Closed Thread
Page 221 of 268 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,630 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goalder is coming out to pick everything up on Wednesday.

I'm sorting thru some things I can part with:

All of these items are in same as brand New condition:

1) Strength Inc Inverted Situp bench, will sell for $500, it cost me $1200 + ship.

2) Reflex/Sorinex Dumbell spotter stands, will sell for $350.00, cost was $850.00 + ship from what I recall

There are one or two more things, possibly. I'll post more as I figure things out. I've been thinking of selling the Atlantis Precision plate load shoulder, only because the Panatta is ridiculously amazing and the Nebula 3 grip old school leverage plate loader is also excellent. I might try to keep all 3... It just seems crazy to have 3 machines that are essentially the same machine. I might wait and see how much space I have at the new place.

Goalder is coming, so its time to figure out a plan.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 06-15-2014 at 01:39 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Power Lift VARC is another possibility. With the UCS GHD, I really don't need the Power Lift VARC. Other than a few sets to try it out, I haven't spent any time on the VARC. I just don't see it adding anything over the USC GHD. I was going to play with it once I got into the new 6,000 sq foot place, but I wouldn't mind selling it now since Goalder is coming...

The VARC is the best of its kind, but I think the USC does what I need for hyper-extensions. I'm looking to eliminate some redundancy.

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chris, I can't remember if you finally bought an Atlantis C-201 Pivot Press? It seems to me that you considered very well this equipment, so I would like to have your opinion about pivot/pendulum press overall, specially on the fact that this type of press need to use a lot more weight than a model on a sliding model.

I actually have a vew on a Vasil Pivot press... (Vasil gym, may be not known on the U.S. soil, is an ukrainian brand, who mainly copied Panatta & Hammer strength models in the early 2000s, I still don't know if they are still active nowadays, but the few equipment on which I've trained, were very satisfying IMO)....but I've some doubt about the max weight capacity on this type of equipment.

Unlike sliding leg presses which can accept, for the best models from 600 to 1500kg, it seems to me that the pivot presses are mostly much more limited.

So about Atlantis in particular, do you know if they add some max weight capacity on there Pivot press and how much it is?
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Agathomax View Post
    Chris, I can't remember if you finally bought an Atlantis C-201 Pivot Press? It seems to me that you considered very well this equipment, so I would like to have your opinion about pivot/pendulum press overall, specially on the fact that this type of press need to use a lot more weight than a model on a sliding model.

I actually have a vew on a Vasil Pivot press... (Vasil gym, may be not known on the U.S. soil, is an ukrainian brand, who mainly copied Panatta & Hammer strength models in the early 2000s, I still don't know if they are still active nowadays, but the few equipment on which I've trained, were very satisfying IMO)....but I've some doubt about the max weight capacity on this type of equipment.

Unlike sliding leg presses which can accept, for the best models from 600 to 1500kg, it seems to me that the pivot presses are mostly much more limited.

So about Atlantis in particular, do you know if they add some max weight capacity on there Pivot press and how much it is?

The Pivot Press from Atlantis may just be my favorite overall leg press. I've seen some people try to compare it to the Cybex Pivot Press (a piece I've used at many gyms over 20 years now). However, The Atlantis Pivot Press is far superior. There are some people who assume that the Cybex is the same as the Atlantis Pivot Press, but that is a wrong assumption. You have to try both to see the difference. Similar in terms of function/style, but the Atlantis is much better.

For weight capacity, I could run downstairs to see exactly how many 100's and 45's I could pt on it... I can guarantee its more than you need. You can load it all the way to the end of the horn... its a huge amount of weight. Its not a factor... The weight horn is 21" long on each side... I just measured it.

You can put on (7) 100 lb plates per side + 45 lb plate ... thats 1490 lbs max: way more than you need. 670 Kg is a lot of weight.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 06-16-2014 at 08:33 AM.

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nautilus power plus bench

Added this piece today- hoping it will be great to use in superset with power plus 10 degree chest fly!
    Attached Images

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Speaking of Nautilus, which is better, the omni bicep vs multi bicep, and the omni tricep vs the multi tricep, anyone with experience that can tell?

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The omni's have a pedal on the floor that you push with your foot so you can perform negative (eccentric) reps after you exhausted the muscle fibers with positive (concentric) reps. That's why I believe they are much more valuable than the multi pieces (at least with the HIT crowd).
    Originally Posted by Renzinho View Post
    Speaking of Nautilus, which is better, the omni bicep vs multi bicep, and the omni tricep vs the multi tricep, anyone with experience that can tell?

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nebula old school plate loaded Incline Press

Happy B-Day to me! Thanks to my new friend who sold me the Nautilus PP Flat Bench (btw- I've attached a better pic of this piece), was able to pick up this Nebula old school plate loaded incline press (one of two that guy had listed on craigslist in Sacramento area)... Happy we were able to sell off/replace our Hammer Strength bench dip combo and iso incline press to cover the costs two pieces...

2014 continues to be huge year-

Atlantis Lying Leg Curl
    Atlantis Seated Leg Curl
    Atlantis Unilateral Lat Pulldown
    Bodymasters selectorized Low Row
    MedX Avenger Pulldown
    MedX Avenger Seated Row
    Nautilus Power Plus 10 Degree Chest Fly
    Nautilus Power Plus flat Bench Press
    Nebula olympic Decline Bench
    Nebula old school plate loaded Incline Press
    Nebula Smith Machine
    Nebula Vertical Leg Press

So thankful to the many great friends from this forum and others I've met along the way in this journey to complete my ultimate old-school gym/training center!!

Still working on ability to acquire some other pieces of high priority in the Atlantis, MedX Avenger, Nebula, Pendulum=Rogers Pendulum, etc lines. Should be exciting to see where we stand after the next few weeks and months. Will be sure to shoot some new pics of our facility layout when things slow down after this busy summer season.
    Attached Images

KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100) KBWarrior88 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you haven't done so already, add some kettlebells in that gym of yours!

Goalder is here today and tomorrow setting everything up.

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    The Pivot Press from Atlantis may just be my favorite overall leg press. I've seen some people try to compare it to the Cybex Pivot Press (a piece I've used at many gyms over 20 years now). However, The Atlantis Pivot Press is far superior. There are some people who assume that the Cybex is the same as the Atlantis Pivot Press, but that is a wrong assumption. You have to try both to see the difference. Similar in terms of function/style, but the Atlantis is much better.

For weight capacity, I could run downstairs to see exactly how many 100's and 45's I could pt on it... I can guarantee its more than you need. You can load it all the way to the end of the horn... its a huge amount of weight. Its not a factor... The weight horn is 21" long on each side... I just measured it.

You can put on (7) 100 lb plates per side + 45 lb plate ... thats 1490 lbs max: way more than you need. 670 Kg is a lot of weight.

Thanks for those explanations. The Atlantis Pivot Press seems a way superior, especially because horns are on a same long tube, avoiding the overhang pressure on the arms. The weight horn size is pretty similar on the Vasyl Gym press I mentionned before, but I doubt it could be loaded with 45 lbs or more until the edge of the horns without damaging the arms, with time.

On a classic plate loaded machine like any hammer strength equipment for upper body, it's not very important because nobody needs to load more than 6 or 7 45lbs plates on each side, but on a pivot press, it can be a real problem. I don't know every brand, but Panatta solves the problem using a thick sleeve into which the horn is inserted.

i.imgur.com/LmRm4Sk.jpg

The level of detail on the kneeling leg curl is simply amazing. I needed to spend more time with it, and I liked it very much. It belongs on the cost no object list for sure. Would I buy it over the Atlantis standing leg curl which is my current favorite, hard to say without spending more time with it... The amount of hydraulic, infinite adjust-ability is insane.

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6203913&d=1379481982

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6203923&d=1379482002

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6203933&d=1379482013

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6203943&d=1379482023

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6203953&d=1379482035

Hydraulic adjustment for precise position of the foot stand.
    A few weeks ago, I've found this previous version of the actual Panatta Standing Leg Curl. 4 adjustments are available:
    the foot plates height, the roll cushion height on calf (and therefore, the size of the radius.), the amplitude of flexion and the limit of extension. (IMO it's more pleasant to start with a 15° of extension in order to avoid the tension before starting motion. Very nice machine, I've searched for a long time. I'd be curious to try the new version to see if they brought improvements, apart for the upholstery form for the upper side of the body.
    Attached Images

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Pair of Nautilus Omni arm machine

http://m.ebay.com/itm/111384592925?nav=SEARCH

These are owned by a friend of mine, they are the real deal in good shape. I can verify his trustworthiness as I have bought and sold from him before.
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/111384592925?nav=SEARCH

These are owned by a friend of mine, they are the real deal in good shape. I can verify his trustworthiness as I have bought and sold from him before.
    This would be better suited to the Craiglist dreamers thread.

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    This would be better suited to the Craiglist dreamers thread.
    That same Tricep machine just sold at an auction for $275.

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rut ro
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2MoreRepz View Post
    rut ro
    Negged for bad grammar. Oh yeah, gougers gonna gouge.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    That same Tricep machine just sold at an auction for $275.

Attached Images
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post

Nice pickup Gregg!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nflan113 View Post
    Nice pickup Gregg!
    Its not mine Nick. I was there picking up something else and thought that I should take pics. I will probably never see one again.

DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorRemulak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not mine Nick. I was there picking up something else and thought that I should take pics. I will probably never see one again.
    So it was already sold when you saw it? Man, so close!

Originally Posted by DoctorRemulak View Post
    So it was already sold when you saw it? Man, so close!
    I probably could have gotten it and a compound tricep but they are not pieces that I want for my gym and I am not a flipper. Hopefully the guy that got them will put them to good use instead of reselling them.

ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hopefully the guy that got them will put them to good use instead of reselling them.
    Hopefully....

Not sure I would want them either but it would be great to see them in person.

Won't have my computer up and running for another week. Goalder spent three days unloading and setting up at the new house.

I got some PM s ranging from panatta tricep attachments to the five pieces of equipment I previously listed I'd part with.

In regards to panatta, the equipment is ready to ship. Will be making the final payment shortly and arranging the shipment to the port. The tricep attachments are part of that order. I ordered 20, so there will be at least 5 left over for other people once those that participate here get a chance to review it.

In regards to the equipment I previously listed, give me a couple weeks to get settled in. I have to deal with electrician, flooring and some contractors for the next couple weeks.

it's a big place, I have a 30 x 30 room just for the dumbbells and benches. Lots of space for machines, free weights etc. Almost three times the sq footage of prior place.

Post pics soon. Working on panatta shipping details this week.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Won't have my computer up and running for another week. Goalder spent three days unloading and setting up at the new house.

I got some PM s ranging from panatta tricep attachments to the five pieces of equipment I previously listed I'd part with.

In regards to panatta, the equipment is ready to ship. Will be making the final payment shortly and arranging the shipment to the port. The tricep attachments are part of that order. I ordered 20, so there will be at least 5 left over for other people once those that participate here get a chance to review it.

In regards to the equipment I previously listed, give me a couple weeks to get settled in. I have to deal with electrician, flooring and some contractors for the next couple weeks.

it's a big place, I have a 30 x 30 room just for the dumbbells and benches. Lots of space for machines, free weights etc. Almost three times the sq footage of prior place.

Post pics soon. Working on panatta shipping details this week.
    Damn 30x30 that's sweet dude, my builder talked me into making my gym even with the back of the house since I just added it on behind the 3car garage. So it ended up being 30x16 instead of the 30x24 I orginally wanted, it worked out price-wise in the end but I still kind wish I skimped somewhere else and kept my original plan for size. I find that basically every 7-8ft is a row of equipment, so that space I lost is a whole row of equipment I could have bought lol.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

Originally Posted by Agathomax View Post

The Pivot Press from Atlantis may just be my favorite overall leg press. [...]

Here is what I was talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvp6qNSAkPs

Ok, she's a strong girl, ok she's doing half reps, nevertheless, I don't remember seeing a pro to train seriously on this type of press.
    Don't misunderstand me, few times I have tried, I loved the feeling of this type of press, but I still fear that equipment could be useless in terms of effectivity of training.
    Last edited by Agathomax; 07-08-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I noticed a few of the Parrillo pieces have been listed on ebay. I have never seen the stretch rack before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parillo-Adju...item3ce263eb3e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parillo-Plat...item3ce275726b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parrillo-Pla.../171386645598?

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To add to that, there are some Parrillo Olympic benches too. Interesting design on the arch benches:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parrillo-fre...item25920debdf

Also some of those USC boxes that Healthnut was fond of:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/UCS-plyometr...item25920e05a1

Originally Posted by Gzs7 View Post
    I noticed a few of the Parrillo pieces have been listed on ebay. I have never seen the stretch rack before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parillo-Adju...item3ce263eb3e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parillo-Plat...item3ce275726b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parrillo-Pla.../171386645598?
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Avenger Pulldown

I believe it is on the cost no objective list... I will be getting another avenger pulldown this weekend along with an avenger rotary pec. I am going to use the the rotary pec and compare it to the power plus 10 degree. I already have the avenger pulldown and it is a great piece especially with the multi handle adjustment option. You can really hit the Lats hard on this monster (white frame blue pads). I will be finding a good home for this avenger pulldown ..If you are looking for one shoot me a pm Dave Goalder will be doing the shipping and picking up on the 28-29th of this month
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 07-17-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey healthnut, i really like your thread and cant wait to see pics of your new place. I want to add an Atlantis pivot press to my home gym someday, i know you said you have a modified footplate, what size is it? Did you have any other parts modified on it? When you will be all set up, could you post some pics of that particular unit? I dont know if there are any on this thread but i could not find any! Thanks for all the great work put into this study on fitness equipment!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    Hey healthnut, i really like your thread and cant wait to see pics of your new place. I want to add an Atlantis pivot press to my home gym someday, i know you said you have a modified footplate, what size is it? Did you have any other parts modified on it? When you will be all set up, could you post some pics of that particular unit? I dont know if there are any on this thread but i could not find any! Thanks for all the great work put into this study on fitness equipment!
    Post #392, page 14. That's the linear bearing press. I assume it's similar on the pivot press.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Closed Thread
Page 221 of 268 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast