Closed Thread
Page 238 of 268 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gzs7 View Post
    I think the name you are trying to remember is Parrillo.

Yes, a bunch of people here got the Parillo incline bench. I'm really happy with mine. IF anyone else here has an opinion on the parillo incline bench, would be good to hear from you and show pics. The Parillo incline bench has a second adjustment that the Watson doesn't have.

The Parillo flat bench didn't seem so dramatic, and didn't feature the narrow aspect near the scapula region.

http://www.parrillo.com/catalogs/equipmentcatalog.pdf

He makes an adjustable flat bench, and an arched adjustable flat bench which is fairly wild. If you wanted, you could just have him use narrow pads in a the scapula location.

Haven't seen Irongym on here in a while. I know he was interested in the Arched Olympic Bench. That does look interesting.

I have the Nebula adjustable flat, which is the same as the Parrillo adjustable flat.

There is no question the adjustable flat has more to offer over a regular flat bench. However the other two variations to consider are:

1) the arched flat
    2) The narrow scapular region.

Its nice to be able to put a flat bench in 5 degrees, 10 degrees 15 degrees... or -5, - 10... just not sure ho an arched flat would feel. I like the watson aspect with the narrow scapula bench, but would be nice if it was adjustable. The Watson bench has some appeal, maybe if I could hang it on a wall for occasional use.

I find it interesting that the narrow scapula bench only came out recently.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 06-21-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any thoughts on the cybex donkey calf raise, plate loaded?
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Yes, a bunch of people here got the Parillo incline bench. I'm really happy with mine. IF anyone else here has an opinion on the parillo incline bench, would be good to hear from you and show pics. The Parillo incline bench has a second adjustment that the Watson doesn't have.

The Parillo flat bench didn't seem so dramatic, and didn't feature the narrow aspect near the scapula region.

http://www.parrillo.com/catalogs/equipmentcatalog.pdf

He makes an adjustable flat bench, and an arched adjustable flat bench which is fairly wild. If you wanted, you could just have him use narrow pads in a the scapula location.

Haven't seen Irongym on here in a while. I know he was interested in the Arched Olympic Bench. That does look interesting.

I have the Nebula adjustable flat, which is the same as the Parrillo adjustable flat.

There is no question the adjustable flat has more to offer over a regular flat bench. However the other two variations to consider are:

1) the arched flat
    2) The narrow scapular region.

Its nice to be able to put a flat bench in 5 degrees, 10 degrees 15 degrees... or -5, - 10... just not sure ho an arched flat would feel. I like the watson aspect with the narrow scapula bench, but would be nice if it was adjustable. The Watson bench has some appeal, maybe if I could hang it on a wall for occasional use.

I find it interesting that the narrow scapula bench only came out recently.
    I want to hang out with whoever wrote the catalog for Parrillo

How many times have you replaced you selecterized weight plates because some moron dropped half the
    stack from one foot up? Well, with the Parrillo Genetic Equalizer Lat Pulldown you won’t have to worry. The
    250lb. weight stack is made of steel. So it won’t break.
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #2 ──<//>─<\\>──

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #8 ||---||

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cannot recall anyone mentioning the Atlantis PW-437 mid row. It is like the Hammer mid row but has an adjustable chest pad. Healthnut- did you ever get to test one on your visit to Atlantis? Or anyone else have any experience/thoughts on it. Sadly, there are no gyms even remotely close to me with Atlantis, so I have to go by reviews etc. There is a nice private type gym in Austin that the entire gym is Atlantis and Watson dumbbells. Very nice set-up! I think it is called Atlas fit, if anyone is in the neck of the woods.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    I cannot recall anyone mentioning the Atlantis PW-437 mid row. It is like the Hammer mid row but has an adjustable chest pad. Healthnut- did you ever get to test one on your visit to Atlantis? Or anyone else have any experience/thoughts on it. Sadly, there are no gyms even remotely close to me with Atlantis, so I have to go by reviews etc. There is a nice private type gym in Austin that the entire gym is Atlantis and Watson dumbbells. Very nice set-up! I think it is called Atlas fit, if anyone is in the neck of the woods.

The Power PW series only came out about 3 years ago, just after my visit to Atlantis. I'd like to visit Atlantis Gym again sometime. While I have not demoed that Row, I doubt it is better than the Hammer. Yes, the adjustable chest pad is superior, but I think all anyone needs to do is add 4 inches of thickness to the Hammer chest pad, and then you don't need an adjustable chest pad. The thing is, every one has tried to duplicate or make their version of the Hammer mid -row, even Life Fitness Plate loaded line, and its not as good as the Hammer Mid Row. Panattas version is not quite as good either. I really thought someone could beat the hammer mid row, and I haven't found anyone to make a better plate loaded mid row... The Med-Ex Avenger Plate loaded mid row is overall superior to the Hammer, but not quite the same type of machine. Some people consider the Pendulum Mid Row better, but that is debatable; you'd have to spend some time with it I think and see for yourself.

In any case, the only piece of Hammer strength left in my place is the Hammer Mid-Row with the chest pad mod.

themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Power PW series only came out about 3 years ago, just after my visit to Atlantis. I'd like to visit Atlantis Gym again sometime. While I have not demoed that Row, I doubt it is better than the Hammer. Yes, the adjustable chest pad is superior, but I think all anyone needs to do is add 4 inches of thickness to the Hammer chest pad, and then you don't need an adjustable chest pad. The thing is, every one has tried to duplicate or make their version of the Hammer mid -row, even Life Fitness Plate loaded line, and its not as good as the Hammer Mid Row. Panattas version is not quite as good either. I really thought someone could beat the hammer mid row, and I haven't found anyone to make a better plate loaded mid row... The Med-Ex Avenger Plate loaded mid row is overall superior to the Hammer, but not quite the same type of machine. Some people consider the Pendulum Mid Row better, but that is debatable; you'd have to spend some time with it I think and see for yourself.

In any case, the only piece of Hammer strength left in my place is the Hammer Mid-Row with the chest pad mod.
    I am waiting for my Pendulum Three Way Row and I should be getting it next month or so. I never liked any back machines made by anyone, except the Hammer Vertical Row, even without a thick or adjustable pad, it is the best I've ever tried. Now for the pendulum, I know it may sound crazy, but I bought it based on reviews and I hope it is superior or at least on the same level of the hammer vertical row.

Although I've never demoed the atlantis, I don't know why, but I don't like it. Legend Fitness LeverEdge, looks awesome and I was a gonna get it but since no reviews or vids about it, I bought the pendulum instead. I am still curious on how the LeverEdge performs against the hammer vertical row.

Yes, the Atlantis PW mid row doesn't strike me as better, or even as good as the Hammer mid row. The Hammer Mid Row does have a perfect divergence. Great machine.

That being said, the Avenger Row is truly the best mid row I have come across, albeit different. Glad to have both since they have differences, great for variety.

I doubt the LeverEdge is better than the Hammer, but yes, always good to try and find out for certain.

Everyone that has tried to make their version of the Hammer mid row seems to fail. The Power-Lift Pro plate load mid-row failed as well. Every clone of the Hammer mid row has been a failure in my opinion.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 06-23-2015 at 09:11 AM.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone ever hear of Batca Fitness? http://www.batcafitness.com/index.html

I saw a local auction with a single leg press unit from them and was curious, since I had never heard of them before. Deadwoodgregg might know them since they are somewhat regional to him. Not sure anything would qualify as the best of the best. Almost looks like a spinoff from another company, but I can't exactly place it. The incline bench seems somewhat familiar, similar to Precor or Cyber with round tube instead of square???
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks- I agree, I do love the Hammmer mid row. Trying to find the best one too, so exploring the options just to be 100% sure. Still have to get out to demo those Rogers pieces.

Originally Posted by themaddemon View Post
    I am waiting for my Pendulum Three Way Row and I should be getting it next month or so. I never liked any back machines made by anyone, except the Hammer Vertical Row, even without a thick or adjustable pad, it is the best I've ever tried. Now for the pendulum, I know it may sound crazy, but I bought it based on reviews and I hope it is superior or at least on the same level of the hammer vertical row.

Although I've never demoed the atlantis, I don't know why, but I don't like it. Legend Fitness LeverEdge, looks awesome and I was a gonna get it but since no reviews or vids about it, I bought the pendulum instead. I am still curious on how the LeverEdge performs against the hammer vertical row.
    Awesome! You will have to let us know your thoughts.

Hey, Healthnut- does the Atlantis Flat/Decline fit through a standard doorway? I was not sure if you had to bring it in through french doors or something. I want to order one soon and trying to decide if I should put in a spare bedroom or not.

Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    Hey, Healthnut- does the Atlantis Flat/Decline fit through a standard doorway? I was not sure if you had to bring it in through french doors or something. I want to order one soon and trying to decide if I should put in a spare bedroom or not.
    That's not the easiest piece to disassemble, but I'm sure it can be done. I blew out the back sliding doors in the old place I had it... The current place has a huge front entrance.

I'd have to look at it in more detail, but I'm certain if you really want to take the time to disassemble it enough, it should fit anywhere.

sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbd1805 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I decided to go ahead with the current group Panatta order, unfortunately I could only pick up the Shoulder press at this time. I would like to hear what some of the other forum members thoughts are that where part of the last order.

lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey sbd1805......I was in on the first Panatta order. I got the Super Incline Press and the Standing Preacher/Spider curl bench. I am very happy with both pieces! The quality of the Panatta equipment is unbelievable. I'm also getting the Deltoid and the Ab Isolater this order. Chris facilitated the last order and he's great to work with. You will be very happy with your machine and can have the utmost confidence in Chris heading up this order as well! Also, because we are buying as a group the price for these machines is a huge bonus!. I hope this answered your question. Your going to love your equipment!

PAC2015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone

I just received my order from TK Start for hand made cable attachments.... Let me tell Tom knows his stuff. First of the Quality is absolutely insane and the angles he mastered for this attachments are absolutely incredible. I am a gym owner and NPC bodybuilder for the 15 year and let me tell you no cable attachment has came even close to targeting the right muscle contraction like TK Star. The feel of them is a lot like the feel of Medx avenger equipment. If anyone would like to know more about them here is his website . if you have any questions about them you can also contact me.

I'm considering picking up one cardio piece. I prefer to run 4-8 miles every other day, ideally, but haven't done so in a little while.

If you could have only one cardio piece, what would it be?

I'm leaning towards:

Cybex 770AT TOTAL BODY ARC TRAINER

http://www.cybexintl.com/cross-train...omparison.aspx

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm considering picking up one cardio piece. I prefer to run 4-8 miles every other day, ideally, but haven't done so in a little while.

If you could have only one cardio piece, what would it be?

I'm leaning towards:

Cybex 770AT TOTAL BODY ARC TRAINER

http://www.cybexintl.com/cross-train...omparison.aspx
    versa-climber. Smaller footprint and real tough.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're looking to run, Woodway treadmill is "best of the best."

Arc Trainer is my favorite elliptical type piece, although, I have found their upper board to be glitchy, especially with measuring heart rate.

Outside of that C2 Rower is bulletproof, Versa Climber is cool, and lately I've become a big fan of the Marpo Pro Rope trainer.

Yes, that Woodway ELG is crazy

Looks like nothing much changed in the past year or two...

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm still not sold on the Cyber Arc Trainer, unless you are an overweight middle aged mom looking to strut your stuff or have joint problems...... I bought a Versa climber commercial model but haven't had a chance to use it yet as I need a power supply, but it really doesn't seem to feel like a solidly built machine.

Of the cardio machines that kick my a$$...... it's got to be a step mill machine. Not sure about the new construction or features of them but I would consider finding something like this to try out in a local gym. You already have nice weather for running or biking. A rowing machine is nice, but it's not a killer, elliptical machines are nice for low impact but not killer, a step machine can crush you especially if you add in a weight vest. Just my opinion.

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ a huge +1 on this.

On that note rpark, can you tell me how tall your ceiling is and if you have clearance issues with using it? I think we have very similar spaces, and I badly want a step ill. My concern is whether or not it will work in my space (I am aware what the manufacturer suggests for celibg height but wasn't sure if that was a set requirement for use or an ideal).
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

Originally Posted by nflan113 View Post
    ^^ a huge +1 on this.

On that note rpark, can you tell me how tall your ceiling is and if you have clearance issues with using it? I think we have very similar spaces, and I badly want a step ill. My concern is whether or not it will work in my space (I am aware what the manufacturer suggests for celibg height but wasn't sure if that was a set requirement for use or an ideal).
    My ceiling is 82", and I've had no problems with my commercial treadmill up to around 7.5 incline, and just a very rare head bump when I'm on my Stairmaster FreeClimber (I'm 6'0" exact). I wouldn't be able to use a Stepmill machine as it would be too high. Only other problem would be that I can't do any standing overhead presses.

I heard that you can crank up the cybex arc trainer to make max difficulty? I'll have to demo it and see what kind of cardio workout I can get out of it at max setting.

What about the Jacobs ladder?

The top of the line step mill is the one with 5 stairs?

I would say the top stair master machine is the "gauntlet" in the pic above and this link http://stairmaster.com/products/gauntlet/ I haven't used these newest models, but it's the ones with a complete step that circles around rather than a platform or pedal type step. I really don't know if there are other stair master competitors or not, but it left a good impression on me.

Jacob's ladder looks cool, but I've never seen one in person. Not sure how it would feel on your back long term??? Demo would be necessary, but I've not used one. And versa climber might be better than my first impression, but the one I got doesn't overwhelm me with 7 gauge steel and massive manly bolts and such (it was a one person moving job).....hahahaha

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think that the most "ass kicking" cardio is in this order:
    Jacobs Ladder
    Versa Climber
    Stepmill

I just sold my Jacobs Ladder on Monday night because it was such a killer. It really is great fun and makes you sweat in 2 minutes. I literally had trouble going 5 minutes on it but then again my cardio stamina SUCKS right now. I highly recommend it for a killer sweat session FAST though. My favorite manageable ass kicker is the stepmill. Makes you sweat like hell but at least you can keep going without feeling like you are going to die lol

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #58 []---[]

I should have picked it up from you. Is it hard on the back leaning over all the time?

I always get worried about buying used cardio equipment. Lots of money to be saved, but how the heck do you know how much it has been abused, or if it is working 100% like new?

Looks like there is another model as well, more for home:

Attached Images

I should have picked it up from you. Is it hard on the back leaning over all the time?

I always get worried about buying used cardio equipment. Lots of money to be saved, but how the heck do you know how much it has been abused, or if it is working 100% like new?
    I've bought a few used commercial cardio units, and I knew up front that they could have been beaten to hell.... so I would only look at units that had readily available parts to replace. I think I got the treadmill for $200 and spent maybe another 500 to replace the belt, board, springs, etc.... basically outside of the electronics, it's a new unit. Same with the stair machine I bought, cheap price and can be rebuilt completely for relatively low $$. Best of the Best might include state of the art digital displays, but I don't mind being a generation or two behind with hand me down commercial units. The used commercial units are really that much better than the top of the line home units from nearly every manufacturer, IMHO.

lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for cardio nothing beats the airdyne. the Assault bike is the cost no object on it. second would be the c2 rower, then versa climber then jacobs ladder. If you are into more HiT training than the rower or bike would be by far your best bet. everytime i use the ladder, i struggle to do anything other than just climbing at a steady pace. I prefer HiT so its a no go for me.

Could always pick up a used airdyne off of craigslist for 100 or so and see if you like it, if not just sell it for the same price, if you do sell it and get an assault bike.
    I don't believe in deloading. Instead you should find someone at the gym, ask them to be your friend, once you are friends ask them to blind fold you, make sure not to look cheeky because otherwise they might get the wrong end of the stick. Then ask them to load the bar with a number between 2.5kg - 250kg, then blast out 4x10 reps. You gotta get past that mental block, deloads are a waste of time and you don't get any kudos from your new friend at the gym. Seeking: Hip Press

I'd have to say the Jacobs Ladder by far is the hardest cardio I ever done. You have no idea how brutal it is unless you try one. Even if your cardio is great 10 minutes will wipe you out.

Closed Thread
Page 238 of 268 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast