Attached Images

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    sooo nice...brand new stuff is foreign to me!

tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

Thanks again for the pics of the 3 decline benches. I saw a nice one last night at a Gold's Gym that looked like it could work as a good ab bench and a decline bench. It seems hard to find a decline bench that can also work well for abs. I don't like typical simple decline bench for abs since it keeps the knees straight. For abs, I like to jack it up to 45 degrees and like the abs benches that have the knees bent up high. Wondering if there is a good decline/abs bench??